|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through To Heaven and Back.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens at the meeting of the Black Women on the Move?
(a) They vote on the location for the annual Sisters' Nite Out.
(b) The organization's president shares the exciting news that the group is expanding into nearby Scottsdale.
(c) Bernadine had run for president and is officially elected and sworn into office.
(d) The organization's president shares the disappointing financial situation of the group.
2. Why does Robin wish she could provide the finances for her father's care?
(a) She does not want her mother to have to care for her father.
(b) She does not want her mother to have to pay for his care.
(c) She does not want to see her father in a poorly-run nursing home.
(d) So that her mother would not have to face such an agonizing decision.
3. From whom does Tarik tell Gloria that she had some phone calls?
(b) Robin and Philip.
4. What does John urge Bernadine to accept?
(a) That their divorce is inevitable.
(b) His relationship with Kathleen.
(c) His offer to settle out of court with a check for three hundred thousand dollars.
(d) That she will not get much of his money.
5. For how long does Gloria ground Tarik?
(a) Three days.
(b) She does not ground him.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Three months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does she tell her mother is the reason for leaving the children there?
2. Why is Gloria depressed?
3. To what do the members of Black Women on the Move maintain support?
4. Why is Bernadine in the mood to celebrate?
5. How does Robin feel about the group of men smoking marijuana joints and crack cocaine?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)