|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Discovery.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bernadine's mother, Geneva, feel about the excuse her daughter gives for leaving her children with her?
(a) Mildly suspicious.
2. What does Gloria think about after Tarik leaves to be with his friends?
(a) Her hopes that Tarik will behave responsibly and not jeopardize his future by getting a girl pregnant.
(b) Her hopes that Tarik will not get into trouble with the police.
(c) Whether or not Tarik will graduate from high school.
(d) Whether or not Tarik will visit his father.
3. What does Robin Stokes' boyfriend, Russell, refuse to do?
(a) Call her back.
(b) Leave her apartment.
(c) Pay his rent.
(d) Commit to marriage.
4. Why does Robin tolerate Russell's indifference?
(a) She does not think she can attract anyone else.
(b) He is handsome.
(c) She wants to be married and have children.
(d) He is her boss.
5. Why is Robin apprehensive about Michael?
(a) He is recently divorced.
(b) He is not handsome like the men she had always dated in the past.
(c) She just got out of a bad relationship.
(d) She does not know much about him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bernadine do after kicking the mirror on the door?
2. Where does Bernadine discover that John has been devious in his financial matters that will impact the scope of the divorce settlement?
3. On her way home, what does Bernadine do?
4. Why does Tarik apologize to his mother?
5. Why does she decide to see him again?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)