|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through BWOTM.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Michael different from the other men Robin has dated?
(a) He is more attractive.
(b) He brings her flowers.
(c) He has a steady job.
(d) He seems genuinely interested in her welfare.
2. What is Robin and Michael's first evening date?
(a) A nice dinner downtown.
(b) A movie.
(c) A gala at an art museum.
(d) Robin invites Michael to dinner at her apartment.
3. What does Robin do when the tires on her car are slit one day?
(a) She replaces the tires.
(b) She calls the police.
(c) She kicks Russell out of her home.
(d) She finds the strange woman.
4. How does Robin know Michael?
(a) He is an old family friend.
(b) He works with Russell.
(c) He is a friend of a friend.
(d) He works in the same insurance company she does.
5. Why does she decide to see him again?
(a) He seems sincere in getting to know her as a real person.
(b) He is wealthy.
(c) He is handsome.
(d) She feels sorry for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sends Robin an anonymous letter detailing Russell's financial and personal instability?
2. What does Savannah feel has diminished?
3. What about Michael repulses Robin?
4. What is a good enough reason, to Robin, to break up with Michael?
5. How long has Russell been Robin Stokes' boyfriend?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)