|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through BWOTM.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sends Robin an anonymous letter detailing Russell's financial and personal instability?
(a) A strange woman.
(b) Russell's sister.
(c) Russell's former boss.
(d) Her friend.
2. Why does Robin tolerate Russell's indifference?
(a) She does not think she can attract anyone else.
(b) He is her boss.
(c) She wants to be married and have children.
(d) He is handsome.
3. How does Robin know Michael?
(a) He works in the same insurance company she does.
(b) He is an old family friend.
(c) He works with Russell.
(d) He is a friend of a friend.
4. Where do Savannah and Robin meet?
(a) At Pendleton's.
(b) In the steam room at their health club.
(c) On the country club golf course.
(d) At Robin's home.
5. To what do the members of Black Women on the Move maintain support?
(a) Soup kitchens.
(b) Important civic causes.
(c) Breast cancer awareness organizations.
(d) The First Amendment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Savannah feel has diminished?
2. What is a good enough reason, to Robin, to break up with Michael?
3. What does Robin feel about Russell?
4. What does Robin Stokes' boyfriend, Russell, refuse to do?
5. What decision is made at the Black Women on the Move meeting?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)