|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through BWOTM.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Robin worried about hurting Michael's feelings?
(a) He easily cries.
(b) What she has to say is not kind.
(c) He is such a sensitive person.
(d) She does not want to come across as mean.
2. Why does Robin tolerate Russell's indifference?
(a) She wants to be married and have children.
(b) He is handsome.
(c) He is her boss.
(d) She does not think she can attract anyone else.
3. To what do the members of Black Women on the Move maintain support?
(a) Soup kitchens.
(b) The First Amendment.
(c) Important civic causes.
(d) Breast cancer awareness organizations.
4. What does Robin do when the tires on her car are slit one day?
(a) She kicks Russell out of her home.
(b) She finds the strange woman.
(c) She replaces the tires.
(d) She calls the police.
5. Who is Kenneth Dawkins?
(a) Savanna's attractive realtor.
(b) A man whom Savannah had dated while living in Boston a few years ago.
(c) Savanah's ex-fiance, who is now living in Boston.
(d) Savannah's best friend from high school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Robin and Michael's first evening date?
2. Who sends Robin an anonymous letter detailing Russell's financial and personal instability?
3. What decision is made at the Black Women on the Move meeting?
4. What do Savannah, Robin, Gloria, and Bernadine agree to host at some later time?
5. Why does Tarik apologize to his mother?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)