|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through BWOTM.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whom does Tarik tell Gloria that she had some phone calls?
(b) Robin and Philip.
2. Why do Robin and Savannah promise to meet?
(a) So that Robin can help acclimate Savannah to the Phoenix area.
(b) So that Robin can help Savannah find a home.
(c) Robin is helping Savannah find a job.
(d) Robin has heard all about Savannah.
3. How does Savannah respond when Robin suggests that perhaps they should consider dating white men?
(a) She thinks it is a wonderful idea.
(b) She despises white men.
(c) She is already secretly dating a white man.
(d) She has no interest in doing that.
4. What does Gloria think about after Tarik leaves to be with his friends?
(a) Her hopes that Tarik will behave responsibly and not jeopardize his future by getting a girl pregnant.
(b) Her hopes that Tarik will not get into trouble with the police.
(c) Whether or not Tarik will visit his father.
(d) Whether or not Tarik will graduate from high school.
5. What does Robin feel about Russell?
(a) Loathing and hatred.
(b) He will fire her if she breaks up with him.
(c) He will make a good father for her children.
(d) He is her last chance to achieve her dreams.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Robin apprehensive about Michael?
2. What does Savannah resent about the executive world?
3. Robin comes to the realization that Michael is a nice, considerate man, but why does she want to end the relationship?
4. What is a good enough reason, to Robin, to break up with Michael?
5. What happens at the meeting of the Black Women on the Move?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)