|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through BWOTM.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a good enough reason, to Robin, to break up with Michael?
(a) He is ugly.
(b) He is lazy.
(c) His planets do not align with hers.
(d) He is fat.
2. What decision is made at the Black Women on the Move meeting?
(a) They vote on the location of the Sisters' Nite Out.
(b) The annual Sisters' Nite Out is cancelled.
(c) Bernadine is sworn in as president.
(d) Where they will hold their next meeting.
3. Who is Kenneth Dawkins?
(a) Savanah's ex-fiance, who is now living in Boston.
(b) Savannah's best friend from high school.
(c) Savanna's attractive realtor.
(d) A man whom Savannah had dated while living in Boston a few years ago.
4. Why is Robin's mother always pleased to see Robin?
(a) Robin is her favorite child.
(b) She is very lonely and living by herself.
(c) It reminds her of when Robin was a child and would come home from a day of playing with friends.
(d) Robin's father has Alzheimer's disease and it is hard to watch his capacities diminish.
5. What makes Gloria's thoughts turn to her own dismal love life?
(a) Her evening with Tarik's father.
(b) Her schedule of things to do.
(c) The For Sale sign at the house across the street.
(d) Tarik's acknowledgement that he is in a relationship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Savannah, Robin, Gloria, and Bernadine agree to host at some later time?
2. Who sends Robin an anonymous letter detailing Russell's financial and personal instability?
3. Where does Robin find her wallet?
4. Why does she decide to see him again?
5. How does Savannah respond when Robin suggests that perhaps they should consider dating white men?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)