|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through BWOTM.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sends Robin an anonymous letter detailing Russell's financial and personal instability?
(a) A strange woman.
(b) Russell's sister.
(c) Russell's former boss.
(d) Her friend.
2. Why does she decide to see him again?
(a) He seems sincere in getting to know her as a real person.
(b) She feels sorry for him.
(c) He is handsome.
(d) He is wealthy.
3. What does Savannah feel has diminished?
(a) Her confidence in herself.
(b) The amount of good restaurants in the city.
(c) The number of executive positions.
(d) The amount of men who just want to be friends.
4. Why does Robin tolerate Russell's indifference?
(a) She does not think she can attract anyone else.
(b) He is handsome.
(c) She wants to be married and have children.
(d) He is her boss.
5. What does Gloria think about after Tarik leaves to be with his friends?
(a) Whether or not Tarik will visit his father.
(b) Her hopes that Tarik will not get into trouble with the police.
(c) Whether or not Tarik will graduate from high school.
(d) Her hopes that Tarik will behave responsibly and not jeopardize his future by getting a girl pregnant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Robin and Michael's first evening date?
2. What happens at the meeting of the Black Women on the Move?
3. How is Michael different from the other men Robin has dated?
4. What does Robin Stokes' boyfriend, Russell, refuse to do?
5. To what do the members of Black Women on the Move maintain support?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)