|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through BWOTM.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why will Philip not be at work for a few days?
(a) He is opening his own salon.
(b) He is going on vacation.
(c) He has personal issues with which to deal.
(d) He has the flu.
2. What do Savannah, Robin, Gloria, and Bernadine agree to host at some later time?
(a) A pool party.
(b) Their own Sisters' Nite Out for just the four of them.
(c) A dinner party for their families to get to know one another.
(d) A Sisters' Nite Out for all the members.
3. How is Michael different from the other men Robin has dated?
(a) He brings her flowers.
(b) He seems genuinely interested in her welfare.
(c) He has a steady job.
(d) He is more attractive.
4. What does Robin do when the tires on her car are slit one day?
(a) She finds the strange woman.
(b) She replaces the tires.
(c) She kicks Russell out of her home.
(d) She calls the police.
5. Who sends Robin an anonymous letter detailing Russell's financial and personal instability?
(a) Her friend.
(b) Russell's former boss.
(c) Russell's sister.
(d) A strange woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gloria discover about Tarik's whereabouts the night before?
2. To what do the members of Black Women on the Move maintain support?
3. What is Robin's reason for waking Michael one morning?
4. Why is Robin apprehensive about Michael?
5. How long has Russell been Robin Stokes' boyfriend?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)