|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through BWOTM.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Savannah respond when Robin suggests that perhaps they should consider dating white men?
(a) She thinks it is a wonderful idea.
(b) She despises white men.
(c) She has no interest in doing that.
(d) She is already secretly dating a white man.
2. What does Gloria think about after Tarik leaves to be with his friends?
(a) Her hopes that Tarik will behave responsibly and not jeopardize his future by getting a girl pregnant.
(b) Whether or not Tarik will visit his father.
(c) Whether or not Tarik will graduate from high school.
(d) Her hopes that Tarik will not get into trouble with the police.
3. From whom does Tarik tell Gloria that she had some phone calls?
(c) Robin and Philip.
4. To what do the members of Black Women on the Move maintain support?
(a) Important civic causes.
(b) Soup kitchens.
(c) Breast cancer awareness organizations.
(d) The First Amendment.
5. What does Robin Stokes' boyfriend, Russell, refuse to do?
(a) Call her back.
(b) Pay his rent.
(c) Commit to marriage.
(d) Leave her apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What decision is made at the Black Women on the Move meeting?
2. Why is Robin's mother always pleased to see Robin?
3. What does Savannah feel has diminished?
4. What does Savannah resent about the executive world?
5. Why do Robin and Savannah promise to meet?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)