|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through BWOTM.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Savannah and Robin meet?
(a) At Pendleton's.
(b) On the country club golf course.
(c) At Robin's home.
(d) In the steam room at their health club.
2. Why does Robin tolerate Russell's indifference?
(a) He is handsome.
(b) She does not think she can attract anyone else.
(c) She wants to be married and have children.
(d) He is her boss.
3. Why does she decide to see him again?
(a) He is wealthy.
(b) He seems sincere in getting to know her as a real person.
(c) He is handsome.
(d) She feels sorry for him.
4. Why does Tarik apologize to his mother?
(a) For not coming home.
(b) For dropping out of school.
(c) For arguing with her.
(d) For not coming home to see his father.
5. What happens at the meeting of the Black Women on the Move?
(a) The organization's president shares the disappointing financial situation of the group.
(b) The organization's president shares the exciting news that the group is expanding into nearby Scottsdale.
(c) They vote on the location for the annual Sisters' Nite Out.
(d) Bernadine had run for president and is officially elected and sworn into office.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Kenneth Dawkins?
2. How does Robin know Michael?
3. Who sends Robin an anonymous letter detailing Russell's financial and personal instability?
4. How long has Russell been Robin Stokes' boyfriend?
5. What decision is made at the Black Women on the Move meeting?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)