|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Drunk.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Troy seem when he arrives at Robin's apartment?
2. Why does Troy claim that the drugs do not interfere with his life?
(a) He uses them often but in small doses.
(b) He has done drugs for a couple of decades and is immune to their effects.
(c) He uses them for purely recreational reasons.
(d) He can function normally after using drugs.
3. What happens to all the women?
(a) They go out to dinner.
(b) They pass out in Gloria's living room.
(c) They go out dancing.
(d) They have a wonderful celebration and then head home.
4. Why is Gloria depressed?
(a) It is her birthday.
(b) Tarik is gone for the weekend.
(c) She loses three stylists at the Oasis.
(d) She is alone.
5. What happens when Robin calls Troy's house to tell him she cannot come to dinner that night?
(a) Troy's son answers, excited to meet her.
(b) Troy forces her to come over.
(c) Troy convinces her to give him another chance.
(d) His mother answers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Gloria know her friends have arrived?
2. Who does Savannah suggest that stole Robin's wallet?
3. How does Robin feel about the group of men smoking marijuana joints and crack cocaine?
4. How do Savannah, Bernadine and Robin plan to celebrate Gloria's birthday?
5. Why must Savannah travel to Phoenix on her own?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)