|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Drunk.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lionel use Savannah for transportation to get to Arizona?
(a) He does not have the money to travel on his own.
(b) He has no one else to travel with.
(c) He wants to spend time with her.
(d) He wants to get to know her better.
2. Why must Savannah travel to Phoenix on her own?
(a) Her mother at the last minute is unable to travel with her.
(b) The girl who was going to ride with her has backed out.
(c) She wants to be alone.
(d) She has no friends in Denver.
3. How does Gloria feel regarding the other women?
(b) More depressed.
(c) More mature.
(d) Less fortunate.
4. Why does Troy bring his son to Phoenix to live?
(a) So he can get to know him better.
(b) To keep him out of trouble.
(c) To keep him away from his ex-wife.
(d) So he can get a good education.
5. How does Robin feel about the group of men smoking marijuana joints and crack cocaine?
(a) Anxious to leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Troy seem when he arrives at Robin's apartment?
2. What happens to all the women?
3. When they reach Phoenix, Savannah drives to a travel agency to purchase an airline ticket for Lionel's return to Denver. For what does Lionel ask?
4. Why does Troy claim that the drugs do not interfere with his life?
5. What happens when Robin calls Troy's house to tell him she cannot come to dinner that night?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)