|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Drunk.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to all the women?
(a) They go out dancing.
(b) They go out to dinner.
(c) They pass out in Gloria's living room.
(d) They have a wonderful celebration and then head home.
2. Why does Lionel use Savannah for transportation to get to Arizona?
(a) He does not have the money to travel on his own.
(b) He wants to get to know her better.
(c) He has no one else to travel with.
(d) He wants to spend time with her.
3. From whom does Savannah receive a phone call, inviting her to dinner?
(b) Her brother.
4. Why does Lionel tell Savannah he would like to ride with her to Phoenix?
(a) He has never been there before.
(b) He wants to get out of Denver.
(c) He enjoys road trips.
(d) He wants to spend time with Savannah.
5. Why does Troy bring his son to Phoenix to live?
(a) To keep him away from his ex-wife.
(b) So he can get to know him better.
(c) To keep him out of trouble.
(d) So he can get a good education.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Gloria know her friends have arrived?
2. How does Troy seem when he arrives at Robin's apartment?
3. What does Savannah notice when she picks up Lionel at his house?
4. Why must Savannah travel to Phoenix on her own?
5. Why does Troy claim that the drugs do not interfere with his life?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)