|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Drunk.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to all the women?
(a) They have a wonderful celebration and then head home.
(b) They pass out in Gloria's living room.
(c) They go out dancing.
(d) They go out to dinner.
2. When they reach Phoenix, Savannah drives to a travel agency to purchase an airline ticket for Lionel's return to Denver. For what does Lionel ask?
(a) To have a train ticket instead.
(b) To come back to Denver with him.
(c) The cash she would have expended on a ticket.
(d) To ride in first class.
3. Why does Troy claim that the drugs do not interfere with his life?
(a) He has done drugs for a couple of decades and is immune to their effects.
(b) He uses them often but in small doses.
(c) He uses them for purely recreational reasons.
(d) He can function normally after using drugs.
4. Why does Troy bring his son to Phoenix to live?
(a) To keep him out of trouble.
(b) So he can get to know him better.
(c) To keep him away from his ex-wife.
(d) So he can get a good education.
5. Why does Lionel tell Savannah he would like to ride with her to Phoenix?
(a) He enjoys road trips.
(b) He has never been there before.
(c) He wants to get out of Denver.
(d) He wants to spend time with Savannah.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why must Savannah travel to Phoenix on her own?
2. What does Savannah notice when she picks up Lionel at his house?
3. How does Troy seem when he arrives at Robin's apartment?
4. Who does Savannah suggest that stole Robin's wallet?
5. Why does Lionel use Savannah for transportation to get to Arizona?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)