|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Drunk.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Gloria know her friends have arrived?
(a) She can hear Robin's car pulling up to her house.
(b) Robin is calling her name out the car window.
(c) Savannah calls her from her cell phone.
(d) The music from Robin's car.
2. From whom does Savannah receive a phone call, inviting her to dinner?
(b) Her brother.
3. Why does Troy claim that the drugs do not interfere with his life?
(a) He can function normally after using drugs.
(b) He uses them for purely recreational reasons.
(c) He has done drugs for a couple of decades and is immune to their effects.
(d) He uses them often but in small doses.
4. What does Savannah notice when she picks up Lionel at his house?
(a) It has a for sale sign in front of it.
(b) It is larger than she had expected.
(c) A woman answers the door.
(d) It is much smaller and sparsely furnished than she had been led to believe.
5. When they reach Phoenix, Savannah drives to a travel agency to purchase an airline ticket for Lionel's return to Denver. For what does Lionel ask?
(a) To come back to Denver with him.
(b) To ride in first class.
(c) The cash she would have expended on a ticket.
(d) To have a train ticket instead.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Savannah, Bernadine and Robin plan to celebrate Gloria's birthday?
2. Why does Lionel use Savannah for transportation to get to Arizona?
3. How does Robin feel about the group of men smoking marijuana joints and crack cocaine?
4. How does Gloria feel regarding the other women?
5. Who does Savannah suggest that stole Robin's wallet?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)