|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Drunk.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Robin feel about the group of men smoking marijuana joints and crack cocaine?
(b) Anxious to leave.
2. From whom does Savannah receive a phone call, inviting her to dinner?
(c) Her brother.
3. Why does Troy bring his son to Phoenix to live?
(a) So he can get a good education.
(b) To keep him away from his ex-wife.
(c) To keep him out of trouble.
(d) So he can get to know him better.
4. Why does Lionel use Savannah for transportation to get to Arizona?
(a) He wants to get to know her better.
(b) He has no one else to travel with.
(c) He does not have the money to travel on his own.
(d) He wants to spend time with her.
5. How does Gloria feel regarding the other women?
(b) More mature.
(c) More depressed.
(d) Less fortunate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Savannah suggest that stole Robin's wallet?
2. When they reach Phoenix, Savannah drives to a travel agency to purchase an airline ticket for Lionel's return to Denver. For what does Lionel ask?
3. Why must Savannah travel to Phoenix on her own?
4. What does Savannah notice when she picks up Lionel at his house?
5. Why is Gloria depressed?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)