|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Drunk.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Savannah notice when she picks up Lionel at his house?
(a) It is larger than she had expected.
(b) It is much smaller and sparsely furnished than she had been led to believe.
(c) A woman answers the door.
(d) It has a for sale sign in front of it.
2. What happens when Robin calls Troy's house to tell him she cannot come to dinner that night?
(a) Troy's son answers, excited to meet her.
(b) Troy forces her to come over.
(c) Troy convinces her to give him another chance.
(d) His mother answers.
3. Why does Lionel use Savannah for transportation to get to Arizona?
(a) He does not have the money to travel on his own.
(b) He has no one else to travel with.
(c) He wants to get to know her better.
(d) He wants to spend time with her.
4. What does Gloria not mention to her friends?
(a) She is depressed.
(b) Her blood pressure is dangerously high.
(c) She does not like to celebrate her birthday.
(d) Three stylists left the Oasis.
5. Who does Savannah suggest that stole Robin's wallet?
(b) Troy's son.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Gloria depressed?
2. How does Gloria know her friends have arrived?
3. From whom does Savannah receive a phone call, inviting her to dinner?
4. How does Robin feel about the group of men smoking marijuana joints and crack cocaine?
5. Why does Troy bring his son to Phoenix to live?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)