|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Drunk.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Gloria feel regarding the other women?
(a) More mature.
(b) Less fortunate.
(c) More depressed.
2. Why does Troy bring his son to Phoenix to live?
(a) To keep him away from his ex-wife.
(b) To keep him out of trouble.
(c) So he can get a good education.
(d) So he can get to know him better.
3. Why does Lionel use Savannah for transportation to get to Arizona?
(a) He wants to spend time with her.
(b) He wants to get to know her better.
(c) He has no one else to travel with.
(d) He does not have the money to travel on his own.
4. Why does Troy claim that the drugs do not interfere with his life?
(a) He has done drugs for a couple of decades and is immune to their effects.
(b) He uses them often but in small doses.
(c) He can function normally after using drugs.
(d) He uses them for purely recreational reasons.
5. What happens to all the women?
(a) They go out dancing.
(b) They have a wonderful celebration and then head home.
(c) They go out to dinner.
(d) They pass out in Gloria's living room.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Savannah, Bernadine and Robin plan to celebrate Gloria's birthday?
2. What does Gloria not mention to her friends?
3. What does Savannah notice when she picks up Lionel at his house?
4. Why is Gloria depressed?
5. Why does Lionel tell Savannah he would like to ride with her to Phoenix?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)