|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Drunk.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whom does Savannah receive a phone call, inviting her to dinner?
(d) Her brother.
2. How does Gloria know her friends have arrived?
(a) She can hear Robin's car pulling up to her house.
(b) Robin is calling her name out the car window.
(c) The music from Robin's car.
(d) Savannah calls her from her cell phone.
3. Why does Troy claim that the drugs do not interfere with his life?
(a) He has done drugs for a couple of decades and is immune to their effects.
(b) He uses them for purely recreational reasons.
(c) He can function normally after using drugs.
(d) He uses them often but in small doses.
4. How does Gloria feel regarding the other women?
(b) More depressed.
(c) More mature.
(d) Less fortunate.
5. How does Robin feel about the group of men smoking marijuana joints and crack cocaine?
(c) Anxious to leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lionel use Savannah for transportation to get to Arizona?
2. What does Gloria not mention to her friends?
3. What happens when Robin calls Troy's house to tell him she cannot come to dinner that night?
4. Who does Savannah suggest that stole Robin's wallet?
5. What happens to all the women?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)