|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Drunk.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Robin calls Troy's house to tell him she cannot come to dinner that night?
(a) His mother answers.
(b) Troy's son answers, excited to meet her.
(c) Troy convinces her to give him another chance.
(d) Troy forces her to come over.
2. How does Gloria feel regarding the other women?
(a) More depressed.
(b) Less fortunate.
(c) More mature.
3. How do Savannah, Bernadine and Robin plan to celebrate Gloria's birthday?
(a) By taking her out to dinner.
(b) By taking champagne and gifts to her house.
(c) By going out dancing.
(d) By taking her on a surprise trip.
4. What does Savannah notice when she picks up Lionel at his house?
(a) A woman answers the door.
(b) It is much smaller and sparsely furnished than she had been led to believe.
(c) It is larger than she had expected.
(d) It has a for sale sign in front of it.
5. From whom does Savannah receive a phone call, inviting her to dinner?
(c) Her brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lionel use Savannah for transportation to get to Arizona?
2. What does Gloria not mention to her friends?
3. What happens to all the women?
4. How does Gloria know her friends have arrived?
5. Why does Lionel tell Savannah he would like to ride with her to Phoenix?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)