|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Drunk.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why must Savannah travel to Phoenix on her own?
(a) She has no friends in Denver.
(b) The girl who was going to ride with her has backed out.
(c) She wants to be alone.
(d) Her mother at the last minute is unable to travel with her.
2. Why does Troy claim that the drugs do not interfere with his life?
(a) He uses them for purely recreational reasons.
(b) He has done drugs for a couple of decades and is immune to their effects.
(c) He can function normally after using drugs.
(d) He uses them often but in small doses.
3. What does Gloria not mention to her friends?
(a) Three stylists left the Oasis.
(b) She is depressed.
(c) Her blood pressure is dangerously high.
(d) She does not like to celebrate her birthday.
4. How does Robin feel about the group of men smoking marijuana joints and crack cocaine?
(c) Anxious to leave.
5. What does Savannah notice when she picks up Lionel at his house?
(a) It is larger than she had expected.
(b) It is much smaller and sparsely furnished than she had been led to believe.
(c) It has a for sale sign in front of it.
(d) A woman answers the door.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lionel tell Savannah he would like to ride with her to Phoenix?
2. Why is Gloria depressed?
3. What happens when Robin calls Troy's house to tell him she cannot come to dinner that night?
4. When they reach Phoenix, Savannah drives to a travel agency to purchase an airline ticket for Lionel's return to Denver. For what does Lionel ask?
5. Who does Savannah suggest that stole Robin's wallet?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)