|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Drunk.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Savannah notice when she picks up Lionel at his house?
(a) It is larger than she had expected.
(b) It has a for sale sign in front of it.
(c) It is much smaller and sparsely furnished than she had been led to believe.
(d) A woman answers the door.
2. How does Gloria know her friends have arrived?
(a) Savannah calls her from her cell phone.
(b) She can hear Robin's car pulling up to her house.
(c) Robin is calling her name out the car window.
(d) The music from Robin's car.
3. Why does Troy claim that the drugs do not interfere with his life?
(a) He can function normally after using drugs.
(b) He has done drugs for a couple of decades and is immune to their effects.
(c) He uses them often but in small doses.
(d) He uses them for purely recreational reasons.
4. From whom does Savannah receive a phone call, inviting her to dinner?
(b) Her brother.
5. What does Gloria not mention to her friends?
(a) She is depressed.
(b) She does not like to celebrate her birthday.
(c) Her blood pressure is dangerously high.
(d) Three stylists left the Oasis.
Short Answer Questions
1. When they reach Phoenix, Savannah drives to a travel agency to purchase an airline ticket for Lionel's return to Denver. For what does Lionel ask?
2. How does Robin feel about the group of men smoking marijuana joints and crack cocaine?
3. Why does Troy bring his son to Phoenix to live?
4. How does Troy seem when he arrives at Robin's apartment?
5. Why does Lionel tell Savannah he would like to ride with her to Phoenix?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)