|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Drunk.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lionel use Savannah for transportation to get to Arizona?
(a) He wants to get to know her better.
(b) He wants to spend time with her.
(c) He has no one else to travel with.
(d) He does not have the money to travel on his own.
2. Who does Savannah suggest that stole Robin's wallet?
(a) Troy's son.
3. Why does Troy claim that the drugs do not interfere with his life?
(a) He uses them for purely recreational reasons.
(b) He can function normally after using drugs.
(c) He uses them often but in small doses.
(d) He has done drugs for a couple of decades and is immune to their effects.
4. How do Savannah, Bernadine and Robin plan to celebrate Gloria's birthday?
(a) By taking champagne and gifts to her house.
(b) By going out dancing.
(c) By taking her on a surprise trip.
(d) By taking her out to dinner.
5. How does Troy seem when he arrives at Robin's apartment?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Gloria depressed?
2. From whom does Savannah receive a phone call, inviting her to dinner?
3. What does Savannah notice when she picks up Lionel at his house?
4. How does Gloria feel regarding the other women?
5. How does Robin feel about the group of men smoking marijuana joints and crack cocaine?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)