|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Drunk.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why must Savannah travel to Phoenix on her own?
(a) She has no friends in Denver.
(b) Her mother at the last minute is unable to travel with her.
(c) She wants to be alone.
(d) The girl who was going to ride with her has backed out.
2. Who does Savannah suggest that stole Robin's wallet?
(d) Troy's son.
3. How does Troy seem when he arrives at Robin's apartment?
4. How do Savannah, Bernadine and Robin plan to celebrate Gloria's birthday?
(a) By taking champagne and gifts to her house.
(b) By taking her out to dinner.
(c) By taking her on a surprise trip.
(d) By going out dancing.
5. When they reach Phoenix, Savannah drives to a travel agency to purchase an airline ticket for Lionel's return to Denver. For what does Lionel ask?
(a) To ride in first class.
(b) The cash she would have expended on a ticket.
(c) To come back to Denver with him.
(d) To have a train ticket instead.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lionel tell Savannah he would like to ride with her to Phoenix?
2. What happens when Robin calls Troy's house to tell him she cannot come to dinner that night?
3. Why does Troy claim that the drugs do not interfere with his life?
4. Why does Lionel use Savannah for transportation to get to Arizona?
5. How does Robin feel about the group of men smoking marijuana joints and crack cocaine?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)