|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Drunk.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Gloria feel regarding the other women?
(b) More depressed.
(c) More mature.
(d) Less fortunate.
2. Why does Troy bring his son to Phoenix to live?
(a) To keep him out of trouble.
(b) So he can get to know him better.
(c) So he can get a good education.
(d) To keep him away from his ex-wife.
3. What does Savannah notice when she picks up Lionel at his house?
(a) It is much smaller and sparsely furnished than she had been led to believe.
(b) It has a for sale sign in front of it.
(c) A woman answers the door.
(d) It is larger than she had expected.
4. How do Savannah, Bernadine and Robin plan to celebrate Gloria's birthday?
(a) By taking her on a surprise trip.
(b) By going out dancing.
(c) By taking her out to dinner.
(d) By taking champagne and gifts to her house.
5. Why does Lionel use Savannah for transportation to get to Arizona?
(a) He wants to get to know her better.
(b) He does not have the money to travel on his own.
(c) He wants to spend time with her.
(d) He has no one else to travel with.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Gloria know her friends have arrived?
2. What happens to all the women?
3. When they reach Phoenix, Savannah drives to a travel agency to purchase an airline ticket for Lionel's return to Denver. For what does Lionel ask?
4. Why does Lionel tell Savannah he would like to ride with her to Phoenix?
5. How does Troy seem when he arrives at Robin's apartment?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)