|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Drunk.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Troy bring his son to Phoenix to live?
(a) To keep him out of trouble.
(b) To keep him away from his ex-wife.
(c) So he can get a good education.
(d) So he can get to know him better.
2. Why does Troy claim that the drugs do not interfere with his life?
(a) He has done drugs for a couple of decades and is immune to their effects.
(b) He uses them often but in small doses.
(c) He uses them for purely recreational reasons.
(d) He can function normally after using drugs.
3. Why must Savannah travel to Phoenix on her own?
(a) She wants to be alone.
(b) The girl who was going to ride with her has backed out.
(c) Her mother at the last minute is unable to travel with her.
(d) She has no friends in Denver.
4. What does Savannah notice when she picks up Lionel at his house?
(a) It is much smaller and sparsely furnished than she had been led to believe.
(b) It is larger than she had expected.
(c) It has a for sale sign in front of it.
(d) A woman answers the door.
5. Why does Lionel use Savannah for transportation to get to Arizona?
(a) He has no one else to travel with.
(b) He does not have the money to travel on his own.
(c) He wants to get to know her better.
(d) He wants to spend time with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lionel tell Savannah he would like to ride with her to Phoenix?
2. How does Robin feel about the group of men smoking marijuana joints and crack cocaine?
3. Why is Gloria depressed?
4. When they reach Phoenix, Savannah drives to a travel agency to purchase an airline ticket for Lionel's return to Denver. For what does Lionel ask?
5. How does Troy seem when he arrives at Robin's apartment?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)