Not Dick Clark
1. What is Savannah Jackson dressing to attend?
(a) An office party.
(b) A birthday party.
(c) A New Year's Eve party.
(d) A Christmas party.
2. Who invites Savannah to the party?
3. What does Savannah's brother-in-law do for Savannah?
(a) He suggests that Savannah call Lionel.
(b) He suggests Savannah go to the party.
(c) He call Leonard for her.
(d) He buys her a new dress to wear to the party.
4. Why do Savannah's mother and sister, Sheila, worry about Savannah still being unmarried?
(a) She is 36 years old.
(b) She is lonely.
(c) She is the only one left unmarried.
(d) She is depressed.
5. Why is Savannah satisfied with moving to Phoenix and taking a $12,000 pay cut?
(a) Phoenix is more beautiful than where she is currently living.
(b) She will be near her family.
(c) The cost of living is lower.
(d) She will be working in a career she enjoys.
6. How does Savannah feel about meeting Lionel?
This section contains 5,939 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)