1. What is Savannah Jackson dressing to attend?
(a) A birthday party.
(b) A New Year's Eve party.
(c) A Christmas party.
(d) An office party.
2. Who invites Savannah to the party?
3. What does Savannah's brother-in-law do for Savannah?
(a) He suggests Savannah go to the party.
(b) He buys her a new dress to wear to the party.
(c) He call Leonard for her.
(d) He suggests that Savannah call Lionel.
4. Why do Savannah's mother and sister, Sheila, worry about Savannah still being unmarried?
(a) She is the only one left unmarried.
(b) She is 36 years old.
(c) She is lonely.
(d) She is depressed.
5. Why is Savannah satisfied with moving to Phoenix and taking a $12,000 pay cut?
(a) Phoenix is more beautiful than where she is currently living.
(b) The cost of living is lower.
(c) She will be working in a career she enjoys.
(d) She will be near her family.
6. How does Savannah feel about meeting Lionel?
This section contains 5,939 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)