Short Answer Questions Key
1. Where did the author live as a child?
2. What is Frikkie's real name?
3. What is Frikkie's ethnicity?
4. Where does Frikkie visit during his school break?
His uncle's farm.
5. Who is Tengo?
The son of the farm's boss-boy.
6. What is Tengo's ethnicity?
7. What is a kraal?
8. Why is Frikkie treated with so much respect on the farm?
He will inherit the farm one day.
9. What is Tengo doing when Frikkie finds him in Chapter 2?
Working with a hunk of clay.
10. What do Tengo and Frikkie do at the river?
This section contains 3,793 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)