|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What decision does Tengo make after his encounter with Frikkie?
(a) Finish his education abroad.
(b) Buy his own farm.
(c) Stay at the farm.
(d) Join the military.
2. Who is angry when learning about Tengo's desire to go to school?
(a) The oubaas.
(b) Mrs. Miller.
(d) Dr. Miller.
3. Frikkie refuses to acknowledge that _________________________.
(a) He wanted to join the freedom fighters.
(b) He has never kissed a girl.
(c) He ever cheated on an exam.
(d) His family treated the blacks poorly.
4. What does Joseph think that blacks should do?
(a) Maintain a low profile.
(b) Marry white people.
(c) Take back what was theirs all along.
(d) Get the best education possible.
5. What does Frikkie give the girls to assure that they don't tell anyone about Tengo's outburst?
(b) A book.
(d) A prize marble.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes Tengo to the train on the day of his departure?
2. What is Frikkie's real name?
3. What does Tengo try to teach Frikkie?
4. How does Tengo feel about Joseph's offer?
5. How many of the people at the funeral were children?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)