|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Frikkie learns that Tengo wants to study in ___________________.
2. What does Tengo spend his time doing when school starts again?
(d) Playing soccer.
3. After reading some books, how does Tengo begin to think about Oom Koos and Frikkie?
(a) He hates them.
(b) He loves them.
(c) He resents them.
(d) He respects them.
4. What does Joseph offer to Tengo?
(a) A tutor.
(b) A good deal on a car.
(c) A free room.
(d) A way to continue his education.
5. Where did the author live as a child?
(a) South America.
(b) South Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. What becomes a concern for Tengo regarding the student uprisings?
2. What does the person who breaks into the shed ask for upon awakening?
3. What does Tengo learn about the person who he visits?
4. What name does the girl call the man who cleans up the mess at the party?
5. Joseph says that black schools teach blacks ___________________________.
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)