|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many soldiers are killed by an unseen gunman?
2. Frikkie says that his aunt often gave Tengo's family clothes and _________________.
3. Why does Frikkie want life to stay the same?
(a) He likes feeling superior.
(b) He has learned it from his friends.
(c) He makes good money now.
(d) He has never known anything else.
4. The reverend attends the funeral of ________________ people.
5. Who orders the funeral attendees to go home?
(a) The funeral director.
(d) The reverend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Tengo want to go to school?
2. Joseph tells Tengo that he can make arrangements for him to finish his education ________________ through the ANC.
3. What is Tengo doing when Frikkie finds him in Chapter 2?
4. What does Tengo take from the person who breaks into the shed?
5. What is Frikkie's real name?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)