|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tengo think about white men after reading some books?
(a) They are more inventive than other people.
(b) They have twisted history to suit their needs.
(c) They are not very good writers.
(d) They make good authority figures.
2. What does Tengo spend his time doing when school starts again?
(c) Playing soccer.
3. What do protesters throw at the soldier?
4. Why does Tengo go to church to see the reverend?
(a) To ask for his blessing.
(b) To return some books.
(c) To ask for money.
(d) To get some advice.
5. How many boxes of books does Tengo receive from the Millers?
Short Answer Questions
1. The oubaas tells Frikkie and Tengo the story of _______________________.
2. Tengo also feels _______________ at the beginning of Chapter 7.
3. What does Frikkie give the girls to assure that they don't tell anyone about Tengo's outburst?
4. Where does Frikkie visit during his school break?
5. Why does Tengo study during his breaks?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)