|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tengo's mother ask Joseph's mother to send?
(b) Books for Tengo.
(c) Cotton fabrics.
2. What does Tengo think about white men after reading some books?
(a) They are more inventive than other people.
(b) They make good authority figures.
(c) They are not very good writers.
(d) They have twisted history to suit their needs.
3. What is the name of the group Tengo is asked to join?
4. Tengo is aware of his mother's ___________________ at his departure.
5. What does Tengo no longer notice in Johannesburg?
(a) Traffic jams.
(b) The sounds of the city.
(c) Crowded streets.
(d) Street lamps.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a kraal?
2. What does Tengo question about himself in Chapter 15?
3. What does the person who breaks into the shed ask for upon awakening?
4. As Chapter 7 begins, Tengo is in a _________________ mood.
5. After reading some books, how does Tengo begin to think about Oom Koos and Frikkie?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)