|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tengo tells Frikkie that he was always treated like _____________________.
(a) A child.
(b) One of the animals.
(c) A criminal.
(d) An orphan.
2. What is Claire's proposed occupation?
3. What does Tengo give to Dr. and Mrs. Miller in appreciation for the books they had sent him?
(b) Clay sculptures.
(d) Fresh figs.
4. Tengo dreams of going abroad to a place where ____________________________.
(a) There are many beaches.
(b) He is not treated as less than human.
(c) It is warm all year long.
(d) A black man can be President.
5. Who is angry when learning about Tengo's desire to go to school?
(a) Mrs. Miller.
(b) Dr. Miller.
(d) The oubaas.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years does Frikkie have to wait after his school years until he can return to the farm permanently?
2. Why does Frikkie have to wait after his school years to return to the farm permanently?
3. Who bursts into Tengo's hiding place?
4. What becomes a concern for Tengo regarding the student uprisings?
5. What does Frikkie say about his uncle?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)