|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the person who breaks into the shed do upon awakening?
(a) Rolls around on the floor.
(b) Sits up against some bags.
(d) Kicks his legs wildly.
2. What is Claire's proposed occupation?
3. What advice is Tengo given by the reverend?
(a) Find a nice girl and get married.
(b) Attend church more often.
(c) Pray for help.
(d) Continue his education.
4. What does Tengo give to Dr. and Mrs. Miller in appreciation for the books they had sent him?
(b) Clay sculptures.
(d) Fresh figs.
5. What is Tengo's attitude about his life right now?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is happy.
(c) He is frustrated.
(d) He is hopeful.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tengo dreams of going abroad to a place where ____________________________.
2. What do Tengo and the person who breaks into the shed do for a few minutes?
3. How many of the people at the funeral were children?
4. What is Tengo's first stop once he arrives in Johannesburg?
5. What is Frikkie's ethnicity?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)