|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Joseph tells Tengo that he can make arrangements for him to finish his education ________________ through the ANC.
(b) In Johannesburg.
(c) At home.
2. Joseph tells Tengo that one day blacks will take over the _____________________.
(a) Homes where the whites live.
(c) Country's education system.
(d) City government.
3. Frikkie refuses to acknowledge that _________________________.
(a) His family treated the blacks poorly.
(b) He has never kissed a girl.
(c) He wanted to join the freedom fighters.
(d) He ever cheated on an exam.
4. What does Tengo think about white men after reading some books?
(a) They have twisted history to suit their needs.
(b) They are more inventive than other people.
(c) They are not very good writers.
(d) They make good authority figures.
5. What does Frikkie say about his uncle?
(a) He has changed his ways.
(b) He always treated Tengo well.
(c) He wanted to adopt Tengo.
(d) He never liked Tengo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Tengo unable to write his matriculation exam?
2. What does Tengo spend his time doing when school starts again?
3. How many years does Tengo study before taking his first break?
4. What exam does Frikkie complete?
5. What is the greatest need of Tengo's family and friends?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)