|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Joseph says that black schools teach blacks ___________________________.
(a) Just enough to do menial jobs.
(b) How to be good soldiers.
(c) About black history.
(d) Agricultural skills.
2. Where does Frikkie go for a brief vacation after his military training?
(a) The farm.
(b) The Seychelles.
(d) The Bahamas.
3. What do many of the student protesters suggest for the students?
(a) They leave school until they can be given a better education.
(b) They should picket the school buildings.
(c) They should not be out on the streets after dark.
(d) They should write letters to the government.
4. How many children has Tengo's mother lost?
5. What name does the girl call the man who cleans up the mess at the party?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frikkie say about his uncle?
2. Who is Tengo?
3. In the oubaas' story, Tengo's ancestors are made out to be __________________.
4. What does Tengo give to Dr. and Mrs. Miller in appreciation for the books they had sent him?
5. What does Tengo now know about Joseph?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)