|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Millers encourage Tengo to study in school?
2. Tengo hears a story about a boy who could not finish his education abroad because _________________________.
(a) He got homesick.
(b) The work was too hard.
(c) He ran out of money.
(d) He got into trouble.
3. Why are Tengo's parents reluctant to let him go to school?
(a) His sister died there.
(b) They need his help at home.
(c) They don't want him to know more than they do.
(d) They don't have much money.
4. How old is Frikkie in Chapter 10?
5. What is Tengo's attitude about his life right now?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is frustrated.
(c) He is hopeful.
(d) He is happy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Joseph tells Tengo that one day blacks will take over the _____________________.
2. What do Tengo and the person who breaks into the shed do for a few minutes?
3. Whom does Frikkie's cousin order to clean up the mess on the floor at the party?
4. What consumes most of Tengo's time at school?
5. Tengo prepares to leave with Joseph by _____________________-.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)