|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tengo say to Frikkie about life on the farm for him and his family?
(a) It was hard work.
(b) It was unfair.
(c) It was a dead end.
(d) It was a blessing.
2. How many of the people at the funeral were children?
3. Tengo no longer has to choose between his people and _________________.
4. Why is Tengo happy about the chance to continue his education?
(a) He will be able to run the farm.
(b) It is all he has ever wanted.
(c) He will get a travel gift from his family.
(d) He will be able to stay in Johannesburg.
5. Tengo is faced with making a choice that leaves him indecisive and __________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event has made Tengo acutely aware of the inequality between blacks and whites?
2. What does Tengo now know about Joseph?
3. At what age did Tengo and Frikkie become friends?
4. How old is Frikkie in Chapter 10?
5. What consumes most of Tengo's time at school?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)