|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tengo stops studying and feels __________________.
2. What does Tengo think when Joseph is gone so often from home?
(a) He is studying at the library.
(b) He is spending time with his girlfriend.
(c) He is practicing soccer.
(d) He is involved with student protests.
3. Where does Frikkie go for a brief vacation after his military training?
(a) The farm.
(b) The Bahamas.
(c) The Seychelles.
4. What do Tengo and Frikkie do at the river?
(c) Build a raft.
(d) Skip rocks.
5. Why was Tengo unable to write his matriculation exam?
(a) The government protests.
(b) He had to return to the farm.
(c) He missed the session.
(d) He had the flu.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a soldier not allow Tengo to do?
2. What do the Millers encourage Tengo to study in school?
3. What do protesters throw at the soldier?
4. What is Tengo's first stop once he arrives in Johannesburg?
5. What is the name of the group Tengo is asked to join?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)