|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Frikkie in Chapter 10?
2. Oubaas and his wife think that Tengo's desire for education will lead to _____________.
(b) A writing career.
(c) A political position.
(d) A respectable overseer.
3. What does Frikkie have difficulty in accepting when he realizes that Tengo is gone?
(d) Farm work.
4. Where does Frikkie go when he reluctantly leaves the farm?
(a) On a family holiday.
(b) To his godfather's house.
(c) Back to school.
(d) To his uncle's factory.
5. What causes Tengo to lose focus at school?
(a) The student uprisings.
(b) Financial worries.
(c) A new girlfriend.
(d) A noisy neighbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Tengo end his relationship with his girlfriend?
2. Where did the author live as a child?
3. How does Tengo feel about the inequality between blacks and whites?
4. Who is Timothy?
5. Why is the person in #56 angry about Tengo's desire to go to school?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)