|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tengo do when Frikkie and the oubaas have their tea?
(a) Wash dishes.
(b) Sweep the house.
(c) Shoo away flies.
(d) Butcher chickens.
2. What name does the girl call the man who cleans up the mess at the party?
3. Who is Joseph?
(a) Tengo's brother.
(b) Tengo's cousin.
(c) Frikkie's father.
(d) Tengo's father.
4. What animal has Tengo crafted out of clay?
(a) A cat.
(b) A dog.
(c) A horse.
(d) A bull.
5. What type of group is Tengo asked to join in #129?
(a) A travel group.
(b) A group protesting the government.
(c) A study group.
(d) A tutoring group.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Frikkie visit during his school break?
2. What causes Tengo to lose focus at school?
3. What makes Tengo hesitate when he arrives at school that day?
4. What is the nature of the student protests?
5. What does Tengo now know about Joseph?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)