|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Millers encourage Tengo to study in school?
2. How old is Frikkie in Chapter 10?
3. Why does Frikkie want life to stay the same?
(a) He makes good money now.
(b) He has learned it from his friends.
(c) He likes feeling superior.
(d) He has never known anything else.
4. What type of group is Tengo asked to join in #129?
(a) A study group.
(b) A travel group.
(c) A tutoring group.
(d) A group protesting the government.
5. With which girl from his class does Tengo study?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Oom Koos?
2. What does Joseph think that blacks should do?
3. How much time has passed since Tengo arrived at school?
4. Tengo is faced with making a choice that leaves him indecisive and __________________.
5. What does Tengo do when Frikkie and the oubaas have their tea?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)