|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Joseph visit the farm?
(a) He needs to get away from bad friends.
(b) He is on a holiday from school.
(c) He has been ill and needs fresh air.
(d) He is in training to run a farm.
2. Where does Frikkie visit during his school break?
(a) A museum.
(b) A theme park.
(c) His uncle's farm.
(d) The beach.
3. Tengo knows that life will be better if blacks ______________________.
(a) Owned businesses.
(b) Could vote.
(c) Stayed in their place.
(d) Can achieve their goals.
4. Who is Oom Koos?
(a) The oubaas.
(b) A fisherman.
(c) A shopkeeper.
(d) A metal worker.
5. According to Tengo, the black schools are designed to ____________________________.
(a) Teach equality among races.
(b) Instill confidence in black children.
(c) Create straight-A students.
(d) Teach blacks just enough to do menial jobs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tengo is faced with making a choice that leaves him indecisive and __________________.
2. Who is the oubaas' current boss-boy?
3. Life staying familiar is ____________________ for Frikkie.
4. With which girl from his class does Tengo study?
5. What does Frikkie's cousin drop on the floor during the party?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)