|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many boxes of books does Tengo receive from the Millers?
2. Where does Joseph live?
3. After reading some books, how does Tengo begin to think about Oom Koos and Frikkie?
(a) He respects them.
(b) He resents them.
(c) He hates them.
(d) He loves them.
4. What does Tengo think about the student protesters suggestion?
(a) He is against it.
(b) He agrees with some of it.
(c) He wants to get some other opinions.
(d) He fully supports it.
5. What do many of the student protesters suggest for the students?
(a) They should picket the school buildings.
(b) They should not be out on the streets after dark.
(c) They leave school until they can be given a better education.
(d) They should write letters to the government.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tengo's attitude about his life right now?
2. What is Frikkie's real name?
3. Tengo struggles with his need for an education and ________________________.
4. What becomes a concern for Tengo regarding the student uprisings?
5. What does Frikkie's cousin drop on the floor during the party?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)