|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joseph think that blacks should do?
(a) Maintain a low profile.
(b) Get the best education possible.
(c) Take back what was theirs all along.
(d) Marry white people.
2. How old is Frikkie in Chapter 10?
3. Tengo has waited for the moment to ________________________.
(a) Join the protest groups.
(b) Write his thesis.
(c) Kiss a girl.
(d) Travel the country.
4. Frikkie learns that Tengo wants to study in ___________________.
5. Why does Joseph visit the farm?
(a) He needs to get away from bad friends.
(b) He is on a holiday from school.
(c) He is in training to run a farm.
(d) He has been ill and needs fresh air.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the impetus behind Tengo's continuing his education?
2. What is the greatest need of Tengo's family and friends?
3. What happens when Frikkie comes for another vacation at the farm?
4. What becomes a concern for Tengo regarding the student uprisings?
5. What does Tengo now know about Joseph?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)