|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Tengo spend time during breaks to study?
(a) A local preacher.
(b) Dr. Miller.
(d) A paid tutor.
2. What occurs at the farm to threaten its survival?
(a) Cholera outbreak.
(c) A drought.
(d) Grasshopper storms.
3. What is Tengo's ethnicity?
4. Who is Oom Koos?
(a) The oubaas.
(b) A metal worker.
(c) A shopkeeper.
(d) A fisherman.
5. What does Dr. Miller offer to pay for Tengo?
(a) His meals.
(b) His dormitory fee.
(c) His school books.
(d) His clothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Tengo suspected about Joseph for some time?
2. Tengo no longer has to choose between his people and _________________.
3. Where does Tengo want to go to school?
4. What advice is Tengo given by the reverend?
5. Who is angry when learning about Tengo's desire to go to school?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)