|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the greatest need of Tengo's family and friends?
2. Tengo's ancestors declared war on which group of people?
(a) The Boers.
(b) The Durhams.
(c) The Masai.
(d) The Kidus.
3. What causes Tengo to lose focus at school?
(a) A noisy neighbor.
(b) The student uprisings.
(c) Financial worries.
(d) A new girlfriend.
4. Who takes Tengo to the train on the day of his departure?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) Frikkie's father.
(d) The oubaas.
5. What becomes a concern for Tengo regarding the student uprisings?
(a) The blatant use of weapons.
(b) Which side he should take.
(c) The noise level on the streets.
(d) How to avoid the draft.
Short Answer Questions
1. With which girl from his class does Tengo study?
2. What happened to Tengo's older sister when she was away at school?
3. What is the name of the group Tengo is asked to join?
4. What is Frikkie's real name?
5. Who is Joseph?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)