|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Tengo mad at Frikkie when he comes for a short vacation at the farm?
(a) Frikkie weighs more than Tengo.
(b) Frikkie is taller than Tengo.
(c) Frikkie can run faster than Tengo.
(d) Frikkie can ride a horse better than Tengo.
2. Joseph tells Tengo that one day blacks will take over the _____________________.
(a) Country's education system.
(c) Homes where the whites live.
(d) City government.
3. Who is Oom Koos?
(a) A shopkeeper.
(b) A metal worker.
(c) A fisherman.
(d) The oubaas.
4. Where did the author live as a child?
(a) South America.
(b) South Africa.
5. What is Frikkie's real name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Frikkie's cousin order to clean up the mess on the floor at the party?
2. What happened to Tengo's older sister when she was away at school?
3. How many years does Tengo study before taking his first break?
4. How old is Frikkie in Chapter 10?
5. What animal has Tengo crafted out of clay?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)