|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tengo's ancestors declared war on which group of people?
(a) The Boers.
(b) The Durhams.
(c) The Masai.
(d) The Kidus.
2. What is Tengo's attitude about his life right now?
(a) He is happy.
(b) He is frustrated.
(c) He is angry.
(d) He is hopeful.
3. What animal has Tengo crafted out of clay?
(a) A horse.
(b) A cat.
(c) A bull.
(d) A dog.
4. What job does Tengo do for the Millers?
5. What becomes a concern for Tengo regarding the student uprisings?
(a) Which side he should take.
(b) How to avoid the draft.
(c) The noise level on the streets.
(d) The blatant use of weapons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Joseph visit the farm?
2. Life staying familiar is ____________________ for Frikkie.
3. After reading some books, how does Tengo begin to think about Oom Koos and Frikkie?
4. Where does Tengo want to go to school?
5. What does Frikkie give the girls to assure that they don't tell anyone about Tengo's outburst?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)