|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do many of the student protesters suggest for the students?
(a) They should picket the school buildings.
(b) They leave school until they can be given a better education.
(c) They should not be out on the streets after dark.
(d) They should write letters to the government.
2. What is Tengo's ethnicity?
3. Where does Frikkie go when he reluctantly leaves the farm?
(a) On a family holiday.
(b) To his uncle's factory.
(c) To his godfather's house.
(d) Back to school.
4. Who is Oom Koos?
(a) A shopkeeper.
(b) A metal worker.
(c) The oubaas.
(d) A fisherman.
5. Life staying familiar is ____________________ for Frikkie.
Short Answer Questions
1. After reading some books, how does Tengo begin to think about Oom Koos and Frikkie?
2. How many children has Tengo's mother lost?
3. Where does Frikkie visit during his school break?
4. Tengo knows that life will be better if blacks ______________________.
5. Who does Tengo spend time during breaks to study?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)