|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man in #22 often provide to his employees?
(b) Medical care.
2. Whom does Frikkie's cousin order to clean up the mess on the floor at the party?
3. What is Frikkie's ethnicity?
4. As Chapter 7 begins, Tengo is in a _________________ mood.
5. What does Tengo no longer notice in Johannesburg?
(a) Street lamps.
(b) Crowded streets.
(c) The sounds of the city.
(d) Traffic jams.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do many of the student protesters suggest for the students?
2. What happened to Tengo's older sister when she was away at school?
3. What do Tengo and Frikkie do at the river?
4. What is Claire's proposed occupation?
5. Life staying familiar is ____________________ for Frikkie.
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)