|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After reading some books, how does Tengo begin to think about Oom Koos and Frikkie?
(a) He respects them.
(b) He resents them.
(c) He hates them.
(d) He loves them.
2. In the oubaas' story, Tengo's ancestors are made out to be __________________.
3. What happened to Tengo's older sister when she was away at school?
(a) She was attacked on the street.
(b) She became ill and died.
(c) She got pregnant.
(d) She was robbed.
4. What is Tengo's ethnicity?
5. Why is Tengo confused about Frikkie's attitude about not wanting to go back to school?
(a) You can make many friends there.
(b) Tengo really likes going to school.
(c) He cannot attend school.
(d) You can take field trips.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tengo's attitude about his life right now?
2. Whom does Frikkie's cousin order to clean up the mess on the floor at the party?
3. Where is Tengo when Frikkie tries to find him to say goodbye?
4. What does Frikkie ask Tengo to get from his bedroom one day?
5. What does Frikkie's cousin drop on the floor during the party?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)