|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Tengo when Frikkie tries to find him to say goodbye?
(a) The library.
(b) A neighboring farm.
(c) The next village.
(d) In bed with a fever.
2. Why is Tengo confused about Frikkie's attitude about not wanting to go back to school?
(a) Tengo really likes going to school.
(b) He cannot attend school.
(c) You can make many friends there.
(d) You can take field trips.
3. How many children has Tengo's mother lost?
4. In the oubaas' story, Tengo's ancestors are made out to be __________________.
5. What is Tengo's ethnicity?
Short Answer Questions
1. Oubaas and his wife think that Tengo's desire for education will lead to _____________.
2. Tengo's ancestors declared war on which group of people?
3. Where did the author live as a child?
4. After reading some books, how does Tengo begin to think about Oom Koos and Frikkie?
5. What does Tengo try to teach Frikkie?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)