|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man in #22 often provide to his employees?
(d) Medical care.
2. Why does Joseph visit the farm?
(a) He is in training to run a farm.
(b) He is on a holiday from school.
(c) He has been ill and needs fresh air.
(d) He needs to get away from bad friends.
3. What is Frikkie's real name?
4. Why are Tengo's parents reluctant to let him go to school?
(a) They need his help at home.
(b) They don't want him to know more than they do.
(c) His sister died there.
(d) They don't have much money.
5. Where does Frikkie visit during his school break?
(a) A theme park.
(b) His uncle's farm.
(c) A museum.
(d) The beach.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Joseph?
2. Where did the author live as a child?
3. What is Tengo doing when Frikkie finds him in Chapter 2?
4. Why is Frikkie treated with so much respect on the farm?
5. What is a kraal?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)