|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Joseph live?
2. Why does Joseph visit the farm?
(a) He has been ill and needs fresh air.
(b) He is on a holiday from school.
(c) He is in training to run a farm.
(d) He needs to get away from bad friends.
3. What does the man in #22 often provide to his employees?
(b) Medical care.
4. Where did the author live as a child?
(b) South Africa.
(d) South America.
5. What do Tengo and Frikkie do at the river?
(b) Build a raft.
(d) Skip rocks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Frikkie treated with so much respect on the farm?
2. What is Tengo doing when Frikkie finds him in Chapter 2?
3. Who is Timothy?
4. Why are Tengo's parents reluctant to let him go to school?
5. How many children has Tengo's mother lost?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)