|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does ANC stand for?
(a) African National Congress.
(b) African Naval Commission.
(c) African Nationalists Convention.
(d) Artists Never Compromise.
2. Why is Tengo happy about the chance to continue his education?
(a) He will get a travel gift from his family.
(b) He will be able to run the farm.
(c) It is all he has ever wanted.
(d) He will be able to stay in Johannesburg.
3. One day, Tengo arrives at school to find ______________________.
(a) A television crew.
(b) Fire trucks.
(c) Frikkie and his uncle.
(d) Military men.
4. What is biltong?
(a) A cloak.
(b) Cured meat.
(c) A flower.
(d) A tree.
5. How old is Frikkie in Chapter 10?
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does the girl call the man who cleans up the mess at the party?
2. What is the meaning of kleinbaas?
3. Who is afraid that the threat will ruin the farm?
4. What do Tengo and Frikkie do at the river?
5. What do the Millers encourage Tengo to study in school?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)