|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tengo leave the schoolyard?
(a) He has a military escort.
(b) He escapes.
(c) He doesn't leave.
(d) He climbs the fence.
2. When does Frikkie return to the farm, heartbroken to find that Tengo has gone away to school?
(a) Summer holiday.
(b) Spring break.
(c) New Year's.
3. What does Tengo now know about Joseph?
(a) He has committed a crime.
(b) He is engaged to be married.
(c) He is working against the government.
(d) He is gay.
4. What advice is Tengo given by the reverend?
(a) Attend church more often.
(b) Find a nice girl and get married.
(c) Pray for help.
(d) Continue his education.
5. With whom will Tengo live while attending school in Johannesburg?
(a) His aunt's family.
(b) Dr. and Mrs. Miller.
(c) His uncle.
(d) The oubaas' daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frikkie's cousin drop on the floor during the party?
2. What occurs at the farm to threaten its survival?
3. Why does Frikkie want life to stay the same?
4. How old is Tengo in Chapter 10?
5. Why does Tengo study during his breaks?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)