|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal has Tengo crafted out of clay?
(a) A cat.
(b) A bull.
(c) A horse.
(d) A dog.
2. What consumes most of Tengo's time at school?
3. Tengo knows that life will be better if blacks ______________________.
(a) Can achieve their goals.
(b) Stayed in their place.
(c) Could vote.
(d) Owned businesses.
4. Who is the Millers' daughter?
5. Who is Joseph?
(a) Frikkie's father.
(b) Tengo's father.
(c) Tengo's brother.
(d) Tengo's cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Frikkie's cousin order to clean up the mess on the floor at the party?
2. Life staying familiar is ____________________ for Frikkie.
3. Why is the person in #56 angry about Tengo's desire to go to school?
4. How many years does Frikkie have to wait after his school years until he can return to the farm permanently?
5. Why was Tengo unable to write his matriculation exam?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)