|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Tengo, some of his friends and family believe that the white man will never allow blacks to have ____________________________.
(a) The kind of education they deserve.
(b) Voting rights.
2. Life staying familiar is ____________________ for Frikkie.
3. What does Frikkie's cousin drop on the floor during the party?
(a) A champagne glass.
(b) A cup of punch.
(c) A tray of hors 'doeuvre.
(d) A piece of cake.
4. Who does Tengo spend time during breaks to study?
(a) A paid tutor.
(b) A local preacher.
(d) Dr. Miller.
5. How does Tengo feel about the inequality between blacks and whites?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who pays for Tengo's train ticket?
2. What does Tengo do when Frikkie and the oubaas have their tea?
3. What event has made Tengo acutely aware of the inequality between blacks and whites?
4. Joseph tells Tengo that one day blacks will take over the _____________________.
5. Who is the impetus behind Tengo's continuing his education?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)