|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom will Tengo live while attending school in Johannesburg?
(a) His aunt's family.
(b) His uncle.
(c) Dr. and Mrs. Miller.
(d) The oubaas' daughter.
2. What does Tengo now know about Joseph?
(a) He is engaged to be married.
(b) He is gay.
(c) He is working against the government.
(d) He has committed a crime.
3. How much time has passed since Tengo arrived at school?
(a) Six months.
(b) Two years.
(c) One year.
(d) Three years.
4. Tengo is aware of his mother's ___________________ at his departure.
5. How old is Tengo in Chapter 10?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which friend of Tengo's asks him to join a group?
2. Why does Tengo end his relationship with his girlfriend?
3. What is unique about the choice Tengo has to make?
4. What becomes a concern for Tengo regarding the student uprisings?
5. What makes Tengo hesitate when he arrives at school that day?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)