|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tengo knows that life will be better if blacks ______________________.
(a) Stayed in their place.
(b) Can achieve their goals.
(c) Could vote.
(d) Owned businesses.
2. Whom does Frikkie's cousin order to clean up the mess on the floor at the party?
3. Why does Frikkie want life to stay the same?
(a) He likes feeling superior.
(b) He has never known anything else.
(c) He makes good money now.
(d) He has learned it from his friends.
4. What type of group is Tengo asked to join in #129?
(a) A group protesting the government.
(b) A tutoring group.
(c) A study group.
(d) A travel group.
5. How many boxes of books does Tengo receive from the Millers?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frikkie have difficulty in accepting when he realizes that Tengo is gone?
2. What is unique about the choice Tengo has to make?
3. What does Tengo do when Frikkie and the oubaas have their tea?
4. In the oubaas' story, Tengo's ancestors are made out to be __________________.
5. What causes Tengo to lose focus at school?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)