|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Tengo spend time during breaks to study?
(a) A local preacher.
(b) A paid tutor.
(d) Dr. Miller.
2. How many boxes of books does Tengo receive from the Millers?
3. What becomes a concern for Tengo regarding the student uprisings?
(a) The blatant use of weapons.
(b) Which side he should take.
(c) How to avoid the draft.
(d) The noise level on the streets.
4. In the oubaas' story, Tengo's ancestors are made out to be __________________.
5. What is the name of the group Tengo is asked to join?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tengo's ethnicity?
2. How does Tengo feel about the inequality between blacks and whites?
3. Tengo's mood changes ___________________________.
4. Who is the head of the organization Tengo is asked to join?
5. How does Tengo leave the schoolyard?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)