|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the author live as a child?
(c) South Africa.
(d) South America.
2. What does Tengo's mother ask Joseph's mother to send?
(a) Books for Tengo.
(c) Cotton fabrics.
3. Who is Timothy?
(a) Frikkie's father.
(b) Tengo's brother.
(c) Frikkie's uncle.
(d) Tengo's father.
4. What is Frikkie's real name?
5. Why are Tengo's parents reluctant to let him go to school?
(a) They don't want him to know more than they do.
(b) His sister died there.
(c) They don't have much money.
(d) They need his help at home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Tengo and Frikkie do at the river?
2. What does the man in #22 often provide to his employees?
3. What is Tengo's attitude about his life right now?
4. What happened to Tengo's older sister when she was away at school?
5. What is Tengo doing when Frikkie finds him in Chapter 2?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)