|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Joseph live?
2. Where did the author live as a child?
(a) South America.
(c) South Africa.
3. Who is Joseph?
(a) Tengo's brother.
(b) Tengo's father.
(c) Tengo's cousin.
(d) Frikkie's father.
4. Why is Frikkie treated with so much respect on the farm?
(a) He is very smart.
(b) He is very generous.
(c) He will inherit the farm one day.
(d) He is white.
5. What does Tengo's mother ask Joseph's mother to send?
(a) Books for Tengo.
(d) Cotton fabrics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a kraal?
2. What does the man in #22 often provide to his employees?
3. What is Frikkie's real name?
4. What does Tengo try to teach Frikkie?
5. What happened to Tengo's older sister when she was away at school?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)