|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Tengo doing when Frikkie finds him in Chapter 2?
(a) Plucking chickens.
(b) Feeding the cattle.
(c) Building a fire.
(d) Working with a hunk of clay.
2. Why is Frikkie treated with so much respect on the farm?
(a) He is very smart.
(b) He will inherit the farm one day.
(c) He is very generous.
(d) He is white.
3. What do Tengo and Frikkie do at the river?
(b) Skip rocks.
(d) Build a raft.
4. Where did the author live as a child?
(a) South America.
(c) South Africa.
5. Where does Joseph live?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tengo's ethnicity?
2. Who is Joseph's mother's employer?
3. What is Frikkie's real name?
4. Why does Joseph visit the farm?
5. What is Tengo's attitude about his life right now?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)