|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a soldier not allow Tengo to do?
(a) Stand with his friends.
(b) Enter the school building.
(c) Leave the schoolyard.
(d) Talk to his teacher.
2. What type of group is Tengo asked to join in #129?
(a) A tutoring group.
(b) A travel group.
(c) A group protesting the government.
(d) A study group.
3. As Chapter 7 begins, Tengo is in a _________________ mood.
4. What advice is Tengo given by the reverend?
(a) Pray for help.
(b) Continue his education.
(c) Attend church more often.
(d) Find a nice girl and get married.
5. Which of the following is NOT a reason Tengo considers continuing his education?
(a) He can date smart girls.
(b) He wants to get an education.
(c) He will do it abroad.
(d) He will do it for his country.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Frikkie comes for another vacation at the farm?
2. Who is Joseph?
3. Who pays for Tengo's train ticket?
4. Where does Frikkie go when he reluctantly leaves the farm?
5. Tengo dreams of going abroad to a place where ____________________________.
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)