|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unique about the choice Tengo has to make?
(a) Tengo is leading the initiative.
(b) Tengo is too young to make the choice.
(c) Tengo must make the choice for his family.
(d) Frikkie would never have to make it.
2. Where does Joseph live?
3. How many children has Tengo's mother lost?
4. Why is Tengo confused about Frikkie's attitude about not wanting to go back to school?
(a) He cannot attend school.
(b) You can take field trips.
(c) You can make many friends there.
(d) Tengo really likes going to school.
5. Who is angry when learning about Tengo's desire to go to school?
(a) Dr. Miller.
(b) Mrs. Miller.
(d) The oubaas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Tengo's older sister when she was away at school?
2. What is Tengo's attitude about his life right now?
3. How does Tengo feel about the inequality between blacks and whites?
4. The reverend tells Tengo that a new black government will need ________________________ to survive.
5. Who pays for Tengo's train ticket?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)