|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tengo has waited for the moment to ________________________.
(a) Join the protest groups.
(b) Kiss a girl.
(c) Write his thesis.
(d) Travel the country.
2. How many children has Tengo's mother lost?
3. When does Frikkie return to the farm, heartbroken to find that Tengo has gone away to school?
(b) New Year's.
(c) Spring break.
(d) Summer holiday.
4. Tengo stops studying and feels __________________.
5. What does Dr. Miller offer to pay for Tengo?
(a) His dormitory fee.
(b) His clothing.
(c) His school books.
(d) His meals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tengo spend his time doing when school starts again?
2. What is the name of the group Tengo is asked to join?
3. Tengo struggles with his need for an education and ________________________.
4. What do the Millers encourage Tengo to study in school?
5. What event has made Tengo acutely aware of the inequality between blacks and whites?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)