|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Joseph?
(a) Tengo's brother.
(b) Frikkie's father.
(c) Tengo's cousin.
(d) Tengo's father.
2. Where does Frikkie go when he reluctantly leaves the farm?
(a) On a family holiday.
(b) Back to school.
(c) To his godfather's house.
(d) To his uncle's factory.
3. Why is Tengo confused about Frikkie's attitude about not wanting to go back to school?
(a) Tengo really likes going to school.
(b) He cannot attend school.
(c) You can take field trips.
(d) You can make many friends there.
4. What does ANC stand for?
(a) Artists Never Compromise.
(b) African Nationalists Convention.
(c) African National Congress.
(d) African Naval Commission.
5. What does Joseph offer to Tengo?
(a) A free room.
(b) A good deal on a car.
(c) A way to continue his education.
(d) A tutor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Joseph visit the farm?
2. What does Tengo spend his time doing when school starts again?
3. With which girl from his class does Tengo study?
4. What is unique about the choice Tengo has to make?
5. Tengo also feels _______________ at the beginning of Chapter 7.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)