|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tengo give to Dr. and Mrs. Miller in appreciation for the books they had sent him?
(a) Fresh figs.
(c) Clay sculptures.
2. Who is the Millers' daughter?
3. Tengo no longer has to choose between his people and _________________.
4. With which girl does Tengo have his first romance?
5. When schools reopen, they are closed again soon afterward because __________________________.
(a) It is monsoon season.
(b) A cholera epidemic breaks out.
(c) More protests break out.
(d) There is an influenza epidemic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Tengo's parents reluctant to let him go to school?
2. Tengo is faced with making a choice that leaves him indecisive and __________________.
3. How does Tengo feel about the inequality between blacks and whites?
4. What advice is Tengo given by the reverend?
5. How old is Tengo's cousin when she becomes pregnant?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)