|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tengo stops studying and feels __________________.
2. Joseph tells Tengo that he can make arrangements for him to finish his education ________________ through the ANC.
(b) In Johannesburg.
(c) At home.
3. What do the Millers encourage Tengo to study in school?
4. Tengo struggles with his need for an education and ________________________.
(a) His friendship with Frikkie.
(b) His loyalty to his father.
(c) The needs of his countrymen.
(d) His love for his mother.
5. Tengo is faced with making a choice that leaves him indecisive and __________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What advice is Tengo given by the reverend?
2. Tengo no longer has to choose between his people and _________________.
3. Why was Tengo unable to write his matriculation exam?
4. Why does Tengo end his relationship with his girlfriend?
5. With which girl does Tengo have his first romance?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)