|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Tengo's attitude about his life right now?
(a) He is hopeful.
(b) He is happy.
(c) He is angry.
(d) He is frustrated.
2. Who is angry when learning about Tengo's desire to go to school?
(a) Mrs. Miller.
(b) Dr. Miller.
(c) The oubaas.
3. What are the people Tengo finds at the school when he arrives doing?
(a) Trying to squash a protest.
(b) Shooting film for a newscast.
(c) Fighting a fire.
(d) Waiting for Tengo.
4. What advice is Tengo given by the reverend?
(a) Pray for help.
(b) Continue his education.
(c) Find a nice girl and get married.
(d) Attend church more often.
5. Who is the impetus behind Tengo's continuing his education?
Short Answer Questions
1. Tengo is faced with making a choice that leaves him indecisive and __________________.
2. What is the greatest need of Tengo's family and friends?
3. Tengo no longer has to choose between his people and _________________.
4. Tengo stops studying and feels __________________.
5. When does Frikkie return to the farm, heartbroken to find that Tengo has gone away to school?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)