|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tengo no longer has to choose between his people and _________________.
2. What makes Tengo hesitate when he arrives at school that day?
(a) He doesn't feel well and wants to return home.
(b) He wonders if people are in the building.
(c) He doesn't want to be on camera.
(d) He tries to decide which side he should choose.
3. Tengo's mother tells _______________ that Tengo is determined to go to school.
(a) Oom Koos.
(b) Mrs. Miller.
(c) The oubaas' wife.
4. Why is Tengo happy about the chance to continue his education?
(a) He will get a travel gift from his family.
(b) It is all he has ever wanted.
(c) He will be able to run the farm.
(d) He will be able to stay in Johannesburg.
5. Why does Joseph visit the farm?
(a) He is in training to run a farm.
(b) He needs to get away from bad friends.
(c) He has been ill and needs fresh air.
(d) He is on a holiday from school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the head of the organization Tengo is asked to join?
2. What does Joseph offer to Tengo?
3. What is Tengo's attitude about his life right now?
4. What has Tengo suspected about Joseph for some time?
5. What is the greatest need of Tengo's family and friends?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)