|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tengo no longer has to choose between his people and _________________.
2. Why was Tengo unable to write his matriculation exam?
(a) He had to return to the farm.
(b) He missed the session.
(c) He had the flu.
(d) The government protests.
3. With which girl from his class does Tengo study?
4. Tengo also feels _______________ at the beginning of Chapter 7.
5. What does Frikkie have difficulty in accepting when he realizes that Tengo is gone?
(d) Farm work.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tengo feel about the inequality between blacks and whites?
2. Tengo's mother tells _______________ that Tengo is determined to go to school.
3. How does Tengo leave the schoolyard?
4. What is Tengo's attitude about his life right now?
5. What do the Millers encourage Tengo to study in school?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)