1. Where did the author live as a child?
(a) South America.
(d) South Africa.
2. What is Frikkie's real name?
3. What is Frikkie's ethnicity?
4. Where does Frikkie visit during his school break?
(a) The beach.
(b) His uncle's farm.
(c) A museum.
(d) A theme park.
5. Who is Tengo?
(a) The son of the farm's boss-boy.
(b) A chauffeur.
(c) A farmer.
(d) A chef.
6. What is Tengo's ethnicity?
7. What is a kraal?
(a) A pastry.
(b) A bird.
(c) A plant.
(d) A stockade.
8. Why is Frikkie treated with so much respect on the farm?
(a) He is white.
(b) He is very smart.
(c) He will inherit the farm one day.
(d) He is very generous.
9. What is Tengo doing when Frikkie finds him in Chapter 2?
(a) Feeding the cattle.
(b) Plucking chickens.
(c) Building a fire.
(d) Working with a hunk of clay.
10. What do Tengo and Frikkie do at the river?
(a) Build a raft.
(d) Skip rocks.
This section contains 3,793 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)