1. A magistrate is in charge of administering the _____________ in a colonial town at the start of this story.
2. The bulk of the story seems to be centered in what location in the world, according to the book notes?
3. What is the magistrate reaching, which makes the reader think that he might be older than others in the book?
4. The magistrate shows the _______________ to the Colonel when the Colonel is in the town for a visit.
5. What is the name of the Colonel who likes to interrogate people of interest by using harsh torture methods?
6. Who has sent the Colonel to the area where the magistrate is in charge so that he can look into rumors that have spread?
This section contains 4,245 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)