|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the blind girl seem to agree to do on a daily basis, though there has been no conversation?
(a) Sleeping on the floor of the bedroom.
(b) The cooking.
(c) Bathing rituals.
(d) The chores.
2. Due to her injured ____________, the girl needs to use sticks in order to get around from place to place.
3. The relationship the magistrate has with the __________ remains the same - distant and indifferent.
4. The barbarians stay away from the town during the winter months, dealing with the _____________.
(a) Lack of supplies.
(b) Lack of sun.
5. ___________ avoids sleeping with the others in the same tent on the way back from their trip.
(a) The magistrate.
(b) The girl.
(c) The injured soldier.
(d) The lead soldier.
Short Answer Questions
1. The soldiers carry _____________ and try to conserve food and water the best they can as they travel.
2. Who seems to have injuries which are inconsistent to those mentioned on the interrogation report?
3. The barbarians are not interested in the ___________ they used to engage in until they started drinking and causing trouble.
4. Who becomes more open as the journey progresses, conversing with the soldiers freely?
5. The magistrate wants __________ to make up their mind about whether they want to stay with the group or head back to the settlement.
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)