|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. All that the magistrate knows about the girl is that she is the ____________ of the man who died during the interrogation.
2. Is the girl who works for the magistrate completely blind because of her interrogation torture?
(c) Yes, but she's hopeful it will heal.
(d) She was always blind.
3. What keeps the magistrate up at night during the time when the Colonel is interrogating the many prisoners?
(a) The army soldiers.
(c) The mess hall.
(d) The screams of the prisoners.
4. Who does the magistrate find to be sleeping when he visits the family the following day?
5. The magistrate finds a blind girl begging on the street for ____________ on a cold winter day.
(c) Health care.
Short Answer Questions
1. The magistrate becomes frustrated with the bathing ritual which makes him feel ___________ without bringing results.
2. What is the magistrate reaching, which makes the reader think that he might be older than others in the book?
3. ______________ washes and bathes the blind girl each and every day, though it leaves this person feeling confused.
4. A magistrate is in charge of administering the _____________ in a colonial town at the start of this story.
5. The magistrate is worried about the __________ of the girl while also being attracted to her beauty.
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)