|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hannah plan to do with her home?
(a) Remodel it into several apartments.
(b) Make it a bed and breakfast.
(c) Sell it.
(d) Tear it down and build a modern home.
2. Why does Addie invite Hannah to sit by the fire after dinner?
(a) To spend some time with the Littles.
(b) To ask Hannah some questions.
(c) To have some time with Dwight by herself without Hannah.
(d) To show Hannah her flute.
3. What does Hannah do in her basement?
(c) Has a mail-order business.
4. What does Addie realize about her mom and Pete?
(a) They are not going to marry.
(b) Her mom has not told Pete about Addie.
(c) Pete is using her mom.
(d) Her mom is using Pete.
5. Why does Addie not mind when her paper bag with her clothes breaks?
(a) She receives a new duffel bag for Christmas.
(b) She has a heavy plastic bag to replace it.
(c) Dwight has new clothes for Addie.
(d) She is so happy to see Dwight and his family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hannah move home after living out West for a while?
2. What does Addie tell her mother about the flute?
3. Why does Addie run home from her old school?
4. Where does Dwight say he and the Littles have moved?
5. What does Addie decide when she wakes for school after Thanksgiving?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)