|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dwight say he and the Littles have moved?
(a) Into Hannah's mansion.
(b) About a mile from where Addie lives.
(c) To Chicago.
(d) To Grandio's farm.
2. What does Addie think she is looking for at Dwight's house?
(a) She wants to be valued.
(c) She is waiting for normal.
(d) She wants to be a child and not a grown up.
3. To what does Addie wake up?
(a) The sound of a chainsaw.
(b) The smell of pancakes.
(c) The sound of music.
(d) The sound of Katie and Brynna playing.
4. Why does Addie wake her mother?
(a) To take Addie to the doctor.
(b) She tries very hard not to wake her mother.
(c) To call Addie in sick to school.
(d) Addie has started her period.
5. Why does Addie run home from her old school?
(a) She is afraid of getting caught.
(b) She is worried about Denise.
(c) Some boys are chasing her.
(d) To warm up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hannah move home after living out West for a while?
2. What does Addie make for Soula, Elliot and Rick?
3. What was Denise unwilling to do in the past concerning Addie?
4. Why does Denise make fun of Addie?
5. What does Elliot say Addie might do some day?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens with the box of chocolates?
2. What do Soula and Elliot give Addie for Christmas and what is Addie's response?
3. What is the dress like that Mommers buys Addie for her recital and what is Addie's response?
4. How does Hannah sum up her past to Addie?
5. What does Grandio give Addie and how does she react?
6. How does Addie compare herself to Brynna and what is Dwight's response?
7. Why does Addie back out of playing at the concert?
8. What does Dwight do when he meets Addie after school on Valentine's Day?
9. What does Addie tell Mommers about the flute and how does Denise respond?
10. What does Mommers say that completely dumbfounds Addie when Addie is talking to Mommers?
This section contains 984 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)