|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sees Addie as she is running?
2. What does Addie decide on the last night of her visit with Dwight and his family?
(a) She will not visit anymore.
(b) She will not go back home.
(c) She will not speak to her mommers anymore.
(d) She is not wanted.
3. What does Ms. Rivera ask Addie that causes Addie to feel nervous?
(a) To start learning the piccolo.
(b) To ask her mother to come in for a conference.
(c) To do a solo piece at the concert.
(d) To move to first chair in the flute section.
4. What does Addie tell Hannah Addie once did?
(a) Took care of Katie and Brynna for three days by herself.
(b) Carried Katie to school.
(c) Made Brynna a bracelet.
(d) Made Katie and Brynna clothes.
5. Why has Dwight taken Brynna to see a therapist?
(a) Brynna has started waking in the middle of the night screaming.
(b) Brynna has a hard time coping with missing Denise.
(c) Brynna was injured in a car accident.
(d) Brynna has started wetting the bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Denise been gone?
2. Why does Addie wake her mother?
3. What has Mommers brought home when she arrives?
4. What does Addie find when she goes inside Grandio's house?
5. What does Addie tell Dwight about Brynna?
Short Essay Questions
1. What business does Hannah have and how do the girls help Hannah in the business?
2. How does Addie "check out" Hannah?
3. What makes Addie sad when she witnesses Dwight and Hannah putting the Littles to bed?
4. Why does Addie back out of playing at the concert?
5. Who meets Addie at Lake George and why is it okay that her paper bag of clothes breaks?
6. What does Addie's mommers say when she drives up and what is in the car?
7. Describe the conversation between Addie and Ms. Rivera.
8. What does Denise ask Addie concerning Dwight's house and what is Addie's response?
9. How does Addie react when she finds Hannah making breakfast the next morning?
10. What does Addie tell Mommers about the flute and how does Denise respond?
This section contains 840 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)