|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Addie feel sad as she watches Hannah and Dwight put Brynna and Katie to bed?
(a) She thinks they do not want her.
(b) She thinks her mother will never be like that.
(c) She does not feel sad.
(d) She feels left out.
2. What does Hannah ask Addie if Addie would like to do?
(a) Read the Littles a bedtime story.
(b) Fix Katie a bottle.
(c) Katie's diaper.
(d) Fix Brynna a bottle.
3. Who sees Addie as she is running?
4. What does Dwight say about Addie and Addie says she is not smart?
(a) That she is a good person.
(b) That she has dyslexia.
(c) That she is very bright.
(d) That she is a wonderful girl.
5. What does Denise give Addie permission to do?
(a) Take music lessons.
(b) Spend a week with Dwight and Hannah.
(c) Change schools.
(d) Go over to Soula's each day to help out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Elliot doing for Soula who thinks it's unnecessary?
2. What does Addie decide when she wakes for school after Thanksgiving?
3. What does Ms. Rivera ask Addie?
4. When does Mommers return after going out on Christmas Eve?
5. Why is Addie disappointed when she gets home?
Short Essay Questions
1. What business does Hannah have and how do the girls help Hannah in the business?
2. How does Hannah sum up her past to Addie?
3. What do Soula and Elliot give Addie for Christmas and what is Addie's response?
4. What does Mommers say that completely dumbfounds Addie when Addie is talking to Mommers?
5. How does Addie compare herself to Brynna and what is Dwight's response?
6. How does Addie "check out" Hannah?
7. What does Grandio give Addie and how does she react?
8. What does Dwight tell Addie that Addie has mixed feelings about the news?
9. What is Elliot installing in the mini-mart and what does Soula think of it?
10. What does Dwight do when he meets Addie after school on Valentine's Day?
This section contains 962 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)