|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Addie call her mother's bedroom?
(a) The lion's den.
(b) The old folk's home.
(d) The luxury bedroom.
2. What time does Addie's mother awaken?
(a) Around noon.
(b) Early in the morning.
(c) About 10 in the morning.
(d) 4 in the afternoon.
3. What does Rick call Elliot?
(a) A realist.
(b) A dreamer.
(c) The love of his life.
(d) A jerk.
4. What does Dwight tell Addie he has set up for her in her new home?
(a) A computer.
(b) A doll house.
(c) A gerbil village.
(d) An ant farm.
5. How many steps are there to get to anywhere in the house?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the Littles?
2. Why does Addie feel badly when she practices her flute?
3. Where is Addie's bed in her new space?
4. Why does Addie get scared later that evening?
5. What is Soula doing when Addie finds her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were the reactions of Dwight and Grandio when they learned about Denise's disappearance when Addie is nine?
2. Why isn't Addie afraid to be home alone?
3. Why does Denise begin yelling at Dwight when they are talking outside the trailer one day?
4. Why does Helena have to see the school nurse?
5. Where is Addie moving, why and how does she feel about it?
6. How does Denise feel about the trailer and why?
7. What does Addie notice about her surroundings in her new home?
8. How have things changed since Mommers begins to work for Pete?
9. What happens at Addie's tryout for the orchestra?
10. Why is everyone happy for Addie and how does Denise suggest they celebrate?
This section contains 780 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)