|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mommers yell at Addie and tell her to clean up?
(a) The rotted pumpkin.
(b) The kitchen counters.
(c) The refrigerator.
(d) The bathroom sink.
2. How does Dwight react when he learns Denise is gone?
(a) He is supportive.
(b) He feels sorry for Denise.
(c) He is enraged.
(d) He thinks it's good riddance.
3. What does Denise say Dwight lacked?
(b) A love of learning.
4. Who are Soula and Elliot?
(a) The managers of the trailer park.
(b) Two homeless people.
(c) The owners of a minimart.
(d) The managers of the apartment complex.
5. What time does Addie's mother awaken?
(a) Early in the morning.
(b) 4 in the afternoon.
(c) Around noon.
(d) About 10 in the morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nickname does Soula give Addie?
2. What does Denise say is the reason she felt alright about disappearing?
3. Who does Dwight call when he learns that Denise was not around?
4. Why does Addie get scared later that evening?
5. Where does Addie discover a glass room?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Dwight brings the Littles to the trailer?
2. What does Mommers say when she finally arrives home at 2 a.m.?
3. How does Addie learn about Soula's illness?
4. How does Denise feel about the trailer and why?
5. Why isn't Addie afraid to be home alone?
6. What does Addie say about six steps?
7. What are the two vocabulary words Addie is learning that day, and why is she learning them?
8. For what does Soula use the board in her store and why doesn't Addie read the things on the board?
9. What were the reactions of Dwight and Grandio when they learned about Denise's disappearance when Addie is nine?
10. Why does Denise begin yelling at Dwight when they are talking outside the trailer one day?
This section contains 839 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)