|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Addie feel about her new home?
2. What time does Mommers wake Addie to say she is home?
(a) 7 am.
(b) 2 am.
(d) 4 am.
3. What does Addie's mother do on the internet?
(a) Nothing because she is not computer literate.
(b) Applies for a job.
(c) Writes a letter to her congress person.
(d) Finds a chat room.
4. What does Dwight make Addie and her half sisters?
(a) A sandbox.
(b) A doll house.
(c) A croquet set.
(d) A rope swing.
5. What is wrong with Soula?
(a) Brains tumor.
(b) Breast cancer.
(c) Heart problems.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dwight say is Denise other option for living?
2. What does Addie say she does not want to know when Mommers drives her to school?
3. Why does Addie feel badly when she practices her flute?
4. What has changed as far as money for Denise and Addie?
5. What does Denise do as she arrives at her new home?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the two vocabulary words Addie is learning that day, and why is she learning them?
2. How does Addie learn about Soula's illness?
3. How have things changed since Mommers begins to work for Pete?
4. What does Addie notice about her surroundings in her new home?
5. What does Mommers say when she finally arrives home at 2 a.m.?
6. What does Addie do for Halloween?
7. What happens when Dwight brings the Littles to the trailer?
8. How does Denise look when Addie returns home and what does Denise tell Addie?
9. What does Denise say about the new car she is driving?
10. What happens at Addie's tryout for the orchestra?
This section contains 924 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)