|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Addie trying to figure out about the train track?
(a) If it vibrates.
(b) If it is an underpass or overpass.
(c) If it is strong enough for the train.
(d) It it is loose.
2. Who confronts Addie after she has her tryout with Ms. Rivera?
(d) No one.
3. What time does Mommers wake Addie to say she is home?
(b) 4 am.
(c) 2 am.
(d) 7 am.
4. Who are the Littles?
(a) Addie's name for her half sisters.
(b) The neighbors next door.
(c) The neighbors down the street.
(d) The fairies with whom Addie chats.
5. What does Addie's mother do on the internet?
(a) Finds a chat room.
(b) Applies for a job.
(c) Nothing because she is not computer literate.
(d) Writes a letter to her congress person.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Addie ask her mother if she does?
2. Who is Rick?
3. Why does Denise get in a fight with Dwight when he brings his daughters over?
4. What does Denise do on Monday morning when Addie is leaving for school?
5. What happened to their former house after Dwight moves out?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Addie notice about her surroundings in her new home?
2. Why isn't Addie afraid to be home alone?
3. How does Addie learn that Soula and Elliot are not romantically involved?
4. How have things changed since Mommers begins to work for Pete?
5. What does Mommers say when she finally arrives home at 2 a.m.?
6. What happens at Addie's tryout for the orchestra?
7. Where is Addie moving, why and how does she feel about it?
8. What happens when Dwight brings the Littles to the trailer?
9. How does Addie learn about Soula's illness?
10. Why does Denise begin yelling at Dwight when they are talking outside the trailer one day?
This section contains 882 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)