|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Denise do as she arrives at her new home?
(a) Goes through it carefully.
(b) Calls Dwight and screams at him.
2. Where does Addie discover a glass room?
(a) On one of the trailers in the park.
(b) Attached to the back of her school's cafeteria.
(c) On the minimart across the street.
(d) In the back of the apartment complex where she lives.
3. What does Addie wish her mom?
(a) To have a good interview.
(b) To call Addie at nine.
(c) To have a good workout.
(d) To be home by nine.
4. Who does Dwight call when he learns that Denise was not around?
(d) Child protective services.
5. What does Mommers say will take place over dinner?
(a) A vocabulary quiz.
(b) A tasting treat.
(c) A job interview.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dwight make Addie and her half sisters?
2. For how long does Addie's mom disappear when Addie is nine?
3. What does Addie not read in Soula's store?
4. How does Addie's mother feel when they arrive at their new home?
5. What does Denise ask Addie about Soula and Elliot?
Short Essay Questions
1. What business does Hannah have and how do the girls help Hannah in the business?
2. Who meets Addie at Lake George and why is it okay that her paper bag of clothes breaks?
3. What does Denise say about Addie visiting Grandio and Dwight's family over Thanksgiving?
4. How does Denise look when Addie returns home and what does Denise tell Addie?
5. What does Soula say in a letter to Addie?
6. Where is Addie moving, why and how does she feel about it?
7. Why is everyone happy for Addie and how does Denise suggest they celebrate?
8. How does Addie react when she finds Hannah making breakfast the next morning?
9. What does Dwight tell Addie that Addie has mixed feelings about the news?
10. Describe Addie's Christmas with her mother.
This section contains 967 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)