|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Soula doing when Addie finds her?
(b) Talking on her phone.
2. What is wrong with Soula?
(b) Heart problems.
(c) Breast cancer.
(d) Brains tumor.
3. About what smell does Denise complain when she gets home?
(b) Burnt toast.
(c) Hamster poop.
(d) Rotten pumpkin.
4. What does Rick call Elliot?
(a) A dreamer.
(b) A realist.
(c) The love of his life.
(d) A jerk.
5. What does Soula say kept reappearing?
(a) A feral cat.
(c) A stray dog.
(d) A raccoon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has arranged for where Addie is living?
2. Who is Rick?
3. For what reason is Helena told to talk to the school nurse?
4. Who are Soula and Elliot?
5. What does Dwight tell Denise he has been offered?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Addie notice on the newspaper clipping board at the mini-mart one day?
2. What does Dwight promise Addie as he is leaving?
3. What does Denise say about the new car she is driving?
4. For what does Soula use the board in her store and why doesn't Addie read the things on the board?
5. Why is everyone happy for Addie and how does Denise suggest they celebrate?
6. Where is Addie moving, why and how does she feel about it?
7. What does Mommers say when she finally arrives home at 2 a.m.?
8. Why does Denise begin yelling at Dwight when they are talking outside the trailer one day?
9. What does Addie say about six steps?
10. How does Denise feel about the trailer and why?
This section contains 814 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)