|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Addie feel badly when she practices her flute?
(a) She plays rather badly.
(b) Her mother stole it from Addie's last school.
(c) Her mom is always telling her to stop the racket.
(d) She knows Dwight liked to hear her play.
2. For whom does Rick leave a note?
3. Who does Dwight call when he learns that Denise was not around?
(a) Child protective services.
4. What does Denise say Dwight lacked?
(c) A love of learning.
5. What does Soula say is her relationship to Elliot?
Short Answer Questions
1. About what smell does Denise complain when she gets home?
2. How does Addie feel about her new home?
3. What does Mommers say will take place over dinner?
4. What has changed as far as money for Denise and Addie?
5. What is Empty Acre?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Denise look when Addie returns home and what does Denise tell Addie?
2. For what does Soula use the board in her store and why doesn't Addie read the things on the board?
3. How does Addie learn about Soula's illness?
4. What does Addie notice about her surroundings in her new home?
5. Where is Addie moving, why and how does she feel about it?
6. How does Denise feel about the trailer and why?
7. How have things changed since Mommers begins to work for Pete?
8. What does Addie say about six steps?
9. Why is everyone happy for Addie and how does Denise suggest they celebrate?
10. What does Addie do for Halloween?
This section contains 785 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)