|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Addie tell her mother about the flute?
(a) She threw it away.
(b) She gave it to another student.
(c) She returned it.
(d) She broke it.
2. What does Addie tell Hannah Addie once did?
(a) Carried Katie to school.
(b) Took care of Katie and Brynna for three days by herself.
(c) Made Katie and Brynna clothes.
(d) Made Brynna a bracelet.
3. Why is Addie disappointed when she gets home?
(a) Soula is not in the store.
(b) She was unable to bring her new puppy home.
(c) Her computer is gone.
(d) Her mother is not there to greet her.
4. What is in the package Soula gives Addie to open at home?
(a) A story about a little girl.
(b) New underwear.
(c) A book of poetry.
(d) A present for Piccolo.
5. What happens when Addie walks out of school on Valentine's day?
(a) Her mother is waiting for her.
(b) Grandio is waiting for her.
(c) Helena is sitting outside crying.
(d) Dwight is waiting for her.
6. What has Mommers brought home when she arrives?
(b) Food from the soup kitchen.
(d) A new beau.
7. What does Addie tell Dwight and Hannah is wrong when they ask her?
(a) She says the girls need to potty before bedtime.
(b) She says there is nothing wrong.
(c) She says she is upset that they love the Littles more than they love her.
(d) She says she is sleepy.
8. Where does Addie have lunch?
(a) At Grandio's house.
(b) At a Mexican restaurant.
(c) At the lunch counter in a department store.
(d) At Grandio's favorite hamburger place.
9. What does Grandio give Addie?
(a) 5 dollars.
(b) A new backpack.
(c) 20 dollars.
(d) A new watch.
10. What does Hannah ask Addie if Addie would like to do?
(a) Katie's diaper.
(b) Fix Katie a bottle.
(c) Fix Brynna a bottle.
(d) Read the Littles a bedtime story.
11. What does Denise say to Addie as Addie is bringing in the third load of laundry?
(a) That Addie needs to finish cleaning the house.
(b) That Denise has changed her mind about Addie visiting Dwight.
(c) That Addie is selfish.
(d) That Addie is anxious to get to Dwight's house.
12. What was Denise unwilling to do in the past concerning Addie?
(a) Let her visit her paternal grandparents.
(b) Sign over her custody rights.
(c) Let her live with Georgio.
(d) Let Dwight have her every other weekend.
13. What does Denise say she is doing the rest of Christmas day?
(b) Taking Addie ice skating.
(c) Baking with Addie.
(d) Going sleigh riding with Pete.
14. What does Elliot say Addie might do some day?
(a) Write a hit song.
(b) Show her mother how smart Addie is.
(c) Move to live with Hannah and Dwight.
(d) Be a famous musician.
15. Why does Addie feel sad as she watches Hannah and Dwight put Brynna and Katie to bed?
(a) She does not feel sad.
(b) She thinks her mother will never be like that.
(c) She feels left out.
(d) She thinks they do not want her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Addie hear the last night she is at Hannah's home?
2. What does Dwight say about Addie and Addie says she is not smart?
3. What does Addie think her mother is doing as Addie opens her presents?
4. What does Addie say when Dwight asks her to visit?
5. What does Addie decide after she and Hannah laugh together?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)