|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Addie say she does not want to know when Mommers drives her to school?
(a) Why Denise is sending her to Dwight to live.
(b) Why Denise was gone for so long.
(c) If Denise is happy.
(d) How Denise has a new car.
2. How do Soula and Elliot act to Addie?
3. What does Addie ask Mommers about the money Dwight gave them?
(a) If Mommers gave the money to Pete.
(b) If the money is enough for Addie's college.
(c) If the money will pay the rent for a few months.
(d) If the money has to be paid back.
4. Who are the Littles?
(a) The neighbors down the street.
(b) Addie's name for her half sisters.
(c) The neighbors next door.
(d) The fairies with whom Addie chats.
5. Who has arranged for where Addie is living?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her stepfather.
(c) Her aunt.
(d) Her father.
6. Why does Addie take a book instead of getting on the computer?
(a) There is no computer in her new home.
(b) The computer is broken.
(c) Her mom is on it and will be for the rest of the evening.
(d) She prefers reading.
7. Where does the sentence "Dory is a numbskull" appear?
(a) On the wall around the dumpster in the apartment where Addie lives.
(b) On an old picture of the overpass.
(c) On one of the wheels of the trailer where Addie lives.
(d) On Addie's locker at school.
8. What does Soula say kept reappearing?
(a) A stray dog.
(c) A feral cat.
(d) A raccoon.
9. What does Rick call Elliot?
(a) A jerk.
(b) A realist.
(c) A dreamer.
(d) The love of his life.
10. What does Denise ask Addie about Soula and Elliot?
(a) If they are fun.
(b) If they ever say anything bad about Denise.
(c) If they are husband and wife.
(d) If they are just being nice to Addie.
11. Where is Addie's bed in her new space?
(a) In the second bedroom.
(b) Where used to be the laundry closet.
(c) A bunk above a closet.
(d) In the living room.
12. What was Mommers going to make Addie for dinner?
(a) Macaroni and cheese.
(b) Peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
(c) Tuna salad.
13. Why does Denise get in a fight with Dwight when he brings his daughters over?
(a) The girls are very thin.
(b) Denise wants Dwight to leave the girls for a while.
(c) The girls are dirty.
(d) The girls are hungry.
14. Who are Soula and Elliot?
(a) The managers of the apartment complex.
(b) The managers of the trailer park.
(c) The owners of a minimart.
(d) Two homeless people.
15. What does Denise say about Pete?
(a) He is gorgeous.
(b) He is trying to seduce her.
(c) He is cheap.
(d) He is a windbag.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Addie get scared later that evening?
2. Where does Addie discover a glass room?
3. Who confronts Addie after she has her tryout with Ms. Rivera?
4. What do Elliot, Soula and Addie agree that life would be empty without?
5. What does Addie find when she returns home after showing off her hamster?
This section contains 569 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)