|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Soula say she wants to do when Addie starts to go home?
(a) Have Addie stay for dinner.
(b) Meet Addie's mother.
(c) See the hamster.
(d) Meet Dwight.
2. What is wrong with Soula?
(a) Heart problems.
(c) Brains tumor.
(d) Breast cancer.
3. Where is Addie's bed in her new space?
(a) In the living room.
(b) A bunk above a closet.
(c) In the second bedroom.
(d) Where used to be the laundry closet.
4. What does Denise do as she arrives at her new home?
(a) Calls Dwight and screams at him.
(b) Goes through it carefully.
5. What does Denise ask Addie about Soula and Elliot?
(a) If they ever say anything bad about Denise.
(b) If they are just being nice to Addie.
(c) If they are husband and wife.
(d) If they are fun.
6. What happened to their former house after Dwight moves out?
(a) It burns down.
(b) Mommers keeps it immaculate.
(c) It is a happier place.
(d) It becomes a mess.
7. What nickname does Soula give Addie?
(a) Little Cupcake.
(b) Baby Girl.
(c) Little Cookie.
(d) Doll Baby.
8. For whom does Rick leave a note?
9. What does Dwight want the courts to decide?
(a) Alimony payments.
(b) If Diane is fit as a mother.
(c) Custody issues.
(d) Child support payments.
10. Who are the Littles?
(a) The neighbors down the street.
(b) Addie's name for her half sisters.
(c) The fairies with whom Addie chats.
(d) The neighbors next door.
11. What does Addie wish her mom?
(a) To be home by nine.
(b) To have a good interview.
(c) To have a good workout.
(d) To call Addie at nine.
12. What does Addie call her mother's bedroom?
(a) The luxury bedroom.
(c) The old folk's home.
(d) The lion's den.
13. For how long does Addie's mom disappear when Addie is nine?
(a) Several hours.
(b) One day.
(c) 3 days.
(d) A week.
14. What does Addie ask Mommers about the money Dwight gave them?
(a) If the money will pay the rent for a few months.
(b) If Mommers gave the money to Pete.
(c) If the money has to be paid back.
(d) If the money is enough for Addie's college.
15. Who is Hannah?
(a) Denise's sister.
(b) Addie's teacher.
(c) The woman who owns the mansion where Dwight is working.
(d) Soula's best friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Denise get in a fight with Dwight when he brings his daughters over?
2. How do Soula and Elliot act to Addie?
3. Over what do Addie and her mother laugh?
4. How does Dwight react when he learns Denise is gone?
5. What has changed as far as money for Denise and Addie?
This section contains 511 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)