|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rick call Elliot?
(a) A realist.
(b) A jerk.
(c) The love of his life.
(d) A dreamer.
2. Who has arranged for where Addie is living?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her stepfather.
(c) Her aunt.
(d) Her father.
3. What does Dwight tell Addie he has set up for her in her new home?
(a) An ant farm.
(b) A computer.
(c) A doll house.
(d) A gerbil village.
4. Where has Addie just moved when the book opens?
(a) A duplex.
(b) A trailer.
(c) A huge apartment complex.
(d) A new home built just for the family.
5. What time does Addie's mother awaken?
(a) Around noon.
(b) Early in the morning.
(c) 4 in the afternoon.
(d) About 10 in the morning.
6. How many steps are there to get to anywhere in the house?
7. For what reason is Helena told to talk to the school nurse?
(a) To find out if her blood sugar is elevated.
(b) To learn about how to control B.O.
(c) To find out if she has head lice.
(d) To tell the nurse about Helena's headaches.
8. Who is Pete?
(a) Dwight's brother.
(b) A friend of Grandios.
(c) Denise's brother.
(d) The man who Mommers met for a supposed business reason.
9. Why does Denise get in a fight with Dwight when he brings his daughters over?
(a) Denise wants Dwight to leave the girls for a while.
(b) The girls are dirty.
(c) The girls are very thin.
(d) The girls are hungry.
10. Over what do Addie and her mother laugh?
(a) The sight of the hamster crawling inside the pumpkin.
(b) At the squawks Addie makes on the piccolo.
(c) At the way the hamster chases its tail.
(d) At a man trying to catch his dog.
11. What does Mommers yell at Addie and tell her to clean up?
(a) The kitchen counters.
(b) The rotted pumpkin.
(c) The refrigerator.
(d) The bathroom sink.
12. Where does the sentence "Dory is a numbskull" appear?
(a) On the wall around the dumpster in the apartment where Addie lives.
(b) On one of the wheels of the trailer where Addie lives.
(c) On an old picture of the overpass.
(d) On Addie's locker at school.
13. What nickname does Soula give Addie?
(a) Baby Girl.
(b) Doll Baby.
(c) Little Cookie.
(d) Little Cupcake.
14. Where does Addie discover a glass room?
(a) In the back of the apartment complex where she lives.
(b) On one of the trailers in the park.
(c) On the minimart across the street.
(d) Attached to the back of her school's cafeteria.
15. What does Soula say is her relationship to Elliot?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Soula and Elliot?
2. Who are the Littles?
3. What does Denise say is the reason she felt alright about disappearing?
4. What time does Mommers wake Addie to say she is home?
5. About what smell does Denise complain when she gets home?
This section contains 520 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)