Chapters 1 - 10.
1. Where has Addie just moved when the book opens?
(a) A duplex.
(b) A huge apartment complex.
(c) A trailer.
(d) A new home built just for the family.
2. How does Addie feel about her new home?
3. Who has arranged for where Addie is living?
(a) Her stepfather.
(b) Her aunt.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
4. How does Addie's mother feel when they arrive at their new home?
5. What does Denise do as she arrives at her new home?
(a) Goes through it carefully.
(c) Calls Dwight and screams at him.
6. What does Dwight tell Addie he has set up for her in her new home?
(a) An ant farm.
(b) A doll house.
(c) A gerbil village.
(d) A computer.
7. What does Dwight say is Denise other option for living?
(a) Her ex-father-in-law.
(b) Her brother's ranch.
(c) Public housing.
(d) Her mother's home.
8. Who are Brynna and Katie?
(a) Addie's half sisters.
(b) Denise's two older sisters.
(c) Dwight's cousins.
(d) Addie's cousins.
This section contains 5,141 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)