Chapters 1 - 10.
1. Where has Addie just moved when the book opens?
(a) A duplex.
(b) A new home built just for the family.
(c) A huge apartment complex.
(d) A trailer.
2. How does Addie feel about her new home?
3. Who has arranged for where Addie is living?
(a) Her aunt.
(b) Her stepfather.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
4. How does Addie's mother feel when they arrive at their new home?
5. What does Denise do as she arrives at her new home?
(a) Calls Dwight and screams at him.
(c) Goes through it carefully.
6. What does Dwight tell Addie he has set up for her in her new home?
(a) A doll house.
(b) An ant farm.
(c) A computer.
(d) A gerbil village.
7. What does Dwight say is Denise other option for living?
(a) Her mother's home.
(b) Public housing.
(c) Her brother's ranch.
(d) Her ex-father-in-law.
8. Who are Brynna and Katie?
(a) Denise's two older sisters.
(b) Dwight's cousins.
(c) Addie's half sisters.
(d) Addie's cousins.
This section contains 5,141 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)