Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What illness did Jo's father have?
2. What did Jo do to escape from the pain the war left him with?
3. Who greeted Jo when he brought the sheep in early due to the rain and mud?
4. What did Jo's family often do on Sundays?
5. According to Papa, who would divide the animals in the evening?
Essay Topic 1
Describe the scene in the barn. What was Jo expecting to find, and what did he actually find? How did he react to the find?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the plan the family came up with for rescuing the children and getting them to safety. Explain who they needed to include in the plan, how it affected the town, and how it affected the safety of the people involved.
Essay Topic 3
When Papa came home, he was a different man from when he left. It was difficult for everyone assimilating him back into the household. Describe the effect of his return on everyone in the household, including Papa himself.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)