Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What illness did Jo's father have?
2. What did Jo do to escape from the pain the war left him with?
3. Who greeted Jo when he brought the sheep in early due to the rain and mud?
4. What did Jo's family often do on Sundays?
5. According to Papa, who would divide the animals in the evening?
When Jo joined the Corporal on the search for eagles, he began to see the man in a different manner. How did keep you him at first, and how did his feelings change? How did this add conflict to the story?
How was Madame Horcada viewed by the village children? What did Jo learn about her as he spied through the window?
How did Jo feel about Laurent's plan, and why did he do it? What happened after they scared the woman?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)