|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Leah?
(a) She was reunited with her parents.
(b) She was hurt as she ran.
(c) She wouldn't leave Benjamin.
(d) She was killed by a bear.
2. What vehicle did Benjamin take when he left?
(a) An old car
(b) Army jeep
3. What did Benjamin ask the Lieutenant?
(a) He asked if they could leave.
(b) He asked if they could sit down.
(c) He asked if they could have a drink.
(d) He asked if they could join the army.
4. What did Grandpere do when the soldiers found Benjamin and Leah?
(a) He fought them off.
(b) He hid.
(c) He ran.
(d) He helped Benjamin escape.
5. How did Hubert help the cave children mingle with the village children?
(a) They all liked to climb on him.
(b) He made them hold hands.
(c) He made them work together.
(d) He told them stories.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the schoolteacher respond when he was asked if the children could miss a day of school?
2. What did Hubert chase when they went to the woods?
3. What did the Corporal give Hubert as a gift?
4. According to Papa, who would divide the animals in the evening?
5. What did Jo do after Benjamin left?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)