Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What illness did Jo's father have?
(b) Swine Flu
2. What did Jo do to escape from the pain the war left him with?
(a) He helped other children.
(b) He worked.
(c) He wrote a book.
(d) He committed suicide.
3. Who greeted Jo when he brought the sheep in early due to the rain and mud?
(c) Madame Horcada
4. What did Jo's family often do on Sundays?
(a) They explored the caves.
(b) They went to the graveyard.
(c) They had a picnic.
(d) They hiked in the mountains.
5. According to Papa, who would divide the animals in the evening?
(a) The fathers
(b) The shepherds
(c) The priest
(d) The children
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Benjamin ask the Lieutenant?
2. Where were the children hiding?
3. Who did Jo see crouching at the edge of the woods?
4. What kind of music was going to be played at the special Mass?
5. What advice did Benjamin give Jo regarding Anya?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)