Short Answer Questions Key
1. What job did Jo have when the book started?
He was watching the sheep.
2. Who was Jo's companion as he watched the sheep?
3. What was the name of his village?
4. How old was Jo when the book began?
5. What was unique about Hubert?
He was a giant with the mind of a child.
6. Why was Rouf barking?
A bear was coming by the sheep.
7. What did Jo do when he saw what Rouf was barking at?
He ran for help.
This section contains 4,939 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)