|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Hubert help the cave children mingle with the village children?
(a) He made them hold hands.
(b) He told them stories.
(c) He made them work together.
(d) They all liked to climb on him.
2. What game did the children like playing with Hubert?
(a) Tic Tac Toe
(b) Keep Away
(c) He let them climb on him at playtime and try to keep him down.
3. How did Jo feel about his secret at home?
(a) He thought maybe he would just share it with one person.
(b) He was uncomfortable with it.
(c) He loved keeping secrets.
(d) He felt important.
4. How did Papa react to the friendship between his family members and the soldiers?
(a) He thought it was wise.
(b) He understood it even if he didn't agree with it.
(c) He thought it was natural in their situation.
(d) He was was very angry and hurt.
5. How often did Jo get to see the children in the barn?
(a) Once a week
(b) Twice a month
(c) He wasn't allowed to see them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who greeted Jo when he brought the sheep in early due to the rain and mud?
2. What happened to Benjamin and Leah?
3. What does Benjamin do before they leave to drive the sheep up the mountain?
4. Who comes back to visit the man?
5. What would the soldiers find in the barn?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)