|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reputation did Auschwitz have?
(a) It was more like a hotel than a camp.
(b) It treated prisoners well.
(c) It was a death camp.
(d) It was a labor camp.
2. How does the man introduce himself?
(a) He says it's better that they not know each other.
(b) He tells Jo to just call him Monsieur.
(c) He uses sign language.
(d) He is the priest's son.
3. Who did Jo see crouching at the edge of the woods?
(d) A patrol
4. What was the name of his village?
5. Who did Jo encounter as he looked for Benjamin?
(a) The corporal
(b) His sister
(d) A German patrol
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helped Jo with the sheep after the soldiers came to town?
2. Why did Grandpere choose to tell the secret?
3. What did Jo tell the villagers about the Corporal's actions at the cabin?
4. Where were Benjamin and Leah hiding?
5. What does Benjamin do before they leave to drive the sheep up the mountain?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)