|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the man hiding in the barn?
(b) Secret documents
(d) Jewish children
2. What came out of the woods as they were heading home?
(a) A bear
(b) A boar
(c) A soldier
(d) A sheep
3. How does the widow want the boy to treat her in the village?
(a) He should act as if he's repulsed by her.
(b) With respect
(c) He should act as if he's afraid of her.
(d) Normally, without smiling at her.
4. Why didn't the patrol see the person at the edge of the woods?
(a) They were distracted by the eagle.
(b) He was very well hidden.
(c) The Corporal called out to them.
(d) They were distracted by a bear.
5. Who unexpectedly followed Jo when he took Grandpere up to the widow's house?
(c) The corporal
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Laurent ask Jo to be his accomplice?
2. Who came to help Jo?
3. What does Grandpere admit he is doing with Madame Horcada?
4. What did Benjamin ask the Lieutenant?
5. What did Jo do after the man walked off?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)