|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jo do when he saw what Rouf was barking at?
(a) He grabbed his gun.
(b) He ran for help.
(c) He jumped into the water.
(d) He started chasing after the animals.
2. How would Benjamin disguise himself at the farm?
(a) He dressed like a vagabond.
(b) He would put the widow's shawl over his head.
(c) He wore a mask.
(d) He shaved his head and dirtied his face.
3. How did the Jewish children blend in with the villagers?
(a) They didn't.
(b) They dressed up like sheep.
(c) They laughed and made noise.
(d) They spoke French.
4. What illness did Jo's father have?
(a) Swine Flu
5. How did Grandpere learn about the children?
(a) The dog led Grandpere to the children.
(b) He threatened the widow until she told him.
(c) He guessed when he was questioning the widow.
(d) He followed Jo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the children hide at the top of the mountain?
2. How did Jo's sister react to the stranger?
3. Who helped Jo with the sheep after the soldiers came to town?
4. How did Madame Hocada's husband die?
5. How does the widow want the boy to treat her in the village?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)