|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why didn't Jo worry about the sheep?
(a) He knew Hubert would take care of them and bring them home.
(b) He hated them anyway.
(c) They could fend for themselves.
(d) He knew they would wander home.
2. Why didn't Jo tell Grandpere about the children?
(a) He was worried Grandpere would turn the children in.
(b) He didn't want to make Grandpere nervous.
(c) He promised the widow that he wouldn't mention it.
(d) He though his Grandpere would get mad at him.
3. What would the soldiers find in the barn?
(c) Benjamin and Anya
(d) Nothing but hay, bracken and muck
4. Where did Jo find the shoe?
(a) In the barn
(b) In the creek
(c) In the yard
(d) On the street
5. What illness did Jo's father have?
(b) Swine Flu
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes back to visit the man?
2. why did Jo go back to the widow's house?
3. What was the name of his village?
4. How does the widow want the boy to treat her in the village?
5. How does Jo get the Corporal to stop helping him?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)