|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes back to visit the man?
(b) The bear
(c) His wife
(d) His daughter
2. Why did the widow need more supplies?
(a) The soldiers kept taking her food.
(b) Leah ate a lot of food.
(c) The food kept rotting.
(d) There were now five children to look after.
3. How does the widow want the boy to treat her in the village?
(a) He should act as if he's afraid of her.
(b) With respect
(c) Normally, without smiling at her.
(d) He should act as if he's repulsed by her.
4. How did Grandpere learn about the children?
(a) He guessed when he was questioning the widow.
(b) The dog led Grandpere to the children.
(c) He followed Jo.
(d) He threatened the widow until she told him.
5. What did Papa and Grandpere do during the special Mass?
(a) They sang a special song.
(b) They went drinking.
(c) They hid the Jewish children around the village.
(d) They went to the graveyard.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did they know the rescue was successful?
2. What did Hubert make in the back of the classroom?
3. Why hadn't Benjamin come home?
4. Who did Jo find at the widow's house when he went to warn her about the home inspections?
5. What kind of music was going to be played at the special Mass?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)