|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hubert chase when they went to the woods?
(b) A bear
(c) A wild boar
(d) The dog
2. Where did the man live?
(a) In a cabin by the stream
(b) At Widow Horcada's farm
(c) In a tent in the woods
(d) In the village
3. Where was the man from?
(a) Paris, France
4. How did Grandpere learn about the children?
(a) He threatened the widow until she told him.
(b) He guessed when he was questioning the widow.
(c) The dog led Grandpere to the children.
(d) He followed Jo.
5. What was the church like on the night of the special Mass?
(a) No-one showed up.
(b) Only the Germans were there.
(c) Completely full
(d) Only the villagers were there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What new rule did the Germans initiate in the town when they moved in?
2. Who unexpectedly followed Jo when he took Grandpere up to the widow's house?
3. How does the man introduce himself?
4. Who did Jo find at the widow's house when he went to warn her about the home inspections?
5. Why did the widow need more supplies?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)