|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the stranger react when they tell him about the curfew?
(a) He thinks it's a good idea.
(b) He respects it.
(c) He says he doesn't care and goes out anyway.
(d) He gets very depressed and refuses to talk about it.
2. How did the Jewish children blend in with the villagers?
(a) They dressed up like sheep.
(b) They spoke French.
(c) They didn't.
(d) They laughed and made noise.
3. What was the name of his village?
4. Why didn't Jo tell Grandpere about the children?
(a) He promised the widow that he wouldn't mention it.
(b) He though his Grandpere would get mad at him.
(c) He didn't want to make Grandpere nervous.
(d) He was worried Grandpere would turn the children in.
5. Who came to help Jo?
(a) Everyone in the town-even mothers and children
(b) The men in the town came to help with their dogs.
(c) The children
Short Answer Questions
1. How would Benjamin disguise himself at the farm?
2. What illness did Jo's father have?
3. Why was Rouf barking?
4. What advice did Benjamin give Jo regarding Anya?
5. What did Madame Horcada say about Maman?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)