|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Papa react to the friendship between his family members and the soldiers?
(a) He thought it was wise.
(b) He thought it was natural in their situation.
(c) He understood it even if he didn't agree with it.
(d) He was was very angry and hurt.
2. Why did Jo go back to the pasture?
(a) He had left his gun.
(b) He wanted to make sure the sheep were now safe.
(c) He left his jacket there.
(d) He was looking for Rouf.
3. How did Papa react to the soldiers?
(a) They made him depressed.
(b) He kept having flashbacks to his time in the work camp.
(c) He was angry and bitter in their presence.
(d) He was thankful for the protection they offered.
4. What did Jo and Laurent pretend to be?
(d) German soldiers
5. What payment would Jo receive for his work?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Jo go with the Corporal?
2. What did the children do?
3. What happened to Anya?
4. What did Hubert chase when they went to the woods?
5. Why did Laurent ask Jo to be his accomplice?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)