|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Jo know where to go?
(a) He followed a map.
(b) It was how they went to the summer pasture.
(c) He followed the directions the widow gave him.
(d) He looked for the trail Benjamin left.
2. Where did the man live?
(a) In the village
(b) In a tent in the woods
(c) In a cabin by the stream
(d) At Widow Horcada's farm
3. Why is the man hiding?
(a) He is a Jew.
(b) He made people angry, and they want to kill him.
(c) He is a criminal on the run.
(d) He has some valuables he is protecting for someone else.
4. Why were Benjamin and Leah running the night before when he was injured?
(a) They wanted the exercise.
(b) There were soldiers everywhere.
(c) They were chasing some Jewish children.
(d) They were having a race to the border.
5. What illness did Jo's father have?
(b) Swine Flu
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hubert chase when they went to the woods?
2. What did all the townspeople have to give up?
3. How did the widow react to the news that the soldiers were coming?
4. What does the Corporal offer to do for Jo?
5. Who had sent the family a letter?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)