|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the man stay with the widow?
(a) He knew she needed someone to work on the farm.
(b) He was waiting for Anya to find him.
(c) He wanted to protect her.
(d) He knew she needed health care.
2. How did Jo know where to go?
(a) It was how they went to the summer pasture.
(b) He looked for the trail Benjamin left.
(c) He followed the directions the widow gave him.
(d) He followed a map.
3. How many children were in the barn when the cow went dry?
(c) Just Leah
4. Where was the man from?
(c) Paris, France
5. why did Jo go back to the widow's house?
(a) He wanted to hear more stories.
(b) He wanted to see the girl.
(c) He wanted to check on the bear cub.
(d) He wanted to warn her about the German soldiers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did they know the rescue was successful?
2. Who was the "stranger" in Jo's home?
3. What did the strange man bring?
4. What did Grandpere put on the rifle pile?
5. What happened to the Corporal's daughter?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)