|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Grandpere learn about the children?
(a) He threatened the widow until she told him.
(b) He followed Jo.
(c) He guessed when he was questioning the widow.
(d) The dog led Grandpere to the children.
2. The soldiers were trying to prevent people's escape to where?
3. What did Hubert think of the soldiers?
(a) He wanted to be just like them.
(b) He didn't like them, and he kept pretend shooting at them.
(c) He was in awe of them.
(d) They scared him.
4. What did Jo do after the man walked off?
(a) He followed him.
(b) He went back home.
(c) He went back to the sheep.
(d) He sat down to think for a while.
5. What was unique about Hubert?
(a) He was a giant with the mind of a child.
(b) He had six fingers on each hand.
(c) He was orphaned when he was very young, and he raised himself.
(d) He was brilliant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What illness did Jo's father have?
2. Where did the man live?
3. In the celebration of the capture, what was suddenly forgotten?
4. Why were Benjamin and Leah running the night before when he was injured?
5. What did the Germans find in the house searches?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)