|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What impressed the widow about the boy?
(a) His grasp of language
(b) His cleanliness
(c) His strength
(d) His honesty
2. What game did the children like playing with Hubert?
(b) Tic Tac Toe
(c) Keep Away
(d) He let them climb on him at playtime and try to keep him down.
3. Who was Jo's companion as he watched the sheep?
(d) The pastor.
4. Why did Benjamin, Leah, and Jo risk cutting across the open field?
(a) It was their only chance of escaping from the soldiers.
(b) Benjamin was experiencing excruciating pain.
(c) It wasn't much of a risk since the patrols were up the mountain.
(d) They were incredibly hungry.
5. What was unique about Hubert?
(a) He was a giant with the mind of a child.
(b) He was brilliant.
(c) He had six fingers on each hand.
(d) He was orphaned when he was very young, and he raised himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Rouf found?
2. Where were Benjamin and Leah hiding?
3. What excuse did Jo give at home regarding his lateness?
4. What new rule did the Germans initiate in the town when they moved in?
5. Who was Christine?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)