|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the strange man bring?
(a) Milk for the cub
(c) A first-aid kit
(d) Meat for Rouf
2. How does the man introduce himself?
(a) He is the priest's son.
(b) He tells Jo to just call him Monsieur.
(c) He says it's better that they not know each other.
(d) He uses sign language.
3. Who did the townspeople thank?
(b) Father Lasalle
(d) The Mayor
4. What impressed the widow about the boy?
(a) His cleanliness
(b) His honesty
(c) His strength
(d) His grasp of language
5. How often should the boy come check on the widow?
(a) He should check in daily.
(b) He should never go back.
(c) He should check in once a week.
(d) He should check in once a month.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Jo's nightmares about?
2. How does the widow want the boy to treat her in the village?
3. What did the man agree to do?
4. What did the children do?
5. Why was Jo able to go to the widow's house?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)