|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of his village?
2. What kind of work did Hubert do?
(a) He was meticulous in documenting every detail.
(b) He goofed around, but still got the work done.
(c) He took his task very seriously.
(d) He was shoddy.
3. What did the strange man bring?
(a) A first-aid kit
(b) Meat for Rouf
(c) Milk for the cub
4. How often should the boy come check on the widow?
(a) He should check in daily.
(b) He should never go back.
(c) He should check in once a month.
(d) He should check in once a week.
5. Who helped Jo with the sheep after the soldiers came to town?
(a) His sister
(b) His mother
(c) His grandfather
(d) The widow
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jo do after the man walked off?
2. What does the widow know about Jo's father?
3. The soldiers were trying to prevent people's escape to where?
4. In the celebration of the capture, what was suddenly forgotten?
5. What was unique about Hubert?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)