|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Maman say about Hubert's actions?
(a) They were wise.
(b) They could have gotten him killed.
(c) They were silly.
(d) They were a disgrace.
2. why did Jo go back to the widow's house?
(a) He wanted to check on the bear cub.
(b) He wanted to warn her about the German soldiers.
(c) He wanted to hear more stories.
(d) He wanted to see the girl.
3. Who comes back to visit the man?
(a) His wife
(b) The bear
(d) His daughter
4. The soldiers were trying to prevent people's escape to where?
5. What happened to Anya?
(a) She became separated from her father.
(b) She got a job.
(c) She was injured and a relative was taking care of her.
(d) She was killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Jo go back to the pasture?
2. Who arrived in the village while Jo was gone?
3. What did the man agree to do?
4. What was unique about Hubert?
5. Why was the widow concerned about Benjamin?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)