Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What illness did Jo's father have?
(a) Swine Flu
2. How did Papa react to the soldiers?
(a) They made him depressed.
(b) He kept having flashbacks to his time in the work camp.
(c) He was angry and bitter in their presence.
(d) He was thankful for the protection they offered.
3. What would the soldiers find in the barn?
(b) Benjamin and Anya
(d) Nothing but hay, bracken and muck
4. Where did Jo find the shoe?
(a) In the creek
(b) On the street
(c) In the barn
(d) In the yard
5. Why were the Germans setting all the rules?
(a) They were trying to protect the children.
(b) They were trying to make life hard for the townspeople.
(c) They were trying to protect the townspeople.
(d) They were trying to protect the border from escapees.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hubert think of the soldiers?
2. Where was the man from?
3. What do Benjamin and the widow need?
4. What did the children do?
5. What excuse did Jo give at home regarding his lateness?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)