|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of work did Hubert do?
(a) He goofed around, but still got the work done.
(b) He was meticulous in documenting every detail.
(c) He took his task very seriously.
(d) He was shoddy.
2. What had Rouf found?
(a) A picnic basket
(b) Another stray sheep
(c) A wounded man
(d) A bear cub
3. Where did the children hide at the top of the mountain?
(a) In the cave
(b) In the cabin on the mountain
(c) Behind trees
(d) Behind rocks
4. What illness did Jo's father have?
(b) Swine Flu
5. How did they know the rescue was successful?
(a) It was printed in the newspaper.
(b) It wasn't successful. They came home silent and depressed.
(c) Grandpere brought the sheep home.
(d) They heard a shot then watched a triumphant procession as they returned.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the widow know about Jo's father?
2. What did the children do?
3. Who had sent the family a letter?
4. What do Benjamin and the widow need?
5. What was the man hiding in the barn?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)