|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jo say when they asked him if the shoe was the only thing he found?
(a) He said "no."
(b) He ran away.
(c) He refused to answer.
(d) He said "yes."
2. What was a sign of spring in the village?
(a) The sound of the organ
(b) School was out.
(c) The sound of sheep bells as they moved from one field to the next
(d) The soldiers moving out
3. How old was Jo when the book began?
4. What illness did Jo's father have?
(d) Swine Flu
5. What would the soldiers find in the barn?
(a) Benjamin and Anya
(b) Nothing but hay, bracken and muck
Short Answer Questions
1. Why didn't the patrol see the person at the edge of the woods?
2. What did Papa and Grandpere do during the special Mass?
3. How often did Jo get to see the children in the barn?
4. Why did Laurent ask Jo to be his accomplice?
5. Why did Benjamin, Leah, and Jo risk cutting across the open field?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)