|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did the special Mass go?
(a) It didn't happen.
(b) The Germans sent everyone home after one song.
(c) Five hours
(d) Over an hour
2. Who was the "stranger" in Jo's home?
(a) His teacher
(b) His father
(c) The Corporal
3. Why didn't Jo tell Grandpere about the children?
(a) He though his Grandpere would get mad at him.
(b) He promised the widow that he wouldn't mention it.
(c) He was worried Grandpere would turn the children in.
(d) He didn't want to make Grandpere nervous.
4. How old was Jo when the book began?
5. What was the man hiding in the barn?
(b) Secret documents
(c) Jewish children
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Jo have to hurry to find Benjamin?
2. Who was Jo's companion as he watched the sheep?
3. What kind of music was going to be played at the special Mass?
4. How often did Jo get to see the children in the barn?
5. Where were Benjamin and Leah hiding?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)