|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the man stay with the widow?
(a) He wanted to protect her.
(b) He knew she needed health care.
(c) He knew she needed someone to work on the farm.
(d) He was waiting for Anya to find him.
2. What did Father Lasalle plan to have during evening Mass?
(a) A baptism
(c) A congregation chant
(d) A concert
3. How did Laurent feel about his own father?
(a) He loved him as a hero.
(b) He really missed him.
(c) He didn't like him and didn't want his father to come home.
(d) He thought his father was dead.
4. What did the man agree to do?
(a) Help Jo get a job
(b) Leave the area
(c) Help the cub live
(d) Drive the boy back to the village
5. How often should the boy come check on the widow?
(a) He should check in once a week.
(b) He should check in daily.
(c) He should never go back.
(d) He should check in once a month.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did they know the rescue was successful?
2. What did Madame Horcada say about Maman?
3. Why did the widow need more supplies?
4. What did the Corporal give Hubert as a gift?
5. What does Benjamin do before they leave to drive the sheep up the mountain?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)