Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advice did Benjamin give Jo regarding Anya?
(a) Wait and pray
(b) Stay away from her.
(c) Forget about her.
(d) Help her however he can.
2. What does Benjamin do before they leave to drive the sheep up the mountain?
(a) He cries.
(b) He grabs Anya's hand.
(c) He prays.
(d) He thanks the Corporal for helping them.
3. What did the Corporal talk to the soldiers about?
(a) Old Germany
(b) The previous war
(c) How much he liked the villagers
(d) The eagles and the nest
4. What does the widow know about Jo's father?
(a) She knows he is dead.
(b) She knows he is a prisoner-of-war.
(c) She knows that he is a vegetarian.
(d) She knows that he is coming home soon.
5. How often did Jo get to see the children in the barn?
(a) Twice a month
(b) Once a week
(d) He wasn't allowed to see them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Jo able to go to the widow's house?
2. How often should the boy come check on the widow?
3. How did the widow react to the news that the soldiers were coming?
4. Who was Christine?
5. What did Grandpere put on the rifle pile?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)