|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the celebration of the capture, what was suddenly forgotten?
(b) The children's bedtime
(d) The war
2. How did the widow react to the news that the soldiers were coming?
(a) She ran to get a pitchfork.
(b) She became angry.
(c) She said they had planned for it.
(d) She passed out.
3. Why was the widow concerned about Benjamin?
(a) He had a tendency to talk too much.
(b) He should have been back by then.
(c) He didn't know how to survive in the mountains.
(d) He was weak.
4. What new rule did the Germans initiate in the town when they moved in?
(a) There was to be a strict curfew.
(b) They had to use German money.
(c) They couldn't write any more letters to their loved ones.
(d) They had to give the Germans a portion of their food supply.
5. Where did Jo find the shoe?
(a) In the creek
(b) In the barn
(c) In the yard
(d) On the street
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Jo know where to go?
2. Where were Benjamin and Leah hiding?
3. Why was Rouf barking?
4. What had Rouf found?
5. Why did the widow need more supplies?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)