|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What new rule did the Germans initiate in the town when they moved in?
(a) They had to use German money.
(b) There was to be a strict curfew.
(c) They had to give the Germans a portion of their food supply.
(d) They couldn't write any more letters to their loved ones.
2. Why didn't Jo tell Grandpere about the children?
(a) He was worried Grandpere would turn the children in.
(b) He promised the widow that he wouldn't mention it.
(c) He didn't want to make Grandpere nervous.
(d) He though his Grandpere would get mad at him.
3. Where was Jo's father?
(a) He was working in the village.
(b) He died a few years ago.
(c) He was at war.
(d) He was tending the sheep.
4. Who did Jo find at the widow's house when he went to warn her about the home inspections?
5. How did Jo feel about his secret at home?
(a) He loved keeping secrets.
(b) He thought maybe he would just share it with one person.
(c) He felt important.
(d) He was uncomfortable with it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What payment would Jo receive for his work?
2. What did Hubert think of the soldiers?
3. Where did Jo go with the Corporal?
4. How many children were in the barn when the cow went dry?
5. What did Jo do when he saw what Rouf was barking at?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)