|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Jo have to hurry to find Benjamin?
(a) He knew Benjamin might be dying somewhere.
(b) They were going to be late for a meeting.
(c) There were only a few hours of daylight left.
(d) He had to get home before curfew.
2. Who did Jo encounter as he looked for Benjamin?
(a) The corporal
(c) His sister
(d) A German patrol
3. How did Jo feel about his secret at home?
(a) He was uncomfortable with it.
(b) He thought maybe he would just share it with one person.
(c) He loved keeping secrets.
(d) He felt important.
4. What did Laurent find on the class field trip?
(a) Leah's shoe
(b) A bear print.
(c) A plant the teacher couldn't identify
(d) An eagle
5. Why was Rouf barking?
(a) The sheep were all wandering off.
(b) One of the sheep was drowning.
(c) A bear was coming by the sheep.
(d) Strangers were coming near the field.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children were in the barn when the cow went dry?
2. How often should the boy come check on the widow?
3. What relationship does the man have to the widow?
4. What new rule did the Germans initiate in the town when they moved in?
5. Why hadn't Benjamin come home?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)