|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often did Jo get to see the children in the barn?
(a) Twice a month
(b) Once a week
(d) He wasn't allowed to see them.
2. What was Grandpere talking with the German soldier about?
(a) They had most likely fought against each other when they were young.
(b) His son in the prison camp
(d) What to do about Jo
3. Why did Laurent ask Jo to be his accomplice?
(a) Jo had a deep voice.
(b) Jo never got in trouble.
(c) Jo always went along with his schemes.
(d) Jo was great at making strategies.
4. What did Grandpere do when he saw Widow Horcada?
(a) He held out his arms and called to her.
(b) He laughed.
(c) He spat on the ground.
(d) He turned his back on her.
5. Why was Rouf barking?
(a) A bear was coming by the sheep.
(b) Strangers were coming near the field.
(c) The sheep were all wandering off.
(d) One of the sheep was drowning.
Short Answer Questions
1. why did Jo go back to the widow's house?
2. What happened to Anya?
3. What does the Corporal offer to do for Jo?
4. Where did Jo go with the Corporal?
5. How did the widow and Benjamin plan to get what they needed?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)