Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Germans find in the house searches?
(a) Just some unusable rifles
(b) Some hidden war criminals
(c) Nothing at all
(d) Several Jews
2. How did Jo feel about his secret at home?
(a) He felt important.
(b) He was uncomfortable with it.
(c) He thought maybe he would just share it with one person.
(d) He loved keeping secrets.
3. How did the widow and Benjamin plan to get what they needed?
(a) They were going to sell the pigs to Grandpere.
(b) They were going to ask Jo to steal for them.
(c) They wanted Jo to beg the soldiers for food.
(d) They were going to plant a large garden.
4. What did Jo do after the man walked off?
(a) He went back home.
(b) He sat down to think for a while.
(c) He went back to the sheep.
(d) He followed him.
5. Why were Benjamin and Leah running the night before when he was injured?
(a) They wanted the exercise.
(b) They were having a race to the border.
(c) There were soldiers everywhere.
(d) They were chasing some Jewish children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the man hiding in the barn?
2. Who comes back to visit the man?
3. Where did Grandpere hide the hunting rifle?
4. Who came to help Jo?
5. Why didn't Jo worry about the sheep?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)