|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Laurent ask Jo to be his accomplice?
(a) Jo always went along with his schemes.
(b) Jo never got in trouble.
(c) Jo had a deep voice.
(d) Jo was great at making strategies.
2. What was Grandpere talking with the German soldier about?
(a) What to do about Jo
(b) His son in the prison camp
(d) They had most likely fought against each other when they were young.
3. What did Laurent find on the class field trip?
(a) A bear print.
(b) A plant the teacher couldn't identify
(c) Leah's shoe
(d) An eagle
4. What did the Corporal talk to the soldiers about?
(a) How much he liked the villagers
(b) Old Germany
(c) The eagles and the nest
(d) The previous war
5. What did Maman say about Hubert's actions?
(a) They were wise.
(b) They were a disgrace.
(c) They were silly.
(d) They could have gotten him killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children were in the barn when the cow went dry?
2. What does Grandpere admit he is doing with Madame Horcada?
3. How did the soldiers gain acceptance in the village?
4. What kind of work did Hubert do?
5. What were Jo's nightmares about?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)