|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were Jo's nightmares about?
(a) His father
(b) Jewish children
(c) Bears and soldiers
2. Why did Laurent ask Jo to be his accomplice?
(a) Jo always went along with his schemes.
(b) Jo had a deep voice.
(c) Jo never got in trouble.
(d) Jo was great at making strategies.
3. What happened to Anya?
(a) She got a job.
(b) She was killed.
(c) She became separated from her father.
(d) She was injured and a relative was taking care of her.
4. How does Jo get the Corporal to stop helping him?
(a) He tells the Corporal he hates him.
(b) He runs away.
(c) He yells at the man then stomps off.
(d) He says he won't get paid.
5. How did Papa react after hearing what Jo was doing?
(a) He wanted to hurt the Jews.
(b) He felt remorse for his previous actions.
(c) He was angry at his son for putting the family at risk.
(d) He was nervous for his son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of work did Hubert do?
2. Why was the widow concerned about Benjamin?
3. How does the widow want the boy to treat her in the village?
4. What does the widow know about Jo's father?
5. What did the Corporal talk to the soldiers about?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)