1. What job did Jo have when the book started?
(a) He played the organ in church
(b) He worked at the store.
(c) He tended the fire at the schoolhouse.
(d) He was watching the sheep.
2. Who was Jo's companion as he watched the sheep?
(d) The pastor.
3. What was the name of his village?
4. How old was Jo when the book began?
5. What was unique about Hubert?
(a) He was a giant with the mind of a child.
(b) He was orphaned when he was very young, and he raised himself.
(c) He was brilliant.
(d) He had six fingers on each hand.
6. Why was Rouf barking?
(a) One of the sheep was drowning.
(b) The sheep were all wandering off.
(c) A bear was coming by the sheep.
(d) Strangers were coming near the field.
7. What did Jo do when he saw what Rouf was barking at?
(a) He jumped into the water.
(b) He started chasing after the animals.
(c) He grabbed his gun.
(d) He ran for help.
This section contains 4,939 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)