|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Detailed records connected to the Register are __________.
(b) Somewhat unusual.
(d) In abundance.
2. What is the most valuable form of payment for a servant?
(a) Trade goods.
(c) Dollar bills.
(d) Bills of exchange payable on demand from well-known and financially stable British firms.
3. Why is this a positive aspect about West Florida?
(a) The established Spanish settlers may be willing to come into British territory to help settle the new province.
(b) The established Italian settlers may be willing to come into British territory to help settle the new province.
(c) The established French settlers may be willing to come into British territory to help settle the new province.
(d) The established Portuguese settlers may be willing to come into British territory to help settle the new province.
4. Efforts are being made to exploit and populate the coastal lands of what states?
(a) New York, Delaware and Maryland.
(b) North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia.
(c) Florida, Mississippi and Alabama.
(d) Maine, Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
5. 16 of these ships came from England and how many came from Scotland?
Short Answer Questions
1. What accounts for a major part of the migration to North America in the Register?
2. What did the British do this to these settlers?
3. To find the types of workers that were needed, merchants and their agents relied on public notifications. What are important focuses of these notifications?
4. Describe the Gulf shore.
5. How would the seller wait when the buyers surveyed the servants?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)