|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what are buyers looking?
(a) The youngest and most attractive servants.
(b) The servants with the most experience.
(c) The healthiest, most skilled at the lowest price for the longest commitment time.
(d) The healthiest and hardest working servants.
2. Who is appointed in the south to create a map?
(a) Samuel Holland.
(b) Gerard De Brahm.
(c) Seth Hammond.
(d) Gerry De Vane.
3. Is large-scale land speculation new in North America?
4. What does the Register also record?
(a) The movement of families traveling to specific colonies.
(b) The movement of individuals traveling to specific colonies.
(c) The movement of individuals traveling to different parts of the colonies.
(d) The movement of families traveling to different parts of the colonies.
5. Later investigations of West Florida would show what?
(a) The rich delta lands.
(b) The wooded forests.
(c) The sandy and infertile beaches.
(d) The dangerous swampland.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are merchants able to barter with overseers?
2. What is one way that West Florida differs from East Florida?
3. How would the seller wait when the buyers surveyed the servants?
4. This colony and the adjacent islands totaled over how many square miles and had a population of less than 18,000 in early 1774?
5. 16 of these ships came from England and how many came from Scotland?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)