Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What other location would sellers avoid?
(a) Places that make the servants uncomfortable.
(b) Places that are difficult for buyers to get to.
(c) Places that are too close to the water.
(d) Places that are too far inland.
2. What is the most common form of payment?
(a) Bills of exchange.
(d) Trade in goods.
3. What area proved to be most attractive to land speculators and investors?
(c) East Florida.
(d) West Florida.
4. Describe the Gulf shore.
(a) Mineral rich soil and fertile.
(b) Sandy, yet fertile.
(c) Wooded and hilly.
(d) Sandy and infertile.
5. The beginning point for this migration was where?
(a) The port of Maine.
(b) The port of Albany.
(c) The port of Boston.
(d) The port of New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What accounts for a major part of the migration to North America in the Register?
2. How might garrisons and roads be created?
3. How would the seller wait when the buyers surveyed the servants?
4. All those who voyaged to the American colonies were what?
5. What do these unscrupulous recruiters do to impoverished victims?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)