|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5, Chapter 16 New York: Swarming to the North.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Is the movement to the colonies a patternless roaming?
(a) At first.
2. How might garrisons and roads be created?
(a) The French government is more likely to invest in these building projects.
(b) The Italian government is more likely to invest in these building projects.
(c) The Portuguese government is more likely to invest in these building projects.
(d) The Spanish government is more likely to invest in these building projects.
3. What are unscrupulous recruiters called?
4. People came from all over the colonies to settle in West Florida, particularly from what region?
(a) Western South Carolina.
(b) Eastern North Carolina.
(c) Western North Carolina.
(d) Eastern South Carolina.
5. Where are most of the ironworks built?
(a) Along the coast.
(b) In heavily wooded areas.
(c) In agricultural towns.
(d) In open country.
Short Answer Questions
1. What closes the trans-Appalachian west, except to licensed traders, and created the colonies of Quebec, East and West Florida?
2. What does the Earl of Hillsborough grasp?
3. What land is the most attractive in Nova Scotia?
4. From the buyer's side, the longer he delayed the more likely what would happen?
5. The managers often fleeced applicants and sometimes did what to poor women?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)