|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Introduction and Chapter 11 Yorkshire and the Maritime Northeast.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The English migrants most often went to Pennsylvania, Maryland and ________.
(b) Nova Scotia.
2. To where do they immigrate?
3. The population of this colony and surrounding islands, although small, is what?
(a) Ethnically diverse.
(b) Mostly Micmac.
(c) Mostly French.
(d) Ethnically typical of other colonies.
4. Over ___________ of the migrants went to mainland colonies.
(a) Eighty percent.
(b) Fifty percent.
(c) Ten percent.
(d) Twenty-five percent.
5. What do buyers also have to consider when making a purchase?
(a) The personality of the servant.
(b) Encumbrances like other family members and the character of the servants.
(c) The intelligence of the servant.
(d) Age and gender.
Short Answer Questions
1. The largest occupation category is what?
2. During the seventeenth century, who are the only people who would continue to use this service?
3. What accounts for a major part of the migration to North America in the Register?
4. As what do the colonies become known?
5. The information sent to where is sent directly to the Treasury in London without any editing or summarization?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)