|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does the person who buys Caspian say he left a group of his friends to live on that island?
(a) He got sick.
(b) He was tricked.
(c) He fell in love with a local girl.
(d) He lost his money.
2. How many days does Eustace write in his journal that the storm lasted in Chapter 5?
3. What does Eustace find himself surrounded on three sides by in Chapter 6?
(b) Wild animals.
(d) Sheer cliffs.
4. What does Eustace find in a cave he enters in Chapter 6?
(a) A nest.
(c) Gold coins and jewelry.
5. What part of the ship breaks in two and leaves the ship without sailing capabilities in Chapter 5?
(a) The mast.
(b) The bow.
(c) The stern.
(d) The hull.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Eustace feel after hearing Caspian and his sailors expressing their concern for traveling with a dragon?
2. What type of food did the travelers on the ship lose after a storm?
3. What is the Dawn Treader attacked by in Chapter 8 while at sea?
4. What is the name of Chapter 8?
5. Who sees Aslan on a cliff in Chapter 8?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Caspian tell Edmund and Lucy regarding the nature of his journey?
2. Why did Reepicheep say he decided to join Caspian on his voyage?
3. How is Eustace described the first time he is seen in the book?
4. How does the governor treat Caspian when he is brought in the gates in Chapter 4?
5. While he is still a dragon, how does Eustace try to tell his group the story of what happened to him?
6. What do the townspeople do when Caspian and his men march into the capitol city?
7. What does Caspian believe about the arm ring Eustace had put on?
8. What happens when Reepicheep catches Eustace sneaking water?
9. Why does Eustace leave the group at the end of Chapter 5?
10. What occurs between Eustace and Reepicheep at the end of Chapter 2?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)