|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does the person who buys Caspian say he left a group of his friends to live on that island?
(a) He got sick.
(b) He was tricked.
(c) He lost his money.
(d) He fell in love with a local girl.
2. What do the travelers go onto the second island in Chapter 8 in search of?
(a) Fresh water.
(c) Other people.
3. What does the island the travelers visit in Chapter 5 seem because of the dark mountains and steep cliffs?
4. What have Lucy and Edmund's parents been sent to do that have caused Lucy and Edmund to come stay with their aunt and uncle?
(a) Visiting relatives.
5. What does Eustace find in a cave and puts it on in Chapter 6?
(a) A ring.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A coat of armor.
(d) An arm bracelet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Chapter 7?
2. What does Caspian say to do after seeing a dragon fly over the camp in Chapter 6?
3. Who is the person Lucy first recognizes on board a ship that had saved her from the water?
4. How does Eustace feel after hearing Caspian and his sailors expressing their concern for traveling with a dragon?
5. What does Caspian tell the governor is responsible for paying the island's debt?
Short Essay Questions
1. How are the sailing conditions described at the beginning of Chapter 5?
2. How does Lucy ease Eustace's seasickness?
3. How is the small island where the Dawn Trader travels after leaving Dragon Island described?
4. What occurs between Eustace and Reepicheep at the end of Chapter 2?
5. How is Eustace described the first time he is seen in the book?
6. What happens after Lucy gives the dragon a few drops of her cordial when she sees his leg is hurt?
7. What reason does the narrator give to explain why Eustace doesn't recognize the dragon living in the valley?
8. What occurs when Caspian and the others are taken to a small town on the wharf in Chapter 3?
9. What problems do Caspian and his sailors discuss in regard to traveling with Eustace as a dragon?
10. What does Lucy recall about her visit to the Lone Islands when she reigned as Queen of Narnia?
This section contains 728 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)