|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days did it take the travelers to arrive at another island after their time spent on Dragon Island?
2. What is the Dawn Treader attacked by in Chapter 8 while at sea?
(a) A lion.
(b) A sea serpent.
(c) A whale.
(d) A shark.
3. Who is the person Lucy first recognizes on board a ship that had saved her from the water?
(c) The captain.
4. What does the governor feel no need to do for Caspian because he is a mere child?
(a) Give him a seat.
(b) Bow to him.
(c) Talk to him.
(d) Kiss his hand.
5. What does Eustace find occupying the bottom of the large valley he finds himself at in Chapter 6?
(a) A bear.
(b) A dinosaur.
(c) A dragon.
(d) A lion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who catches Eustace trying to sneak some water in Chapter 5?
2. What do Caspian and his men find waiting for them when they march into the capitol city on the Lone Islands?
3. Who sees Aslan on a cliff in Chapter 8?
4. What reason does the person who buys Caspian say he left a group of his friends to live on that island?
5. What does Caspian tell the governor is responsible for paying the island's debt?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Caspian tell Edmund and Lucy regarding the nature of his journey?
2. How does Lucy react when she first sees Reepicheep in the book?
3. What happens when the Dawn Trader is attacked by a sea serpent?
4. What happens after Lucy gives the dragon a few drops of her cordial when she sees his leg is hurt?
5. While he is still a dragon, how does Eustace try to tell his group the story of what happened to him?
6. Why does Caspian refuse when Lord Bern asks if he will stay in the Lone Islands?
7. How does the governor treat Caspian when he is brought in the gates in Chapter 4?
8. How is Eustace described the first time he is seen in the book?
9. What happens when the painting of a ship comes to life?
10. What does Caspian have the Dawn Treader pretend to do at the end of Chapter 3?
This section contains 724 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)