|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only person that is not happy once on the island in Chapter 3?
2. Who does Eustace say helped him shed his dragon suit?
3. How many days does Eustace write in his journal that the storm lasted in Chapter 5?
4. What has Eustace become more of while a dragon compared to his time as a boy?
5. What is the name of the place where Caspian and the others are to be sold?
(a) Cair Paravel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caspian tell the governor he has not received from the island in over 100 years?
2. How many weeks are Edmund and Lucy's parents spending in America?
3. What is the name of the city that Edmund and Lucy have come to stay at with their aunt and uncle?
4. What is the name of the person who moves the person denying Caspian entry to a house and allows him inside in Chapter 4?
5. What does Caspian and Edmund find along with the remains of chain mail on a cliff overlooking a pool in Chapter 8?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens after Lucy gives the dragon a few drops of her cordial when she sees his leg is hurt?
2. What happens when the travelers encounter a group of rough looking men on the Lone Islands?
3. What happens when the Dawn Treader sails into a storm after leaving the Lone Islands?
4. What does Eustace discover in the dragon's cave?
5. What do the townspeople do when Caspian and his men march into the capitol city?
6. How does Lucy react when she first sees Reepicheep in the book?
7. How is the small island where the Dawn Trader travels after leaving Dragon Island described?
8. How does the governor treat Caspian when he is brought in the gates in Chapter 4?
9. How is Eustace described the first time he is seen in the book?
10. What do Caspian and Edmund witness when they go on land to a cliff overlooking a pool in Chapter 8?
This section contains 671 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)