|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of animal is Reepicheep?
(a) A duck.
(b) A mouse.
(c) A beaver.
(d) A lion.
2. How many days does Eustace write in his journal that the storm lasted in Chapter 5?
3. With what does Caspian summon the people on the ship and order them to meet him on the other side of the island in Chapter 3?
(a) A horn.
(b) A wand.
(c) A bird.
(d) A dog.
4. What reason does Reepicheep stay with Eustace so often while he is a dragon?
(a) To help him eat.
(b) To make fun of him.
(c) To feed him.
(d) To boost his mood.
5. What has Lucy just finished doing when she comes back on deck in Chapter 2?
(c) Writing in her diary.
(d) Changing her clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caspian order the slave trader to return in Chapter 4?
2. What does Eustace try and do on the beach in order to tell his story while a dragon?
3. What is the name of the body of water the lords Caspian is in search of went to explore and never returned?
4. What does Eustace realize the travelers on the ship wish for him to do with Reepicheep that causes him to apologize to him?
5. What is the name of the captain of the Dawn Treader?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Reepicheep catches Eustace sneaking water?
2. What reason does the narrator give to explain why Eustace doesn't recognize the dragon living in the valley?
3. What do the townspeople do when Caspian and his men march into the capitol city?
4. Why has Edmund and Lucy come to stay with their aunt and uncle?
5. What problems do Caspian and his sailors discuss in regard to traveling with Eustace as a dragon?
6. What does Caspian do when the governor refuses to pay back tributes for the last 100 years?
7. What happens when the painting of a ship comes to life?
8. What does Caspian tell Edmund and Lucy regarding the nature of his journey?
9. What does Caspian have the Dawn Treader pretend to do at the end of Chapter 3?
10. What occurs between Eustace and Reepicheep at the end of Chapter 2?
This section contains 700 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)