|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Caspian call at the end of Chapter 3 to pretend to signal other ships in the bay?
(d) The Dawn Treader.
2. What type of food did the travelers on the ship lose after a storm?
3. Who does Eustace say helped him shed his dragon suit?
4. What does Eustace find that is perfect to repair the ships broken mast while he is a dragon?
(a) A tree.
(b) A beam.
(c) A rock.
(d) Another boat.
5. What are the travelers preparing for when they notice Eustace's absence?
(b) Gathering food.
(c) A walk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Chapter 8?
2. How many weeks are Edmund and Lucy's parents spending in America?
3. Whom does Caspian say the upcoming voyage is important to?
4. What has Eustace become more of while a dragon compared to his time as a boy?
5. What does Lucy request that she be allowed to do through the island she remembers visiting as Queen of Narnia?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the Dawn Treader sails into a storm after leaving the Lone Islands?
2. What happens when the travelers encounter a group of rough looking men on the Lone Islands?
3. How does Lucy ease Eustace's seasickness?
4. How are the sailing conditions described at the beginning of Chapter 5?
5. Why has Edmund and Lucy come to stay with their aunt and uncle?
6. What do the townspeople do when Caspian and his men march into the capitol city?
7. What does Caspian tell Edmund and Lucy regarding the nature of his journey?
8. How is the small island where the Dawn Trader travels after leaving Dragon Island described?
9. What problems do Caspian and his sailors discuss in regard to traveling with Eustace as a dragon?
10. What does Lucy recall about her visit to the Lone Islands when she reigned as Queen of Narnia?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)