Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 8, Two Narrow Escapes)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Caspian appoint Lord Bern to after firing the governor?
2. What is the Dawn Treader attacked by in Chapter 8 while at sea?
a) A lion.
b) A shark.
c) A whale.
d) A sea serpent.
3. Whom does Caspian say the upcoming voyage is important to?
4. What are there ruins of on the island the travelers visit at the beginning of Chapter 8 that suggests there had been human life there?
5. What is the name of the islands...
This section contains 944 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)