|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Caspian call the second island the travelers land on in Chapter 8?
(a) Dark Island.
(b) Death Island
(c) Red Island.
(d) Darkwater Island.
2. What does Caspian name the island they visited in Chapter 7 before leaving it?
(a) Shade Island.
(b) Dragon Island.
(c) Dark Island.
(d) Lone Island.
3. Which of the following things does Eustace not do just after he realizes he has been transformed into something other than a boy?
(a) Has a good drink.
(b) Eats a dragon.
(c) Flies out of the valley to find his friends.
(d) Write in his diary.
4. Who sees Aslan on a cliff in Chapter 8?
5. What does Eustace find that is perfect to repair the ships broken mast while he is a dragon?
(a) A tree.
(b) Another boat.
(c) A beam.
(d) A rock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Chapter 8?
2. Who catches Eustace trying to sneak some water in Chapter 5?
3. What does the island the travelers visit in Chapter 5 seem because of the dark mountains and steep cliffs?
4. What does Lucy ask the dragon if his name is in Chapter 7?
5. What prevents the travelers from moving off the first island they landed on in Chapter 8 for a week?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the appearance of the island the group visits in Chapter 9 described?
2. What does the woman say about the knife of stone?
3. How does Reepicheep help the Duffers and cause them to change their names to Dufflepuds?
4. What problems do Caspian and his sailors discuss in regard to traveling with Eustace as a dragon?
5. How does Lucy react when she first sees Reepicheep in the book?
6. What does Lucy recall about her visit to the Lone Islands when she reigned as Queen of Narnia?
7. How is the valley that Eustace finds himself in during Chapter 6 described?
8. What does Aslan tell Lucy regarding her friend in Chapter 10?
9. What happens to the people on the ship when Caspian orders them to their battle stations in Chapter 12?
10. How does the old man act toward the group from the ship at the beginning of Chapter 14?
This section contains 659 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)