|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of animal is Reepicheep?
(a) A beaver.
(b) A lion.
(c) A mouse.
(d) A duck.
2. How many days does Eustace write in his journal that the storm lasted in Chapter 5?
3. What does Reepicheep find for himself in his size in Chapter 8?
(b) Bow and arrow.
(d) A boat.
4. What does the group from the ship run into once halfway across the island in Chapter 3?
(a) The White Witch.
(d) A group of rough looking men.
5. How does Eustace feel after hearing Caspian and his sailors expressing their concern for traveling with a dragon?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eustace say the person who helped him shed his dragon suit did once changing him back to a boy?
2. What must the men onboard do to make the ship move but are unable to out of exhaustion in Chapter 5?
3. What does the governor feel no need to do for Caspian because he is a mere child?
4. What does the ship sail into that causes much damage?
5. What do the three children find themselves standing on the edge of when a picture comes to life?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Caspian have the Dawn Treader pretend to do at the end of Chapter 3?
2. What does Lord Rhoop tell Caspian the dark islands make happen?
3. How is the valley that Eustace finds himself in during Chapter 6 described?
4. How does the old man act toward the group from the ship at the beginning of Chapter 14?
5. How does the old man tell Caspian to wake the Lords that had been put under a sleeping spell?
6. What happens after Lucy gives the dragon a few drops of her cordial when she sees his leg is hurt?
7. What does Aslan ask the Magician before leaving in Chapter 11?
8. What does Caspian believe about the arm ring Eustace had put on?
9. How does Eustace say he was turned from a dragon back into a boy?
10. What do the townspeople do when Caspian and his men march into the capitol city?
This section contains 680 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)