|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Lucy just finished doing when she comes back on deck in Chapter 2?
(b) Changing her clothes.
(c) Writing in her diary.
2. At whose house is Caspian denied entry in Chapter 4?
(b) The governor's.
(c) A duke's.
3. What does Lucy wish to do to the friend she is excited to see on board ship but chooses to drop to her knee instead?
(a) Kiss him.
(b) Pick him up.
(c) Laugh at him.
(d) Give him a hug.
4. Who is Peter staying with while his parents are in America?
(a) His grandparents.
(c) His parents.
(d) The Professor.
5. What is the name of Lucy and Edmund's cousin who they are staying with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the people the group runs into on the island in Chapter 3 do after offering them something?
2. What does Caspian do with Lord Octesian's arm-ring at the end of Chapter 7?
3. How many weeks had the Dawn Treader left the Lone Islands at the beginning of Chapter 5?
4. What does Eustace try and do on the beach in order to tell his story while a dragon?
5. What does Lucy request that she be allowed to do through the island she remembers visiting as Queen of Narnia?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lucy recall about her visit to the Lone Islands when she reigned as Queen of Narnia?
2. How does Lucy ease Eustace's seasickness?
3. What do Caspian and Edmund witness when they go on land to a cliff overlooking a pool in Chapter 8?
4. What does Eustace discover in the dragon's cave?
5. How does Lucy react when she first sees Reepicheep in the book?
6. What problems do Caspian and his sailors discuss in regard to traveling with Eustace as a dragon?
7. What happens once Aslan stops Caspian and Edmund from arguing in Chapter 8?
8. What do the townspeople do when Caspian and his men march into the capitol city?
9. What does Caspian believe about the arm ring Eustace had put on?
10. How is the valley that Eustace finds himself in during Chapter 6 described?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)