|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Chapter 6?
(a) The New Beginning.
(b) The Lone Islands.
(c) The Adventures of Eustace.
(d) Dragon Tales.
2. What does the ship sail into that causes much damage?
(a) A storm.
(b) An iceberg.
(c) Another ship.
(d) An island.
3. What reason does the person who buys Caspian say he left a group of his friends to live on that island?
(a) He fell in love with a local girl.
(b) He was tricked.
(c) He lost his money.
(d) He got sick.
4. What reason is Eustace stuck in bed in Chapter 2?
(a) He isn't hungry.
(b) He is mad.
(c) He is scared.
(d) He is seasick.
5. What does Eustace find that is perfect to repair the ships broken mast while he is a dragon?
(a) A tree.
(b) A rock.
(c) Another boat.
(d) A beam.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caspian tell the governor he has not received from the island in over 100 years?
2. How many days does Eustace write in his journal that the storm lasted in Chapter 5?
3. Whom does Caspian call at the end of Chapter 3 to pretend to signal other ships in the bay?
4. What does Eustace find he has transformed into after putting on an item he finds in a cave?
5. What does Lucy notice about the dragon that makes her call for the battle to stop?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the valley that Eustace finds himself in during Chapter 6 described?
2. How is the small island where the Dawn Trader travels after leaving Dragon Island described?
3. What does Caspian believe about the arm ring Eustace had put on?
4. What occurs when Caspian and the others are taken to a small town on the wharf in Chapter 3?
5. Why does Eustace leave the group at the end of Chapter 5?
6. While he is still a dragon, how does Eustace try to tell his group the story of what happened to him?
7. What do the townspeople do when Caspian and his men march into the capitol city?
8. How does Lucy ease Eustace's seasickness?
9. Why did Reepicheep say he decided to join Caspian on his voyage?
10. How does Eustace say he was turned from a dragon back into a boy?
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)