|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Eustace walk to take a nap when he goes away from the other travelers?
(a) A crest.
(b) A forrest.
(c) A field.
(d) A cave.
2. What does Eustace demand to happen immediately after he first boards the ship?
(a) To change clothes.
(b) To be taken home.
(c) To go to sleep.
(d) To be fed.
3. How many days did it take the travelers to arrive at another island after their time spent on Dragon Island?
4. What does Caspian order the slave trader to return in Chapter 4?
(a) The money from Calormene.
(b) Their carts.
(c) The animals.
(d) Their goods.
5. What does Caspian and Edmund find along with the remains of chain mail on a cliff overlooking a pool in Chapter 8?
(a) A sword.
(b) A dead body.
(d) A note.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Chapter 7?
2. What is the name of Chapter 8?
3. What is damaged in the storm that force the travelers to carefully ration provisions in order to survive?
4. What does Lucy notice about the dragon that makes her call for the battle to stop?
5. What reason is Eustace stuck in bed in Chapter 2?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lucy ease Eustace's seasickness?
2. What happens after Lucy gives the dragon a few drops of her cordial when she sees his leg is hurt?
3. What happens once Aslan stops Caspian and Edmund from arguing in Chapter 8?
4. Why does Caspian refuse when Lord Bern asks if he will stay in the Lone Islands?
5. What does Caspian tell Edmund and Lucy regarding the nature of his journey?
6. How does the governor treat Caspian when he is brought in the gates in Chapter 4?
7. What problems do Caspian and his sailors discuss in regard to traveling with Eustace as a dragon?
8. What does Lucy recall about her visit to the Lone Islands when she reigned as Queen of Narnia?
9. What do the townspeople do when Caspian and his men march into the capitol city?
10. What happens when the Dawn Treader sails into a storm after leaving the Lone Islands?
This section contains 714 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)