|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eustace begin doing on the ship to record his travels?
(a) Writing on the wall.
(b) Talking in a recorder.
(c) Telling it to Reepicheep.
(d) Keeping a diary.
2. What does Caspian announce is illegal after firing the governor?
(a) Slave auctions.
3. What do Caspian and his men find waiting for them when they march into the capitol city on the Lone Islands?
(c) An army.
(d) A large crowd.
4. What have Lucy and Edmund's parents been sent to do that have caused Lucy and Edmund to come stay with their aunt and uncle?
(d) Visiting relatives.
5. What does Lucy request that she be allowed to do through the island she remembers visiting as Queen of Narnia?
(a) Burn it.
(b) Leave it.
(c) Walk through it.
(d) Fly over it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of the ship breaks in two and leaves the ship without sailing capabilities in Chapter 5?
2. What is the name of the place where Caspian and the others are to be sold?
3. What does Caspian tell Lucy he has brought of hers from Cair Paravel?
4. What does Caspian tell the governor is responsible for paying the island's debt?
5. What does Caspian order the slave trader to return in Chapter 4?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the Dawn Treader sails into a storm after leaving the Lone Islands?
2. What does Eustace discover in the dragon's cave?
3. What does Caspian believe about the arm ring Eustace had put on?
4. What does Caspian have the Dawn Treader pretend to do at the end of Chapter 3?
5. What does Caspian do when the governor refuses to pay back tributes for the last 100 years?
6. How are the sailing conditions described at the beginning of Chapter 5?
7. How does Lucy react when she first sees Reepicheep in the book?
8. What reason does the narrator give to explain why Eustace doesn't recognize the dragon living in the valley?
9. How does Eustace say he was turned from a dragon back into a boy?
10. Why does Caspian refuse when Lord Bern asks if he will stay in the Lone Islands?
This section contains 688 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)