|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of the ship breaks in two and leaves the ship without sailing capabilities in Chapter 5?
(a) The mast.
(b) The stern.
(c) The bow.
(d) The hull.
2. How is Lucy's mood described as she arrives at the island she remembers visiting as Queen of Narnia?
3. How many Narnian years does Caspian tell Edmund and Lucy that they have been gone for?
4. What does the island the travelers visit in Chapter 5 seem because of the dark mountains and steep cliffs?
5. Who sees Aslan on a cliff in Chapter 8?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Chapter 7?
2. What is the name of Chapter 4?
3. What has Lucy just finished doing when she comes back on deck in Chapter 2?
4. Who does Eustace say helped him shed his dragon suit?
5. How many lords does Caspian say he is on a journey to find?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the valley that Eustace finds himself in during Chapter 6 described?
2. Why does Eustace leave the group at the end of Chapter 5?
3. What does Eustace discover in the dragon's cave?
4. How is the small island where the Dawn Trader travels after leaving Dragon Island described?
5. What happens when the Dawn Trader is attacked by a sea serpent?
6. What happens after Lucy gives the dragon a few drops of her cordial when she sees his leg is hurt?
7. What happens when the Dawn Treader sails into a storm after leaving the Lone Islands?
8. What reason does the narrator give to explain why Eustace doesn't recognize the dragon living in the valley?
9. While he is still a dragon, how does Eustace try to tell his group the story of what happened to him?
10. How does Lucy react when she first sees Reepicheep in the book?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)