|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eustace realize the travelers on the ship wish for him to do with Reepicheep that causes him to apologize to him?
(a) To go to sleep.
(b) They want them to duel.
(c) To not have dinner.
(d) To jump in the ocean.
2. At whose house is Caspian denied entry in Chapter 4?
(a) A duke's.
(c) The governor's.
3. What reason does the person who buys Caspian say he left a group of his friends to live on that island?
(a) He lost his money.
(b) He fell in love with a local girl.
(c) He got sick.
(d) He was tricked.
4. What does Eustace find he has transformed into after putting on an item he finds in a cave?
(a) A lion.
(b) A bear.
(c) A dragon.
(d) A dog.
5. What is the name of the body of water the lords Caspian is in search of went to explore and never returned?
(a) The Mediterranean Sea.
(b) The Caspian Sea.
(c) The Eastern Seas.
(d) The Balkan Sea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of food did the travelers on the ship lose after a storm?
2. What do the people the group runs into on the island in Chapter 3 do after offering them something?
3. Who is the only person that is not happy once on the island in Chapter 3?
4. What causes Eustace to not be able to find his way back to the ship after taking a nap?
5. What does Eustace try and do on the beach in order to tell his story while a dragon?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Caspian refuse when Lord Bern asks if he will stay in the Lone Islands?
2. What does Caspian believe about the arm ring Eustace had put on?
3. How does Lucy ease Eustace's seasickness?
4. What does Lucy recall about her visit to the Lone Islands when she reigned as Queen of Narnia?
5. How is the small island where the Dawn Trader travels after leaving Dragon Island described?
6. Why does Eustace leave the group at the end of Chapter 5?
7. What do the townspeople do when Caspian and his men march into the capitol city?
8. How are the sailing conditions described at the beginning of Chapter 5?
9. Why has Edmund and Lucy come to stay with their aunt and uncle?
10. What occurs when Caspian and the others are taken to a small town on the wharf in Chapter 3?
This section contains 724 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)