|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is there a picture of hanging in Lucy and Edmund's room at their aunt and uncles house?
(a) A castle.
(b) A garden.
(c) A whale.
(d) A ship.
2. Whom does Caspian call at the end of Chapter 3 to pretend to signal other ships in the bay?
(c) The Dawn Treader.
3. What does Eustace find has happened with the thing occupying the bottom of the large valley in Chapter 6 after he sees it?
(a) It lays an egg.
(b) It has died.
(c) It flys away.
(d) It breathes fire.
4. What does Caspian and Edmund find along with the remains of chain mail on a cliff overlooking a pool in Chapter 8?
(b) A sword.
(c) A dead body.
(d) A note.
5. What does Eustace find in a cave and puts it on in Chapter 6?
(a) An arm bracelet.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A ring.
(d) A coat of armor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Dawn Treader attacked by in Chapter 8 while at sea?
2. Who is the only person that is not happy once on the island in Chapter 3?
3. What does Reepicheep find for himself in his size in Chapter 8?
4. What do the people the group runs into on the island in Chapter 3 do after offering them something?
5. What is the name of Chapter 3?
Short Essay Questions
1. What reason does the narrator give to explain why Eustace doesn't recognize the dragon living in the valley?
2. How does Lucy react when she first sees Reepicheep in the book?
3. What happens once Aslan stops Caspian and Edmund from arguing in Chapter 8?
4. What do the townspeople do when Caspian and his men march into the capitol city?
5. Why does Caspian refuse when Lord Bern asks if he will stay in the Lone Islands?
6. What does Eustace discover in the dragon's cave?
7. How is Eustace described the first time he is seen in the book?
8. What occurs between Eustace and Reepicheep at the end of Chapter 2?
9. What does Caspian do when the governor refuses to pay back tributes for the last 100 years?
10. What do Caspian and Edmund witness when they go on land to a cliff overlooking a pool in Chapter 8?
This section contains 695 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)