|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sees Aslan on a cliff in Chapter 8?
2. What does a stick Edmund places into the pool in Chapter 8 turn into?
3. What is the name of the person who moves the person denying Caspian entry to a house and allows him inside in Chapter 4?
(c) Lord Bern.
(d) Lord Rhoop.
4. What does the group from the ship run into once halfway across the island in Chapter 3?
(a) The White Witch.
(c) A group of rough looking men.
5. What kind of animal is Reepicheep?
(a) A lion.
(b) A beaver.
(c) A duck.
(d) A mouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is damaged in the storm that force the travelers to carefully ration provisions in order to survive?
2. What does the ship sail into that causes much damage?
3. What has Eustace become more of while a dragon compared to his time as a boy?
4. What causes Eustace to not be able to find his way back to the ship after taking a nap?
5. What is the name of Chapter 3?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to the people on the ship when Caspian orders them to their battle stations in Chapter 12?
2. How does Eustace say he was turned from a dragon back into a boy?
3. What does Lucy do when she finds the magician's book?
4. What does Aslan ask the Magician before leaving in Chapter 11?
5. How are the Duffers described the first time they are seen by Lucy?
6. What do the invisible people say is the reason they have become invisible?
7. What is the nature of the dark space the ship comes up on in Chapter 12?
8. What does Caspian do when the governor refuses to pay back tributes for the last 100 years?
9. How does the governor treat Caspian when he is brought in the gates in Chapter 4?
10. What does Caspian believe about the arm ring Eustace had put on?
This section contains 660 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)