|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason is Eustace stuck in bed in Chapter 2?
(a) He isn't hungry.
(b) He is scared.
(c) He is seasick.
(d) He is mad.
2. Who sees Aslan on a cliff in Chapter 8?
3. What does Lucy notice about the dragon that makes her call for the battle to stop?
(a) That it has Eustace's eyes.
(b) That its leg is hurt.
(c) That it is sad.
(d) That it is red.
4. What does a stick Edmund places into the pool in Chapter 8 turn into?
5. What does Lucy request that she be allowed to do through the island she remembers visiting as Queen of Narnia?
(a) Leave it.
(b) Burn it.
(c) Walk through it.
(d) Fly over it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reepicheep chase Eustace around the galley with in Chapter 2?
2. Who catches Eustace trying to sneak some water in Chapter 5?
3. How many days did it take the travelers to arrive at another island after their time spent on Dragon Island?
4. What does Eustace catch for food for the other travelers while he is a dragon?
5. Who does Eustace say helped him shed his dragon suit?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Caspian believe about the arm ring Eustace had put on?
2. What does Lucy recall about her visit to the Lone Islands when she reigned as Queen of Narnia?
3. How is the valley that Eustace finds himself in during Chapter 6 described?
4. What happens once Aslan stops Caspian and Edmund from arguing in Chapter 8?
5. Why does Caspian refuse when Lord Bern asks if he will stay in the Lone Islands?
6. Why does Eustace leave the group at the end of Chapter 5?
7. How is the small island where the Dawn Trader travels after leaving Dragon Island described?
8. How does Lucy react when she first sees Reepicheep in the book?
9. While he is still a dragon, how does Eustace try to tell his group the story of what happened to him?
10. What problems do Caspian and his sailors discuss in regard to traveling with Eustace as a dragon?
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)