|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eustace find in a cave and puts it on in Chapter 6?
(a) A coat of armor.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A ring.
(d) An arm bracelet.
2. What are the travelers preparing for when they notice Eustace's absence?
(b) A walk.
(d) Gathering food.
3. What is the name of Chapter 6?
(a) The Lone Islands.
(b) The New Beginning.
(c) The Adventures of Eustace.
(d) Dragon Tales.
4. What does Caspian say to do after seeing a dragon fly over the camp in Chapter 6?
(a) Prepare for battle.
(b) Set sail.
(d) Search for Eustace.
5. What does Eustace begin doing on the ship to record his travels?
(a) Telling it to Reepicheep.
(b) Writing on the wall.
(c) Talking in a recorder.
(d) Keeping a diary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only person that is not happy once on the island in Chapter 3?
2. Who denies Caspian entry to a house in Chapter 4?
3. What does Lucy wish to do to the friend she is excited to see on board ship but chooses to drop to her knee instead?
4. What does Eustace find that is perfect to repair the ships broken mast while he is a dragon?
5. How many days does Eustace write in his journal that the storm lasted in Chapter 5?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Eustace discover in the dragon's cave?
2. What does Caspian do when the governor refuses to pay back tributes for the last 100 years?
3. What happens when the travelers encounter a group of rough looking men on the Lone Islands?
4. How are the sailing conditions described at the beginning of Chapter 5?
5. What does Caspian tell Edmund and Lucy regarding the nature of his journey?
6. How is the valley that Eustace finds himself in during Chapter 6 described?
7. Why does Caspian refuse when Lord Bern asks if he will stay in the Lone Islands?
8. What happens when the Dawn Trader is attacked by a sea serpent?
9. How does Lucy react when she first sees Reepicheep in the book?
10. How is the small island where the Dawn Trader travels after leaving Dragon Island described?
This section contains 669 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)