|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eustace find has happened with the thing occupying the bottom of the large valley in Chapter 6 after he sees it?
(a) It lays an egg.
(b) It has died.
(c) It flys away.
(d) It breathes fire.
2. Who is Peter staying with while his parents are in America?
(a) The Professor.
(b) His parents.
(d) His grandparents.
3. What does the island the travelers visit in Chapter 5 seem because of the dark mountains and steep cliffs?
4. How does Eustace feel after hearing Caspian and his sailors expressing their concern for traveling with a dragon?
5. What is the name of the person who moves the person denying Caspian entry to a house and allows him inside in Chapter 4?
(a) Lord Bern.
(c) Lord Rhoop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Eustace become more of while a dragon compared to his time as a boy?
2. What does Lucy notice about the dragon that makes her call for the battle to stop?
3. What do the travelers go onto the second island in Chapter 8 in search of?
4. What have Lucy and Edmund's parents been sent to do that have caused Lucy and Edmund to come stay with their aunt and uncle?
5. What do the people the group runs into on the island in Chapter 3 offer them?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the townspeople do when Caspian and his men march into the capitol city?
2. What happens when Reepicheep catches Eustace sneaking water?
3. What happens when the Dawn Trader is attacked by a sea serpent?
4. How is Eustace described the first time he is seen in the book?
5. How are the sailing conditions described at the beginning of Chapter 5?
6. Why does Eustace leave the group at the end of Chapter 5?
7. Why did Reepicheep say he decided to join Caspian on his voyage?
8. What happens when the painting of a ship comes to life?
9. How does the governor treat Caspian when he is brought in the gates in Chapter 4?
10. What does Eustace discover in the dragon's cave?
This section contains 669 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)