|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Caspian and Edmund see in the middle of a pool in Chapter 8?
(a) A gold statue.
(b) A body.
(c) A black statue.
(d) A boat.
2. What do the people the group runs into on the island in Chapter 3 offer them?
(d) A place to rest.
3. What does Reepicheep chase Eustace around the galley with in Chapter 2?
(a) A gun.
(b) A sword.
(d) A wand.
4. What does Lucy request that she be allowed to do through the island she remembers visiting as Queen of Narnia?
(a) Walk through it.
(b) Burn it.
(c) Fly over it.
(d) Leave it.
5. How many days did it take the travelers to arrive at another island after their time spent on Dragon Island?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sees Aslan on a cliff in Chapter 8?
2. What does Eustace find he has transformed into after putting on an item he finds in a cave?
3. What has Lucy just finished doing when she comes back on deck in Chapter 2?
4. What does Caspian call the second island the travelers land on in Chapter 8?
5. What does Caspian tell the governor he has not received from the island in over 100 years?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the governor treat Caspian when he is brought in the gates in Chapter 4?
2. What happens when the Dawn Trader is attacked by a sea serpent?
3. What does Eustace discover in the dragon's cave?
4. What does Caspian do when the governor refuses to pay back tributes for the last 100 years?
5. Why did Reepicheep say he decided to join Caspian on his voyage?
6. While he is still a dragon, how does Eustace try to tell his group the story of what happened to him?
7. What happens when the travelers encounter a group of rough looking men on the Lone Islands?
8. How does Eustace say he was turned from a dragon back into a boy?
9. What does Lucy recall about her visit to the Lone Islands when she reigned as Queen of Narnia?
10. What does Caspian tell Edmund and Lucy regarding the nature of his journey?
This section contains 695 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)