|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Caspian and Edmund see in the middle of a pool in Chapter 8?
(a) A body.
(b) A gold statue.
(c) A boat.
(d) A black statue.
2. What part of the ship breaks in two and leaves the ship without sailing capabilities in Chapter 5?
(a) The bow.
(b) The hull.
(c) The stern.
(d) The mast.
3. Who offers to buy Caspian after recognizing him in Chapter 3?
(c) A lord.
(d) The magician.
4. Who sees Aslan on a cliff in Chapter 8?
5. What does Eustace find has happened with the thing occupying the bottom of the large valley in Chapter 6 after he sees it?
(a) It has died.
(b) It lays an egg.
(c) It breathes fire.
(d) It flys away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Peter staying with while his parents are in America?
2. What does the group from the ship run into once halfway across the island in Chapter 3?
3. How many Narnian years does Caspian tell Edmund and Lucy that they have been gone for?
4. What does Caspian do with Lord Octesian's arm-ring at the end of Chapter 7?
5. What does Caspian order the slave trader to return in Chapter 4?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the governor treat Caspian when he is brought in the gates in Chapter 4?
2. Why does Eustace leave the group at the end of Chapter 5?
3. What occurs between Eustace and Reepicheep at the end of Chapter 2?
4. What problems do Caspian and his sailors discuss in regard to traveling with Eustace as a dragon?
5. What occurs when Caspian and the others are taken to a small town on the wharf in Chapter 3?
6. What happens when the Dawn Trader is attacked by a sea serpent?
7. What happens when the travelers encounter a group of rough looking men on the Lone Islands?
8. How is Eustace described the first time he is seen in the book?
9. What does Lucy recall about her visit to the Lone Islands when she reigned as Queen of Narnia?
10. What happens when the painting of a ship comes to life?
This section contains 704 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)