|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the travelers preparing for when they notice Eustace's absence?
(a) A walk.
(b) Gathering food.
2. What does Reepicheep chase Eustace around the galley with in Chapter 2?
(b) A wand.
(c) A sword.
(d) A gun.
3. With what does Caspian summon the people on the ship and order them to meet him on the other side of the island in Chapter 3?
(a) A wand.
(b) A dog.
(c) A bird.
(d) A horn.
4. What has Eustace become more of while a dragon compared to his time as a boy?
5. What is the Dawn Treader attacked by in Chapter 8 while at sea?
(a) A lion.
(b) A sea serpent.
(c) A shark.
(d) A whale.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eustace fall ill with in Chapter 5?
2. What does Caspian call the second island the travelers land on in Chapter 8?
3. What does Eustace find he has transformed into after putting on an item he finds in a cave?
4. What does Caspian name the island they visited in Chapter 7 before leaving it?
5. What does the island the travelers visit in Chapter 5 seem because of the dark mountains and steep cliffs?
Short Essay Questions
1. While he is still a dragon, how does Eustace try to tell his group the story of what happened to him?
2. What happens when the Dawn Trader is attacked by a sea serpent?
3. How does Eustace say he was turned from a dragon back into a boy?
4. What does Caspian do when the governor refuses to pay back tributes for the last 100 years?
5. What does Eustace discover in the dragon's cave?
6. What problems do Caspian and his sailors discuss in regard to traveling with Eustace as a dragon?
7. How does Lucy ease Eustace's seasickness?
8. What happens when Reepicheep catches Eustace sneaking water?
9. What does Caspian have the Dawn Treader pretend to do at the end of Chapter 3?
10. How are the sailing conditions described at the beginning of Chapter 5?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)