|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the ship sail into that causes much damage?
(a) An island.
(b) Another ship.
(c) An iceberg.
(d) A storm.
2. What is the name of the person Lucy is excited to see on board the ship but Eustace is repulsed by?
3. What does Lucy notice about the dragon that makes her call for the battle to stop?
(a) That its leg is hurt.
(b) That it is red.
(c) That it has Eustace's eyes.
(d) That it is sad.
4. Who is the only person that is not happy once on the island in Chapter 3?
5. How is Lucy's mood described as she arrives at the island she remembers visiting as Queen of Narnia?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Caspian and his men find waiting for them when they march into the capitol city on the Lone Islands?
2. What causes Eustace to not be able to find his way back to the ship after taking a nap?
3. What does Caspian appoint Lord Bern to after firing the governor?
4. What has Eustace become more of while a dragon compared to his time as a boy?
5. What prevents the travelers from moving off the first island they landed on in Chapter 8 for a week?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Eustace say he was turned from a dragon back into a boy?
2. Why has Edmund and Lucy come to stay with their aunt and uncle?
3. Why does Eustace leave the group at the end of Chapter 5?
4. What does Caspian do when the governor refuses to pay back tributes for the last 100 years?
5. What does Eustace discover in the dragon's cave?
6. How is Eustace described the first time he is seen in the book?
7. What do the townspeople do when Caspian and his men march into the capitol city?
8. Why does Caspian refuse when Lord Bern asks if he will stay in the Lone Islands?
9. What does Caspian tell Edmund and Lucy regarding the nature of his journey?
10. What does Lucy recall about her visit to the Lone Islands when she reigned as Queen of Narnia?
This section contains 685 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)