|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the travelers go onto the second island in Chapter 8 in search of?
(a) Fresh water.
(c) Other people.
2. What does Caspian name the island they visited in Chapter 7 before leaving it?
(a) Lone Island.
(b) Dark Island.
(c) Shade Island.
(d) Dragon Island.
3. What does Lucy ask the dragon if his name is in Chapter 7?
4. What does Eustace say the person who helped him shed his dragon suit did once changing him back to a boy?
(a) Let him swim in the ocean.
(b) Rode him through the woods.
(c) Flew him around.
(d) Put him in a bath.
5. What does Caspian tell Lucy he has brought of hers from Cair Paravel?
(a) Her horn.
(b) Her wand.
(c) Her magic cordial.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Chapter 8?
2. What have Lucy and Edmund's parents been sent to do that have caused Lucy and Edmund to come stay with their aunt and uncle?
3. What does Caspian do with Lord Octesian's arm-ring at the end of Chapter 7?
4. What does Lucy notice about the dragon that makes her call for the battle to stop?
5. What does a stick Edmund places into the pool in Chapter 8 turn into?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the governor treat Caspian when he is brought in the gates in Chapter 4?
2. Why did Reepicheep say he decided to join Caspian on his voyage?
3. What do the townspeople do when Caspian and his men march into the capitol city?
4. How are the sailing conditions described at the beginning of Chapter 5?
5. What problems do Caspian and his sailors discuss in regard to traveling with Eustace as a dragon?
6. What happens when the Dawn Trader is attacked by a sea serpent?
7. What does Caspian do when the governor refuses to pay back tributes for the last 100 years?
8. How is the small island where the Dawn Trader travels after leaving Dragon Island described?
9. What occurs when Caspian and the others are taken to a small town on the wharf in Chapter 3?
10. How is the valley that Eustace finds himself in during Chapter 6 described?
This section contains 712 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)