|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Eustace become more of while a dragon compared to his time as a boy?
2. What does the governor feel no need to do for Caspian because he is a mere child?
(a) Give him a seat.
(b) Talk to him.
(c) Kiss his hand.
(d) Bow to him.
3. Who sees Aslan on a cliff in Chapter 8?
4. Who is the only person that is not happy once on the island in Chapter 3?
5. At whose house is Caspian denied entry in Chapter 4?
(c) A duke's.
(d) The governor's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caspian do with Lord Octesian's arm-ring at the end of Chapter 7?
2. What does Caspian tell Lucy he has brought of hers from Cair Paravel?
3. Who is Peter staying with while his parents are in America?
4. What do the travelers go onto the second island in Chapter 8 in search of?
5. What is the name of the captain of the Dawn Treader?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the painting of a ship comes to life?
2. Why has Edmund and Lucy come to stay with their aunt and uncle?
3. What happens once Aslan stops Caspian and Edmund from arguing in Chapter 8?
4. How is the valley that Eustace finds himself in during Chapter 6 described?
5. What occurs when Caspian and the others are taken to a small town on the wharf in Chapter 3?
6. What does Caspian do when the governor refuses to pay back tributes for the last 100 years?
7. What happens when the Dawn Trader is attacked by a sea serpent?
8. What does Caspian tell Edmund and Lucy regarding the nature of his journey?
9. While he is still a dragon, how does Eustace try to tell his group the story of what happened to him?
10. How does Lucy react when she first sees Reepicheep in the book?
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)