|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the travelers preparing for when they notice Eustace's absence?
(a) Gathering food.
(d) A walk.
2. What does Eustace demand to happen immediately after he first boards the ship?
(a) To be fed.
(b) To go to sleep.
(c) To change clothes.
(d) To be taken home.
3. What does Caspian tell Lucy he has brought of hers from Cair Paravel?
(b) Her wand.
(c) Her horn.
(d) Her magic cordial.
4. Whom does Caspian say the upcoming voyage is important to?
5. What does Lucy request that she be allowed to do through the island she remembers visiting as Queen of Narnia?
(a) Fly over it.
(b) Walk through it.
(c) Burn it.
(d) Leave it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does the person who buys Caspian say he left a group of his friends to live on that island?
2. What does Eustace find himself surrounded on three sides by in Chapter 6?
3. What does Eustace find has happened with the thing occupying the bottom of the large valley in Chapter 6 after he sees it?
4. What does a stick Edmund places into the pool in Chapter 8 turn into?
5. How is Lucy's mood described as she arrives at the island she remembers visiting as Queen of Narnia?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Caspian tell Edmund and Lucy regarding the nature of his journey?
2. Why has Edmund and Lucy come to stay with their aunt and uncle?
3. What does Caspian do when the governor refuses to pay back tributes for the last 100 years?
4. Why did Reepicheep say he decided to join Caspian on his voyage?
5. What happens when the Dawn Treader sails into a storm after leaving the Lone Islands?
6. Why does Caspian refuse when Lord Bern asks if he will stay in the Lone Islands?
7. What occurs when Caspian and the others are taken to a small town on the wharf in Chapter 3?
8. What does Lucy recall about her visit to the Lone Islands when she reigned as Queen of Narnia?
9. What occurs between Eustace and Reepicheep at the end of Chapter 2?
10. How is Eustace described the first time he is seen in the book?
This section contains 723 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)