|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eustace begin doing on the ship to record his travels?
(a) Talking in a recorder.
(b) Keeping a diary.
(c) Telling it to Reepicheep.
(d) Writing on the wall.
2. How is Lucy's mood described as she arrives at the island she remembers visiting as Queen of Narnia?
3. What are there ruins of on the island the travelers visit at the beginning of Chapter 8 that suggests there had been human life there?
4. What is the name of the place where Caspian and the others are to be sold?
(a) Cair Paravel.
5. What reason is Eustace stuck in bed in Chapter 2?
(a) He is scared.
(b) He is mad.
(c) He isn't hungry.
(d) He is seasick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lucy request that she be allowed to do through the island she remembers visiting as Queen of Narnia?
2. What is the name of Chapter 6?
3. What does Eustace catch for food for the other travelers while he is a dragon?
4. What does Caspian do with Lord Octesian's arm-ring at the end of Chapter 7?
5. What is the name of the city that Edmund and Lucy have come to stay at with their aunt and uncle?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to the people on the ship when Caspian orders them to their battle stations in Chapter 12?
2. What reason does the narrator give to explain why Eustace doesn't recognize the dragon living in the valley?
3. What does Lucy see beneath the water in Chapter 15?
4. What does Caspian tell Lord Rhoop to do at the end of Chapter 14?
5. What occurs when Caspian and the others are taken to a small town on the wharf in Chapter 3?
6. How does Caspian say the boat is able to travel without wind when going towards the end of the world?
7. What does Caspian tell Edmund and Lucy that Aslan told him regarding his wanting to go with Reepicheep in Chapter 16?
8. How does the old man act toward the group from the ship at the beginning of Chapter 14?
9. What does Caspian tell Edmund and Lucy regarding the nature of his journey?
10. Why does Caspian refuse when Lord Bern asks if he will stay in the Lone Islands?
This section contains 745 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)