|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Eustace to not be able to find his way back to the ship after taking a nap?
(a) A storm.
(b) The darkness.
(c) The thick forrest.
(d) A fog.
2. What does a stick Edmund places into the pool in Chapter 8 turn into?
3. What does Caspian tell the governor is responsible for paying the island's debt?
(a) The town.
(c) The slave traders.
(d) The governor's personal finances.
4. What does Eustace begin doing on the ship to record his travels?
(a) Talking in a recorder.
(b) Telling it to Reepicheep.
(c) Writing on the wall.
(d) Keeping a diary.
5. What is the name of Chapter 3?
(a) The Grey Walls.
(b) The Lone Islands.
(c) The Secret Day.
(d) The Dragons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lucy ask the dragon if his name is in Chapter 7?
2. What type of food did the travelers on the ship lose after a storm?
3. Where does Eustace walk to take a nap when he goes away from the other travelers?
4. What reason does Reepicheep stay with Eustace so often while he is a dragon?
5. What has Eustace become more of while a dragon compared to his time as a boy?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the small island where the Dawn Trader travels after leaving Dragon Island described?
2. What do Caspian and Edmund witness when they go on land to a cliff overlooking a pool in Chapter 8?
3. What happens when Reepicheep catches Eustace sneaking water?
4. How does the old man act toward the group from the ship at the beginning of Chapter 14?
5. How is the appearance of the island the group visits in Chapter 9 described?
6. What occurs when Caspian and the others are taken to a small town on the wharf in Chapter 3?
7. What does Lucy do when she finds the magician's book?
8. What does the woman say about the knife of stone?
9. What happens when the Dawn Treader sails into a storm after leaving the Lone Islands?
10. What does Caspian tell Edmund and Lucy that Aslan told him regarding his wanting to go with Reepicheep in Chapter 16?
This section contains 683 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)