|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is sent to be imprisoned and whipped?
2. How many witnesses do Celia and Bonario call to defend them?
3. To whom does Valpone admit that he has been faking his illness?
4. Whose dead body does Corvino threaten to tie to Celia's body if she refuses him?
(a) A slave's.
(b) Her mother's.
(c) Her brother's.
(d) Their child's.
5. What is Valpone disguised as when he goes out into the town after the court hearing?
(a) A school boy.
(b) A priest.
(c) A nun.
(d) A soldier.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Corbaccio's son?
2. Why is Corvino worried that his reputation might be tarnished in court?
3. While hiding in the animal carcass, what does Sir Politic order his maids to do?
4. What does Sir Politic hope to ban in Italy?
5. What is the poem about that Nano recites for Valpone?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)