Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following men does NOT join the procession to the courts to press charges against Bonario?
2. Which court official is sent out into the streets to search for Mosca?
(a) The lawyers.
(b) The judge.
(c) The balif.
(d) The notary.
3. To whom does Valpone admit that he has been faking his illness?
4. Which character is sent to be imprisoned and whipped?
5. Which of the following is NOT a reason why Valpone does not want to continue with his fake illness?
(a) He believes his symptoms are coming true.
(b) He is tired of pretending.
(c) He feels that being sick is no longer believable.
(d) He wants to be active again.
Short Answer Questions
1. While hiding in the animal carcass, what does Sir Politic order his maids to do?
2. What is the name of Corbaccio's son?
3. Why doesn't Bonario enter the room as Mosca suggests?
4. Who does Sir Politic entrust with his plans to take over Italy?
5. What does Lady Would-Be mistake Peregrine for?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)