|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Voltore's punishment for misleading the courts?
(a) He is rewarded for standing up to Valpone.
(b) He is executed.
(c) He is given a hefty fine.
(d) He is disbarred.
2. How does Sir Politic hope to test for the plague in Italy?
(a) With potatoes.
(b) With onions.
(c) With carrots.
(d) With beets.
3. Who is called as the main witness against Celia?
(c) Lady Political Would-Be.
4. What is the poem about that Nano recites for Valpone?
(a) Mosca's skills.
(b) Androgyno's skills.
(c) Valpone's skills.
(d) Nano's skills.
5. What does Corbaccio call his son in open court?
(a) A knave.
(b) A disappointment.
(c) A monster.
(d) A hero.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Valpone offer to throw on Mosca to calm down Valpone?
2. Who joins Mosca in his mockery of the legacy hunters?
3. Who knocks at the door, interrupting Nano's poem?
4. While hiding in the animal carcass, what does Sir Politic order his maids to do?
5. Which of the following characters does NOT enter Valpone's home with the intent to fight against his named heir?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)