|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Valpone disguised as when he goes out into the town after the court hearing?
(a) A soldier.
(b) A priest.
(c) A nun.
(d) A school boy.
2. Who threatens to rape Celia if she does not comply with his wishes?
3. What does Celia beg her husband not to endanger?
(a) Her health.
(b) Her beauty.
(c) Her chastity.
(d) Her marriage.
4. According to the visitor, who announced that Sir Politic was planning on selling Venice in open court?
(c) Lady Politic.
5. Who does Valpone send into the town to announce his death?
(a) Androgyno and Mosca.
(b) Mosca and Castrone.
(c) Nano and Androgyno.
(d) Nano and Castrone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mosca name as heir in his will?
2. What is the name of the Senate, or Court Hose?
3. Who is blamed for the misleading case against Celia and Bonario?
4. Which article does Mosca remove from Valpone's house that suggests to Valpone that Mosca was trying to overthrow him?
5. How does Mosca feel about having to deceive so many people?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)