|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters does NOT enter Valpone's home with the intent to fight against his named heir?
(b) Lady Political Would-Be.
2. Who arrives at Sir Politic's house in disguise after Celia's trial?
(d) Lady Politic.
3. Why does Mosca say Bonario injured Valpone?
(a) In an attempted robbery.
(b) In an act of revenge for being disinherited.
(c) In a fight for Celia's affections.
(d) To protect Celia's honor.
4. What does Corbaccio call his son in open court?
(a) A knave.
(b) A disappointment.
(c) A hero.
(d) A monster.
5. Who runs to Celia's aide when she is threatened to be raped?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mosca feel in relation to all of Valpone's other servants?
2. Which legacy hunters does Mosca meet in the streets as he is celebrating?
3. Which of the following is NOT a reason why Valpone does not want to continue with his fake illness?
4. Which court official is sent out into the streets to search for Mosca?
5. What relationship does Voltore claim Celia and Bonario have?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)