|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finds the hiding place for Bonario to overhear the conversations of the night?
2. Why does Mosca say Bonario injured Valpone?
(a) In an attempted robbery.
(b) In an act of revenge for being disinherited.
(c) In a fight for Celia's affections.
(d) To protect Celia's honor.
3. Why is Celia so surprised to see Valpone?
(a) Because he is so healthy.
(b) Because he is so young.
(c) Because he is so handsome.
(d) Because he is so wealthy.
4. According to the rumors, to which country was Sir Politic planning on selling Venice to?
5. Which type of fish does Sir Politic hope to supply to Italy?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Valpone admit that he has been faking his illness?
2. What does Corbaccio call his son in open court?
3. When Mosca is addressing the audience after meeting with Corvino, how many times is he interrupted by other characters?
4. Who announces to the courts that everything regarding Celia and Bonario's sentencing has been a mistake?
5. Who does Sir Politic entrust with his plans to take over Italy?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)