|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a reason why Valpone does not want to continue with his fake illness?
(a) He is tired of pretending.
(b) He believes his symptoms are coming true.
(c) He feels that being sick is no longer believable.
(d) He wants to be active again.
2. How does Sir Politic hope to test for the plague in Italy?
(a) With beets.
(b) With potatoes.
(c) With carrots.
(d) With onions.
3. Where does Bonario wound Valpone during their scuffle?
(a) In the arms.
(b) In the heart.
(c) In the legs.
(d) In the face.
4. What is the name of Corbaccio's son?
5. How many witnesses do Celia and Bonario call to defend them?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mosca convince Corbaccio's son that he is sensitive?
2. What does Sir Politic hope to ban in Italy?
3. Where does Valpone rush to when he hears a knock at the door?
4. In what room of the house does Mosca encourage Bonario to await his father's arrival to Valpone's?
5. Which article does Mosca remove from Valpone's house that suggests to Valpone that Mosca was trying to overthrow him?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)