|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which disease does Celia beg Valpone to give her in order for her to lose her beauty?
(a) Bubonic plague.
(b) Scarlet fever.
(d) Chicken pox.
2. Which of the following is NOT a reason why Valpone does not want to continue with his fake illness?
(a) He is tired of pretending.
(b) He feels that being sick is no longer believable.
(c) He believes his symptoms are coming true.
(d) He wants to be active again.
3. Which character is sent to be imprisoned and whipped?
4. What is the name of Corbaccio's son?
5. When Lady Politic finds her husband hiding, where does she announce she is going?
(a) Up the mountain.
(b) Out to sea.
(c) Away to Mexico.
(d) Off to France.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the court officials react to the news of Valpone's death?
2. While hiding in the animal carcass, what does Sir Politic order his maids to do?
3. Who is called as the main witness against Celia?
4. What realization about independence does Mosca make while he is addressing the audience?
5. How does Sir Politic hope to test for the plague in Italy?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)