|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who discovers Valpone in his injured state?
2. After hearing the news of the rumors regarding him, in what animal carcass does Sir Politic hide?
(a) A zebra.
(b) A bear.
(c) A sea turtle.
(d) A tiger.
3. According to the rumors, to which country was Sir Politic planning on selling Venice to?
4. Who convinces Corbaccio that since Bonario has become violent, it is the time to disinherit him?
5. Where does Bonario wound Valpone during their scuffle?
(a) In the face.
(b) In the arms.
(c) In the legs.
(d) In the heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Voltore's punishment for misleading the courts?
2. What does Corbaccio call his son in open court?
3. What is Valpone disguised as when he goes out into the town after the court hearing?
4. How do the legacy hunters react to the news that Mosca has been named as Valpone's heir?
5. Who does Sir Politic entrust with his plans to take over Italy?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)