|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bonario wound Valpone during their scuffle?
(a) In the arms.
(b) In the legs.
(c) In the heart.
(d) In the face.
2. Why is Corvino worried that his reputation might be tarnished in court?
(a) Because of the treatment of his servants.
(b) Because of his plots against Valpone.
(c) Because of his financial standing.
(d) Because of his treatment of his wife.
3. Which character is sent to be imprisoned and whipped?
4. What does Corbaccio call his son in open court?
(a) A knave.
(b) A hero.
(c) A disappointment.
(d) A monster.
5. Who threatens to rape Celia if she does not comply with his wishes?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which article does Mosca remove from Valpone's house that suggests to Valpone that Mosca was trying to overthrow him?
2. While hiding in the animal carcass, what does Sir Politic order his maids to do?
3. How does Sir Politic hope to test for the plague in Italy?
4. To whom does Valpone admit that he has been faking his illness?
5. How many witnesses do Celia and Bonario call to defend them?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)