|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Valpone admit that he has been faking his illness?
2. Which article does Mosca remove from Valpone's house that suggests to Valpone that Mosca was trying to overthrow him?
(a) The vault.
(b) The curtains.
(c) The keys.
(d) The jewels.
3. What does Corbaccio call his son in open court?
(a) A monster.
(b) A knave.
(c) A hero.
(d) A disappointment.
4. Which of the following is NOT a reason why Valpone does not want to continue with his fake illness?
(a) He believes his symptoms are coming true.
(b) He feels that being sick is no longer believable.
(c) He is tired of pretending.
(d) He wants to be active again.
5. Who does Sir Politic entrust with his plans to take over Italy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character pretends to be possessed by the devil in the courtroom?
2. How do the court officials react to the news of Valpone's death?
3. When Lady Politic finds her husband hiding, where does she announce she is going?
4. Why doesn't Bonario enter the room as Mosca suggests?
5. Which of the following organisms are used to describe Mosca?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)