|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following themes is Lady Would-Be obsessed with?
2. Which of the following characters does NOT enter Valpone's home with the intent to fight against his named heir?
(a) Lady Political Would-Be.
3. Which of the following organisms are used to describe Mosca?
(a) An amoeba.
(b) A mosquito.
(c) A virus.
(d) A parasite.
4. Why is Corvino worried that his reputation might be tarnished in court?
(a) Because of his treatment of his wife.
(b) Because of his plots against Valpone.
(c) Because of the treatment of his servants.
(d) Because of his financial standing.
5. Who runs to Celia's aide when she is threatened to be raped?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the rumors, to which country was Sir Politic planning on selling Venice to?
2. How does Mosca feel about having to deceive so many people?
3. When Mosca is addressing the audience after meeting with Corvino, how many times is he interrupted by other characters?
4. Which court official is sent out into the streets to search for Mosca?
5. When Lady Politic finds her husband hiding, where does she announce she is going?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)