|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who announces to the courts that everything regarding Celia and Bonario's sentencing has been a mistake?
2. How does Mosca feel about Voltore's defense of Valpone in the court room?
(a) He thinks he did a poor job.
(b) He thinks he did a mediocre job.
(c) He thinks he did a marvelous job.
(d) He thinks he did an adequate job.
3. Who runs to Celia's aide when she is threatened to be raped?
4. What does Corbaccio call his son in open court?
(a) A disappointment.
(b) A monster.
(c) A hero.
(d) A knave.
5. Where does Bonario wound Valpone during their scuffle?
(a) In the heart.
(b) In the arms.
(c) In the face.
(d) In the legs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What relationship does Voltore claim Celia and Bonario have?
2. Which of the following men does NOT join the procession to the courts to press charges against Bonario?
3. After Valpone's scuffle with Bonario, who does he assume is at the door when there is a knock?
4. Which of the following characters does NOT enter Valpone's home with the intent to fight against his named heir?
5. When Lady Politic finds her husband hiding, where does she announce she is going?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)