|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mosca is addressing the audience after meeting with Corvino, how many times is he interrupted by other characters?
(b) Three times.
2. Who announces to the courts that everything regarding Celia and Bonario's sentencing has been a mistake?
3. Who arrives at Sir Politic's house in disguise after Celia's trial?
(b) Lady Politic.
4. How does Mosca feel in relation to all of Valpone's other servants?
(a) He feels better than them.
(b) He feels equal to them.
(c) He feels worse than them.
(d) Mosca is Valpone's only servant.
5. Which of the following is NOT a reason why Valpone does not want to continue with his fake illness?
(a) He believes his symptoms are coming true.
(b) He wants to be active again.
(c) He feels that being sick is no longer believable.
(d) He is tired of pretending.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the visitor, who announced that Sir Politic was planning on selling Venice in open court?
2. How do the legacy hunters react to the news that Mosca has been named as Valpone's heir?
3. What does Lady Would-Be mistake Peregrine for?
4. Who threatens to rape Celia if she does not comply with his wishes?
5. What is the poem about that Nano recites for Valpone?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)