|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Sir Politic entrust with his plans to take over Italy?
2. According to the visitor, who announced that Sir Politic was planning on selling Venice in open court?
(b) Lady Politic.
3. How does Sir Politic hope to test for the plague in Italy?
(a) With beets.
(b) With onions.
(c) With potatoes.
(d) With carrots.
4. Which type of fish does Sir Politic hope to supply to Italy?
5. According to the rumors, to which country was Sir Politic planning on selling Venice to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose dead body does Corvino threaten to tie to Celia's body if she refuses him?
2. Who does Valpone send into the town to announce his death?
3. When Mosca is addressing the audience after meeting with Corvino, how many times is he interrupted by other characters?
4. Who does Mosca name as heir in his will?
5. When Lady Politic finds her husband hiding, where does she announce she is going?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)