|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What relationship does Voltore claim Celia and Bonario have?
2. Who lectures Peregrine on how to be a Gentleman in Venice?
(d) Sir Politic.
3. Who overhears Celia's pleadings with her husband, but does nothing to intervene?
4. How does Mosca feel about Voltore's defense of Valpone in the court room?
(a) He thinks he did an adequate job.
(b) He thinks he did a marvelous job.
(c) He thinks he did a poor job.
(d) He thinks he did a mediocre job.
5. What does Corbaccio call his son in open court?
(a) A knave.
(b) A hero.
(c) A disappointment.
(d) A monster.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Valpone send into the town to announce his death?
2. Who finds the hiding place for Bonario to overhear the conversations of the night?
3. While hiding in the animal carcass, what does Sir Politic order his maids to do?
4. Which article does Mosca remove from Valpone's house that suggests to Valpone that Mosca was trying to overthrow him?
5. What does Celia beg her husband not to endanger?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)