|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose dead body does Corvino threaten to tie to Celia's body if she refuses him?
(a) Their child's.
(b) Her brother's.
(c) A slave's.
(d) Her mother's.
2. How does Sir Politic hope to test for the plague in Italy?
(a) With beets.
(b) With potatoes.
(c) With carrots.
(d) With onions.
3. To whom does Valpone admit that he has been faking his illness?
4. What is the poem about that Nano recites for Valpone?
(a) Androgyno's skills.
(b) Mosca's skills.
(c) Valpone's skills.
(d) Nano's skills.
5. Who is called as the main witness against Celia?
(d) Lady Political Would-Be.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Celia beg her husband not to endanger?
2. Who does Mosca name as heir in his will?
3. Who lectures Peregrine on how to be a Gentleman in Venice?
4. According to the visitor, who announced that Sir Politic was planning on selling Venice in open court?
5. Which character is sent to be imprisoned and whipped?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)