|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finds the hiding place for Bonario to overhear the conversations of the night?
2. Which character is sent to be imprisoned and whipped?
3. Which of the following characters does NOT enter Valpone's home with the intent to fight against his named heir?
(c) Lady Political Would-Be.
4. When Lady Politic finds her husband hiding, where does she announce she is going?
(a) Up the mountain.
(b) Out to sea.
(c) Off to France.
(d) Away to Mexico.
5. Where does Bonario wound Valpone during their scuffle?
(a) In the face.
(b) In the legs.
(c) In the heart.
(d) In the arms.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the legacy hunters react to the news that Mosca has been named as Valpone's heir?
2. Why is Corvino worried that his reputation might be tarnished in court?
3. What does Lady Would-Be mistake Peregrine for?
4. Which of the following is NOT one of the men that Valpone calls to entertain him while he awaits Mosca's return?
5. Who does Valpone send into the town to announce his death?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)