|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sir Politic hope to test for the plague in Italy?
(a) With potatoes.
(b) With carrots.
(c) With beets.
(d) With onions.
2. While hiding in the animal carcass, what does Sir Politic order his maids to do?
(a) Locate his wife.
(b) Burn his papers.
(c) Make him a sandwich.
(d) Sell his house.
3. Who is called as the main witness against Celia?
(b) Lady Political Would-Be.
4. According to the visitor, who announced that Sir Politic was planning on selling Venice in open court?
(a) Lady Politic.
5. How do the legacy hunters react to the news that Mosca has been named as Valpone's heir?
(a) They are disappointed.
(b) They are understanding.
(c) They are amused.
(d) They are outraged.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sir Politic entrust with his plans to take over Italy?
2. Whose dead body does Corvino threaten to tie to Celia's body if she refuses him?
3. Who lectures Peregrine on how to be a Gentleman in Venice?
4. Who threatens to rape Celia if she does not comply with his wishes?
5. What is the poem about that Nano recites for Valpone?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)