|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which type of fish does Sir Politic hope to supply to Italy?
2. How do the court officials react to the news of Valpone's death?
(a) They are deeply saddened.
(b) They are apathetic.
(c) They are surprised.
(d) They are amused.
3. How does Mosca feel in relation to all of Valpone's other servants?
(a) Mosca is Valpone's only servant.
(b) He feels better than them.
(c) He feels equal to them.
(d) He feels worse than them.
4. Who does Valpone send into the town to announce his death?
(a) Nano and Castrone.
(b) Nano and Androgyno.
(c) Mosca and Castrone.
(d) Androgyno and Mosca.
5. Who is called as the main witness against Celia?
(d) Lady Political Would-Be.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what room of the house does Mosca encourage Bonario to await his father's arrival to Valpone's?
2. How many witnesses do Celia and Bonario call to defend them?
3. Which disease does Celia beg Valpone to give her in order for her to lose her beauty?
4. Who runs to Celia's aide when she is threatened to be raped?
5. What is the name of Corbaccio's son?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)