|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mosca feel in relation to all of Valpone's other servants?
(a) He feels equal to them.
(b) He feels worse than them.
(c) Mosca is Valpone's only servant.
(d) He feels better than them.
2. Why is Corvino worried that his reputation might be tarnished in court?
(a) Because of his financial standing.
(b) Because of the treatment of his servants.
(c) Because of his plots against Valpone.
(d) Because of his treatment of his wife.
3. How do the court officials react to the news of Valpone's death?
(a) They are deeply saddened.
(b) They are apathetic.
(c) They are amused.
(d) They are surprised.
4. According to the visitor, who announced that Sir Politic was planning on selling Venice in open court?
(d) Lady Politic.
5. Who is representing Valpone in the court case?
(b) Valpone, himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who runs to Celia's aide when she is threatened to be raped?
2. Which of the following men does NOT join the procession to the courts to press charges against Bonario?
3. What realization about independence does Mosca make while he is addressing the audience?
4. Which character is sent to be imprisoned and whipped?
5. Which of the following is NOT a reason why Valpone does not want to continue with his fake illness?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)