|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Sir Politic entrust with his plans to take over Italy?
2. While hiding in the animal carcass, what does Sir Politic order his maids to do?
(a) Make him a sandwich.
(b) Locate his wife.
(c) Burn his papers.
(d) Sell his house.
3. Why is Corvino worried that his reputation might be tarnished in court?
(a) Because of his financial standing.
(b) Because of his treatment of his wife.
(c) Because of the treatment of his servants.
(d) Because of his plots against Valpone.
4. Who joins Mosca in his mockery of the legacy hunters?
5. Which article does Mosca remove from Valpone's house that suggests to Valpone that Mosca was trying to overthrow him?
(a) The keys.
(b) The curtains.
(c) The vault.
(d) The jewels.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose dead body does Corvino threaten to tie to Celia's body if she refuses him?
2. How does Mosca convince Corbaccio's son that he is sensitive?
3. Who does Mosca name as heir in his will?
4. Which type of fish does Sir Politic hope to supply to Italy?
5. Which of the following characters does NOT enter Valpone's home with the intent to fight against his named heir?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)