|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Sir Politic entrust with his plans to take over Italy?
2. Who overhears Celia's pleadings with her husband, but does nothing to intervene?
3. Why is Corvino worried that his reputation might be tarnished in court?
(a) Because of his plots against Valpone.
(b) Because of his financial standing.
(c) Because of his treatment of his wife.
(d) Because of the treatment of his servants.
4. Which of the following adjectives best describes Valpone as he is waiting for Mosca to return from his meeting with Corbaccio?
5. Which type of fish does Sir Politic hope to supply to Italy?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the visitor, who announced that Sir Politic was planning on selling Venice in open court?
2. How does Mosca feel in relation to all of Valpone's other servants?
3. Who threatens to rape Celia if she does not comply with his wishes?
4. Whose dead body does Corvino threaten to tie to Celia's body if she refuses him?
5. Why is Celia so surprised to see Valpone?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)