|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the court officials react to the news of Valpone's death?
(a) They are apathetic.
(b) They are amused.
(c) They are deeply saddened.
(d) They are surprised.
2. According to the visitor, who announced that Sir Politic was planning on selling Venice in open court?
(c) Lady Politic.
3. Who arrives at Sir Politic's house in disguise after Celia's trial?
(b) Lady Politic.
4. What does Sir Politic hope to ban in Italy?
(a) Jewelry boxes.
(c) Hunting boxes.
5. What relationship does Voltore claim Celia and Bonario have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Celia beg her husband not to endanger?
2. Who is representing Valpone in the court case?
3. Who finds the hiding place for Bonario to overhear the conversations of the night?
4. What does Corbaccio call his son in open court?
5. Who is blamed for the misleading case against Celia and Bonario?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)