|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mosca feel in relation to all of Valpone's other servants?
(a) He feels worse than them.
(b) Mosca is Valpone's only servant.
(c) He feels equal to them.
(d) He feels better than them.
2. Which character pretends to be possessed by the devil in the courtroom?
3. While hiding in the animal carcass, what does Sir Politic order his maids to do?
(a) Burn his papers.
(b) Make him a sandwich.
(c) Sell his house.
(d) Locate his wife.
4. To whom does Valpone admit that he has been faking his illness?
5. Who is blamed for the misleading case against Celia and Bonario?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which article does Mosca remove from Valpone's house that suggests to Valpone that Mosca was trying to overthrow him?
2. According to the rumors, to which country was Sir Politic planning on selling Venice to?
3. Which court official is sent out into the streets to search for Mosca?
4. What does Sir Politic hope to ban in Italy?
5. What does Lady Would-Be mistake Peregrine for?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)