Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Dedication, Argument, Prologue
1. To which of the following universities does Jonson first dedicate his play?
2. Which is the second university that Jonson dedicates his play to?
3. What does Jonson say is the reason why he wants to write a play?
4. What does Jonson hope is the main thing audiences take away from his play?
5. What literary technique does Jonson use to write the opening of the play?
6. What is an acrostic?
7. What is the first letter of Jonson's acrostic?
8. How much of the plot of the play does Jonson spell out for the reader in the opening?
9. How many lines is the Prologue of the play?
This section contains 2,272 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)