|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scenes 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Valpone enlist to be his number one man in making Celia his?
2. How does Corvino plan to block Celia's window?
(a) With bricks.
(b) With stone.
(c) With a curtain.
(d) With bars.
3. Who does Mosca claim offered their virginal daughter to Valpone?
(a) The butcher.
(b) The seamstress.
(c) The priest.
(d) The doctor.
4. What does Celia beg her husband not to endanger?
(a) Her marriage.
(b) Her health.
(c) Her chastity.
(d) Her beauty.
5. What animal is Mosca's name associated with?
(a) A mosquito.
(b) A butterfly.
(c) A fly.
(d) A grasshopper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is blamed for the misleading case against Celia and Bonario?
2. When Lady Politic finds her husband hiding, where does she announce she is going?
3. Which of the following characters decides to don a disguise in the attempts of seeing Celia?
4. How many witnesses do Celia and Bonario call to defend them?
5. What does Voltore gift to Valpone when he comes for a visit?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)