|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scenes 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Valpone allegedly admire lawyers?
(a) For their cunning.
(b) For their salaries.
(c) For their impeccable taste in suits.
(d) For their compassion.
2. After Corvino leaves, what does Valpone urge his entertainers to prepare for?
(a) A war.
(b) A party.
(c) A ball.
(d) A feast.
3. Who does Mosca suggest Corbaccio disinherit?
(a) His son.
(b) His business partner.
(c) His daughter.
(d) His wife.
4. Who successfully wins the prize that Valpone is offering to the passersby?
(b) Sir Political Would-Be.
(c) Lady Politcal Would-Be.
5. After hearing the news of the rumors regarding him, in what animal carcass does Sir Politic hide?
(a) A tiger.
(b) A sea turtle.
(c) A bear.
(d) A zebra.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Corbaccio bring as a gift for Valpone?
2. What is the name of the Senate, or Court Hose?
3. Why doesn't Bonario enter the room as Mosca suggests?
4. Which of the following organisms are used to describe Mosca?
5. What are Valpone's two men dressed as when they arrive at Celia's home?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)