|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scenes 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sense does Mosca tell Corvino that Valpone has lost?
(a) His sense of memory.
(b) His sense of hearing.
(c) His sense of sight.
(d) His sense of speech.
2. After Corvino leaves, what does Valpone urge his entertainers to prepare for?
(a) A feast.
(b) A war.
(c) A ball.
(d) A party.
3. What does Mosca tell Corvino is the one thing left that can help save Valpone's life?
(a) A male companion.
(b) A female companion.
(c) The blood of a healthy man.
(d) A specific herb.
4. What is the first letter of Jonson's acrostic?
5. How long has Peregrine been traveling away from England?
(a) Seven weeks.
(b) Seven years.
(c) Seven months.
(d) Seven days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Valpone do for a living?
2. Who is called as the main witness against Celia?
3. Which of the following organisms are used to describe Mosca?
4. What violence does Mosca ask Corvino to carry out against Valpone?
5. What is an acrostic?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)