|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scenes 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal is Valpone's name associated with?
2. Who is responsible for identifying the two men when they arrive at Celia's home?
(a) Lady Political Would-Be.
(d) Sir Political Would-Be.
3. What is the poem about that Nano recites for Valpone?
(a) Valpone's skills.
(b) Androgyno's skills.
(c) Mosca's skills.
(d) Nano's skills.
4. Which of the following organisms are used to describe Mosca?
(a) An amoeba.
(b) A parasite.
(c) A virus.
(d) A mosquito.
5. Which of the following adjectives best describes Valpone as he is waiting for Mosca to return from his meeting with Corbaccio?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sir Politic hope to ban in Italy?
2. What does Jonson say is the reason why he wants to write a play?
3. From what part of her body is Celia dragged by Corvino after the visit from the Medicine Man?
4. How many lines is the Prologue of the play?
5. How does Peregrine react to his conversation with Sir Political Would-Be?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)