|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scenes 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mosca name as heir in his will?
2. What animal is Valpone's name associated with?
3. How does Mosca claim Valpone feels about his bastard children?
(a) He has made small provisions for them.
(b) He hopes they will be treated as royalty by his heir.
(c) He does not even know that they exist.
(d) He does not care about them at all.
4. Which of the following best describes the character Androgyno?
(a) He is a dwarf.
(b) He is a hermaphrodite.
(c) He is a eunuch.
(d) He is a giant.
5. Why doesn't Bonario enter the room as Mosca suggests?
(a) Because he is allergic to the smell of smoke.
(b) Because he does not want to miss the action.
(c) Because he is afraid of his father.
(d) Because he does not trust Mosca.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mosca tell Voltore he is sure will be named Valpone's heir?
2. What does Voltore do for a living?
3. Whose dead body does Corvino threaten to tie to Celia's body if she refuses him?
4. When Lady Politic finds her husband hiding, where does she announce she is going?
5. What topic does Corbaccio vocally argue with Valpone about?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)