|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scenes 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mosca claim offered their virginal daughter to Valpone?
(a) The butcher.
(b) The priest.
(c) The seamstress.
(d) The doctor.
2. How many witnesses do Celia and Bonario call to defend them?
3. Why is Celia so surprised to see Valpone?
(a) Because he is so healthy.
(b) Because he is so young.
(c) Because he is so wealthy.
(d) Because he is so handsome.
4. Which of Valpone's two men arrive first at Celia's home?
(a) Androgyno and Castrone.
(b) Mosco and Nano.
(c) Nano and Androgyno.
(d) Castrone and Mosco.
5. How does Corbaccio react when he hears that Valpone's health is failing?
(a) He is deeply saddened.
(b) He is excited.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He is apathetic.
Short Answer Questions
1. During what era is Valpone's story set?
2. Why does Valpone allegedly admire lawyers?
3. In what country have Sir Political Would-Be and Peregrine met?
4. Which of the following adjectives best describes Sir Political Would-Be?
5. What does Corbaccio gift to Valpone after hearing that Voltore was there earlier?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)