|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scenes 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why have Nano, Castrone, and Androgyno come to visit with Valpone?
(a) To beg from him.
(b) To entertain him.
(c) To woo him.
(d) To fight him.
2. Where does Bonario wound Valpone during their scuffle?
(a) In the heart.
(b) In the arms.
(c) In the face.
(d) In the legs.
3. How does Mosca feel about having to deceive so many people?
(a) He feels apathetic.
(b) He feels proud.
(c) He feels confused.
(d) He feels guilty.
4. What do the Venetian businessmen gift to Valpone in the hopes of working their way into his will?
(b) Expensive gifts.
5. How long does Valpone tell Lady Would-Be to wait before returning to him?
(a) Seven hours.
(b) Three hours.
(c) Nine hours.
(d) Five hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what room of the house does Mosca encourage Bonario to await his father's arrival to Valpone's?
2. Who successfully wins the prize that Valpone is offering to the passersby?
3. How does Peregrine react to his conversation with Sir Political Would-Be?
4. What is the powder that Valpone offers as a prize meant to restore?
5. How do the legacy hunters react to the news that Mosca has been named as Valpone's heir?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)