|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scenes 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Valpone react to Corbaccio's second gift?
(a) He refuses the gift.
(b) He tells Corbaccio that it is all too much.
(c) He adds the gift to his accumulating pile without acknowledging it.
(d) He is pleased with the gift.
2. Who interrupts Nano's tale of Valpone's soul with a knock at the door?
3. What is the name of Corbaccio's son?
4. When is the only time Celia is allowed to leave the house?
(a) To go to the lake.
(b) To go to the hairdresser.
(c) To go to church.
(d) To go to the grocer.
5. How does Peregrine react to his conversation with Sir Political Would-Be?
(a) He is afraid of Sir Politic's temper.
(b) He is pleased to see him.
(c) He ignores Sir Politic completely.
(d) He is annoyed with their conversation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Valpone willing to sacrifice in order to make Celia his?
2. How does Valpone feel about doctors?
3. In which room of his house does Valpone entertain Volotre?
4. In what country have Sir Political Would-Be and Peregrine met?
5. How does Valpone react to the "private" conversation Mosca has with Voltore when escorting him away from the house?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)