|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scenes 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Corvino respond to Mosca's proposal of violence?
(a) He agrees.
(b) He ignores Mosca completely
(c) He refuses.
(d) He tells Mosca that he will consider it.
2. Where does Bonario wound Valpone during their scuffle?
(a) In the arms.
(b) In the face.
(c) In the legs.
(d) In the heart.
3. Who successfully wins the prize that Valpone is offering to the passersby?
(a) Sir Political Would-Be.
(c) Lady Politcal Would-Be.
4. How does Sir Politic hope to test for the plague in Italy?
(a) With carrots.
(b) With beets.
(c) With onions.
(d) With potatoes.
5. Which of the following themes is Lady Would-Be obsessed with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sir Politic entrust with his plans to take over Italy?
2. What are Valpone's two men dressed as when they arrive at Celia's home?
3. Who does Mosca tell Voltore he is sure will be named Valpone's heir?
4. Which of the following organisms are used to describe Mosca?
5. What relationship does Voltore claim Celia and Bonario have?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)