|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scenes 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mosca feel in relation to all of Valpone's other servants?
(a) Mosca is Valpone's only servant.
(b) He feels worse than them.
(c) He feels better than them.
(d) He feels equal to them.
2. Which part of Corbaccio is failing?
(a) His hearing.
(b) His voice.
(c) His sight.
(d) His memory.
3. Who does Mosca name as heir in his will?
4. Why is Corvino worried that his reputation might be tarnished in court?
(a) Because of his plots against Valpone.
(b) Because of the treatment of his servants.
(c) Because of his treatment of his wife.
(d) Because of his financial standing.
5. What does Jonson hope is the main thing audiences take away from his play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What literary technique does Jonson use to write the opening of the play?
2. Who does Mosca tell Voltore he is sure will be named Valpone's heir?
3. How does Mosca convince Corbaccio's son that he is sensitive?
4. How is Celia treated by her husband?
5. How does Corvino plan to block Celia's window?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)