|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scenes 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Valpone's behavior when Voltore is in the room?
2. Which of the following best describes the character Nano?
(a) He is a hermaphrodite.
(b) He is a dwarf.
(c) He is a giant.
(d) He is a eunuch.
3. Which of the following adjectives best describes Sir Political Would-Be?
4. What event does Corvino tell his wife to dress for after his conversation with Mosca?
(a) A feast.
(b) A wedding.
(c) A funeral.
(d) An opera.
5. Which is the second university that Jonson dedicates his play to?
(a) New York University.
(b) Brown University.
(c) Cambridge University.
(d) East Anglia University.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives best describes Celia?
2. How does Sir Politic hope to test for the plague in Italy?
3. What is the name of Valpone's character when he arrives at Celia's?
4. How many witnesses do Celia and Bonario call to defend them?
5. What is Valpone lying about to the Venetian businessmen who have befriended him?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)