|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scenes 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT one of the men that Valpone calls to entertain him while he awaits Mosca's return?
2. Where does Corvino press the jewels he has brought for Valpone?
(a) Next to Valpone's ear.
(b) Against Valpone's temple.
(c) Against Valpone's heart.
(d) Into Valpone's hand.
3. What animal is Mosca's name associated with?
(a) A mosquito.
(b) A butterfly.
(c) A fly.
(d) A grasshopper.
4. Which of the following best describes Valpone's behavior when Voltore is in the room?
5. What does Valpone tell Mosca is the best way to spend riches?
(a) To save money so that it can be passed on to the next generation.
(b) To think about each purchase and what impact it will make on the riches.
(c) To spend riches as soon as they are earned.
(d) To save the riches for as long as possible before spending it.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what country have Sir Political Would-Be and Peregrine met?
2. Who does Mosca suggest Corbaccio disinherit?
3. How do the legacy hunters react to the news that Mosca has been named as Valpone's heir?
4. What is Valpone pretending to do when Corbaccio enters the room?
5. Who does Mosca tell that Valpone has named his heir?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)