|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scenes 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following themes is Lady Would-Be obsessed with?
2. What confession does Valpone make to Voltore during their visit?
(a) That he is lying about being sick.
(b) That he is a con man by trade.
(c) That he believes he will make a full recovery.
(d) That he thinks he will die soon.
3. How does Peregrine react to his conversation with Sir Political Would-Be?
(a) He is annoyed with their conversation.
(b) He is afraid of Sir Politic's temper.
(c) He ignores Sir Politic completely.
(d) He is pleased to see him.
4. In what country have Sir Political Would-Be and Peregrine met?
5. In what room of the house does Mosca encourage Bonario to await his father's arrival to Valpone's?
(a) In the study.
(b) In the gallery.
(c) In the smoking room.
(d) In the library.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Valpone tell Lady Would-Be to wait before returning to him?
2. What article does Valpone urge passersby to throw to him in the hopes of winning a prize?
3. When Lady Politic finds her husband hiding, where does she announce she is going?
4. Who does Mosca tell that Valpone has named his heir?
5. After Corvino leaves, what does Valpone urge his entertainers to prepare for?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)