|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scenes 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what country have Sir Political Would-Be and Peregrine met?
2. Which of Valpone's two men arrive first at Celia's home?
(a) Nano and Androgyno.
(b) Androgyno and Castrone.
(c) Mosco and Nano.
(d) Castrone and Mosco.
3. Which of the following is NOT one of the men that Valpone calls to entertain him while he awaits Mosca's return?
4. What does Jonson express that he hopes his play will be?
(a) A masterpiece.
5. What animal is Valpone's name associated with?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the visitor, who announced that Sir Politic was planning on selling Venice in open court?
2. According to the rumors, to which country was Sir Politic planning on selling Venice to?
3. What does Jonson say is the reason why he wants to write a play?
4. How does Valpone react to the "private" conversation Mosca has with Voltore when escorting him away from the house?
5. What does Corbaccio wish to have restored to him?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)