|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scenes 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who runs to Celia's aide when she is threatened to be raped?
2. Which disease does Celia beg Valpone to give her in order for her to lose her beauty?
(a) Bubonic plague.
(c) Chicken pox.
(d) Scarlet fever.
3. Who knocks at the door, interrupting Nano's poem?
(a) Sir Political Would-Be.
(d) Lady Politcal Would-Be.
4. What is the name of the Senate, or Court Hose?
5. Which of the following is NOT a reason why Valpone does not want to continue with his fake illness?
(a) He wants to be active again.
(b) He feels that being sick is no longer believable.
(c) He is tired of pretending.
(d) He believes his symptoms are coming true.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Valpone feel about doctors?
2. Which of the following themes is Lady Would-Be obsessed with?
3. What does Mosca beg Voltore to do when Valpone dies?
4. After Corvino leaves, what does Valpone urge his entertainers to prepare for?
5. What is Valpone willing to sacrifice in order to make Celia his?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)