|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scenes 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two jewels has Corvino brought for Valpone?
(a) An emerald and a ruby.
(b) A sapphire and a garnet.
(c) An opal and an amethyst.
(d) A pearl and a diamond.
2. Which disease does Celia beg Valpone to give her in order for her to lose her beauty?
(a) Chicken pox.
(b) Bubonic plague.
(d) Scarlet fever.
3. How does Corvino plan to block Celia's window?
(a) With bricks.
(b) With a curtain.
(c) With bars.
(d) With stone.
4. What sense does Mosca tell Corvino that Valpone has lost?
(a) His sense of hearing.
(b) His sense of speech.
(c) His sense of sight.
(d) His sense of memory.
5. What does Mosca beg Voltore to do when Valpone dies?
(a) Hire Mosca as his servant.
(b) Split the profits of Valpone's will with Mosca.
(c) Tell the world the truth about Valpone.
(d) Purchase Valpone's house from his estate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is called as the main witness against Celia?
2. What does Valpone say in response to the gift that Voltore has given him?
3. How many witnesses do Celia and Bonario call to defend them?
4. What does Valpone tell Mosca is the best way to spend riches?
5. Who runs to Celia's aide when she is threatened to be raped?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)