|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scenes 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the poem about that Nano recites for Valpone?
(a) Mosca's skills.
(b) Valpone's skills.
(c) Nano's skills.
(d) Androgyno's skills.
2. Who does Mosca claim offered their virginal daughter to Valpone?
(a) The priest.
(b) The seamstress.
(c) The butcher.
(d) The doctor.
3. Why does Valpone allegedly admire lawyers?
(a) For their compassion.
(b) For their salaries.
(c) For their impeccable taste in suits.
(d) For their cunning.
4. After Corvino leaves, what does Valpone urge his entertainers to prepare for?
(a) A party.
(b) A ball.
(c) A war.
(d) A feast.
5. In what country have Sir Political Would-Be and Peregrine met?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is representing Valpone in the court case?
2. What animal is Valpone's name associated with?
3. Who threatens to rape Celia if she does not comply with his wishes?
4. In which room of his house does Valpone entertain Volotre?
5. What relationship does Voltore claim Celia and Bonario have?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)