|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 4, 5, and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who overhears Celia's pleadings with her husband, but does nothing to intervene?
2. Which of the following adjectives best describes the character Corbaccio?
3. What does Valpone do for a living?
(a) He is a doctor.
(b) He is a con man.
(c) He is an artist.
(d) He is a philosopher.
4. Who discovers Valpone in his injured state?
5. How does Corbaccio react when he hears that Valpone's health is failing?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is excited.
(c) He is deeply saddened.
(d) He is apathetic.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mosca feel in relation to all of Valpone's other servants?
2. Who finds the hiding place for Bonario to overhear the conversations of the night?
3. What does Celia beg her husband not to endanger?
4. Which part of Corbaccio is failing?
5. How does Corvino think Celia has betrayed him?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)