|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 4, 5, and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Senate, or Court Hose?
2. To which of the following universities does Jonson first dedicate his play?
(a) Stanford University.
(b) Oxford University.
(c) Princeton University.
(d) Harvard University.
3. Who does Sir Politic entrust with his plans to take over Italy?
4. What is the name of Valpone's character when he arrives at Celia's?
(a) The Priest of Venice.
(b) The Prince of Milan.
(c) The Jester of Basillica.
(d) The Scoto of Manuta.
5. What is Valpone willing to sacrifice in order to make Celia his?
(a) His youth.
(b) His wealth.
(c) His health.
(d) His disguise.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Valpone admit that he has been faking his illness?
2. How does Mosca claim Valpone feels about his bastard children?
3. What nationality is Peregrine?
4. How does Mosca feel about having to deceive so many people?
5. How does Mosca convince Corbaccio's son that he is sensitive?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)