|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 4, 5, and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Valpone tell Lady Would-Be to wait before returning to him?
(a) Nine hours.
(b) Five hours.
(c) Three hours.
(d) Seven hours.
2. What is Valpone selling when he arrives at Celia's home?
(a) Religious text.
3. Who overhears Celia's pleadings with her husband, but does nothing to intervene?
4. Which of the following men does NOT join the procession to the courts to press charges against Bonario?
5. What two jewels has Corvino brought for Valpone?
(a) An opal and an amethyst.
(b) A pearl and a diamond.
(c) A sapphire and a garnet.
(d) An emerald and a ruby.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sir Political Would-Be describe the two men who arrive at Celia's house?
2. Who does Valpone enlist to be his number one man in making Celia his?
3. What does Corbaccio wish to have restored to him?
4. What relationship does Voltore claim Celia and Bonario have?
5. Where does Bonario wound Valpone during their scuffle?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)