|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 4, 5, and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following men does NOT join the procession to the courts to press charges against Bonario?
2. How many children does Valpone have?
(a) He is unsure how many children he has fathered.
(b) He has five children.
(c) He has no children.
(d) He has one child.
3. In what country have Sir Political Would-Be and Peregrine met?
4. Who interrupts Nano's tale of Valpone's soul with a knock at the door?
5. Where is Valpone when he is first introduced to the audience?
(a) In the library.
(b) At the store.
(c) At the bank.
(d) In his home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who threatens to rape Celia if she does not comply with his wishes?
2. How long does Jonson say it took him to write the entire play?
3. Whose dead body does Corvino threaten to tie to Celia's body if she refuses him?
4. Who is called as the main witness against Celia?
5. Why does Mosca hurry Voltore out the door after his visit with Valpone?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)