|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 4, 5, and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is the second university that Jonson dedicates his play to?
(a) East Anglia University.
(b) Cambridge University.
(c) Brown University.
(d) New York University.
2. What is the first letter of Jonson's acrostic?
3. How long does Valpone tell Lady Would-Be to wait before returning to him?
(a) Three hours.
(b) Nine hours.
(c) Five hours.
(d) Seven hours.
4. What is Valpone pretending to do when Corbaccio enters the room?
5. What violence does Mosca ask Corvino to carry out against Valpone?
(a) Smothering him.
(b) Poisoning him.
(c) Stabbing him.
(d) Shooting him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mosca feel about having to deceive so many people?
2. Which of the following men does NOT join the procession to the courts to press charges against Bonario?
3. Who successfully wins the prize that Valpone is offering to the passersby?
4. How does Sir Political Would-Be describe the two men who arrive at Celia's house?
5. What is the name of Corbaccio's son?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)