|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 4, 5, and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the poem about that Nano recites for Valpone?
(a) Androgyno's skills.
(b) Valpone's skills.
(c) Mosca's skills.
(d) Nano's skills.
2. To whom does Valpone admit that he has been faking his illness?
3. Which of Valpone's two men arrive first at Celia's home?
(a) Nano and Androgyno.
(b) Mosco and Nano.
(c) Castrone and Mosco.
(d) Androgyno and Castrone.
4. How does Mosca claim Valpone feels about his bastard children?
(a) He does not care about them at all.
(b) He has made small provisions for them.
(c) He does not even know that they exist.
(d) He hopes they will be treated as royalty by his heir.
5. Which of the following men does NOT join the procession to the courts to press charges against Bonario?
Short Answer Questions
1. During what era is Valpone's story set?
2. What is Valpone willing to sacrifice in order to make Celia his?
3. Who does Mosca tell Voltore he is sure will be named Valpone's heir?
4. Whose dead body does Corvino threaten to tie to Celia's body if she refuses him?
5. How does Valpone respond to Nano's tracing of his soul?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)