|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 4, 5, and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Corbaccio's son?
2. What is the powder that Valpone offers as a prize meant to restore?
(b) Lost souls.
3. Why have Nano, Castrone, and Androgyno come to visit with Valpone?
(a) To woo him.
(b) To beg from him.
(c) To fight him.
(d) To entertain him.
4. Which of the following best describes the character Castrone?
(a) He is a giant.
(b) He is a dwarf.
(c) He is a eunuch.
(d) He is a hermaphrodite.
5. Which of the following is NOT something that Sir Political Would-Be attempts to educate Peregrine on during their discussion?
(a) How to survive in a strange city.
(b) How to be an expert traveler.
(c) How to save money during travel.
(d) How to make friends with foreigners.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Celia so surprised to see Valpone?
2. Which of the following is NOT a reason Mosca gives to Corbaccio for renaming Valpone as his own heir?
3. Which disease does Celia beg Valpone to give her in order for her to lose her beauty?
4. What does Corbaccio gift to Valpone after hearing that Voltore was there earlier?
5. In which room of his house does Valpone entertain Volotre?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)