|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 4, 5, and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Corvino and Mosca discuss, thinking that Valpone cannot hear them?
(a) How abusive Valpone is to his hired help.
(b) How much Valpone lies to the world.
(c) How disgusting Valpone's body is.
(d) How Valpone has no respect for women.
2. In what country does Valpone live?
3. How is Celia treated by her husband?
(a) Like a prisoner.
(b) Like a child.
(c) Like an animal.
(d) Like a queen.
4. What does Corbaccio call his son in open court?
(a) A disappointment.
(b) A knave.
(c) A monster.
(d) A hero.
5. What does Celia beg her husband not to endanger?
(a) Her marriage.
(b) Her beauty.
(c) Her chastity.
(d) Her health.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mosca convince Corbaccio's son that he is sensitive?
2. Who successfully wins the prize that Valpone is offering to the passersby?
3. Which of the following adjectives best describes Sir Political Would-Be?
4. What is Valpone selling when he arrives at Celia's home?
5. What animal is Valpone's name associated with?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)