|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 4, 5, and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose dead body does Corvino threaten to tie to Celia's body if she refuses him?
(a) Their child's.
(b) Her brother's.
(c) A slave's.
(d) Her mother's.
2. What violence does Mosca ask Corvino to carry out against Valpone?
(a) Poisoning him.
(b) Stabbing him.
(c) Smothering him.
(d) Shooting him.
3. Where does Bonario wound Valpone during their scuffle?
(a) In the arms.
(b) In the face.
(c) In the legs.
(d) In the heart.
4. During what era is Valpone's story set?
(a) The 1500's.
(b) The 1600's.
(c) The 1700's.
(d) The 1800's.
5. Who knocks at the door, interrupting Nano's poem?
(a) Sir Political Would-Be.
(b) Lady Politcal Would-Be.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal is Valpone's name associated with?
2. Who finds the hiding place for Bonario to overhear the conversations of the night?
3. Which part of Corbaccio is failing?
4. How does Corvino respond to Mosca's proposal of violence?
5. What type of story does Nano tell Valpone when he first arrives at his home?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)