|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 4, 5, and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Venetian businessmen gift to Valpone in the hopes of working their way into his will?
(a) Expensive gifts.
2. In what country does Valpone live?
3. Which type of fish does Sir Politic hope to supply to Italy?
4. Which of the following is NOT something that Sir Political Would-Be attempts to educate Peregrine on during their discussion?
(a) How to save money during travel.
(b) How to be an expert traveler.
(c) How to make friends with foreigners.
(d) How to survive in a strange city.
5. Which of the following best describes the character Nano?
(a) He is a giant.
(b) He is a eunuch.
(c) He is a hermaphrodite.
(d) He is a dwarf.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Valpone enlist to be his number one man in making Celia his?
2. Which of the following adjectives best describes the character Corbaccio?
3. After Valpone's scuffle with Bonario, who does he assume is at the door when there is a knock?
4. Who does Mosca claim offered their virginal daughter to Valpone?
5. How is Celia treated by her husband?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)