|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 4, 5, and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many lines is the Prologue of the play?
2. What is the poem about that Nano recites for Valpone?
(a) Valpone's skills.
(b) Mosca's skills.
(c) Androgyno's skills.
(d) Nano's skills.
3. Who is called as the main witness against Celia?
(d) Lady Political Would-Be.
4. Who knocks at the door, interrupting Nano's poem?
(b) Sir Political Would-Be.
(c) Lady Politcal Would-Be.
5. Whose dead body does Corvino threaten to tie to Celia's body if she refuses him?
(a) Her brother's.
(b) Her mother's.
(c) Their child's.
(d) A slave's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Celia beg her husband not to endanger?
2. How does Valpone respond to Nano's tracing of his soul?
3. Who prompted Sir Polical Would-Be to visit Venice?
4. How does Sir Political Would-Be describe the two men who arrive at Celia's house?
5. Who threatens to rape Celia if she does not comply with his wishes?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)