|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Valpone pretending to be doing when Corvino enters the room?
2. How does Peregrine react to his conversation with Sir Political Would-Be?
(a) He is afraid of Sir Politic's temper.
(b) He is pleased to see him.
(c) He ignores Sir Politic completely.
(d) He is annoyed with their conversation.
3. What are Valpone's two men dressed as when they arrive at Celia's home?
4. Which of the following adjectives best describes Valpone as he is waiting for Mosca to return from his meeting with Corbaccio?
5. What violence does Mosca ask Corvino to carry out against Valpone?
(a) Poisoning him.
(b) Shooting him.
(c) Stabbing him.
(d) Smothering him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is an acrostic?
2. Which of Valpone's two men arrive first at Celia's home?
3. What does Valpone tell Mosca is the best way to spend riches?
4. How many legacy hunters does Mosca say have been instrumental in helping to cure Valpone's ailments?
5. What topic does Corbaccio vocally argue with Valpone about?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)