|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT one of the men that Valpone calls to entertain him while he awaits Mosca's return?
2. Why have Nano, Castrone, and Androgyno come to visit with Valpone?
(a) To entertain him.
(b) To fight him.
(c) To woo him.
(d) To beg from him.
3. Which of the following characters decides to don a disguise in the attempts of seeing Celia?
4. Who runs to Celia's aide when she is threatened to be raped?
5. Who successfully wins the prize that Valpone is offering to the passersby?
(b) Lady Politcal Would-Be.
(c) Sir Political Would-Be.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Valpone selling when he arrives at Celia's home?
2. What does Valpone tell Mosca is the best way to spend riches?
3. Which of the following men does NOT join the procession to the courts to press charges against Bonario?
4. Which part of Corbaccio is failing?
5. What realization about independence does Mosca make while he is addressing the audience?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)