|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal is Valpone's name associated with?
2. Which of the following adjectives best describes Sir Political Would-Be?
3. What does Valpone say that riches are better than?
4. Who does Valpone enlist to be his number one man in making Celia his?
5. How much of the plot of the play does Jonson spell out for the reader in the opening?
(a) All of it.
(b) Less than half of it.
(c) None of it.
(d) More than half of it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Corbaccio wish to have restored to him?
2. What is Valpone pretending to be doing when Corvino enters the room?
3. What does Corbaccio gift to Valpone after hearing that Voltore was there earlier?
4. In what room of the house does Mosca encourage Bonario to await his father's arrival to Valpone's?
5. What are Valpone's two men dressed as when they arrive at Celia's home?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)