|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Corbaccio bring as a gift for Valpone?
(a) A bouquet of flowers.
(b) A vial of medicine.
(c) A new puppy.
(d) A gold plate.
2. How many children does Valpone have?
(a) He is unsure how many children he has fathered.
(b) He has no children.
(c) He has one child.
(d) He has five children.
3. Which of the following is NOT a character that Mosca claims is one of Valpone's children?
4. Who does Nano trace Valpone's soul back to?
5. How does Corbaccio react when he hears that Valpone's health is failing?
(a) He is excited.
(b) He is deeply saddened.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He is apathetic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT one of the men that Valpone calls to entertain him while he awaits Mosca's return?
2. Why does Mosca say Bonario injured Valpone?
3. What animal is Mosca's name associated with?
4. In which room of his house does Valpone entertain Volotre?
5. How does Sir Political Would-Be describe the two men who arrive at Celia's house?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)