|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mosca say Bonario injured Valpone?
(a) In an attempted robbery.
(b) To protect Celia's honor.
(c) In a fight for Celia's affections.
(d) In an act of revenge for being disinherited.
2. How does Valpone react to the "private" conversation Mosca has with Voltore when escorting him away from the house?
(a) Valpone is angered by the conversation.
(b) Valpone is pleased with the conversation.
(c) Valpone is confused by the conversation.
(d) Valpone is offended by the conversation.
3. Which of Valpone's two men arrive first at Celia's home?
(a) Nano and Androgyno.
(b) Castrone and Mosco.
(c) Mosco and Nano.
(d) Androgyno and Castrone.
4. Which part of Corbaccio is failing?
(a) His voice.
(b) His sight.
(c) His hearing.
(d) His memory.
5. Which of the following men does NOT join the procession to the courts to press charges against Bonario?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters decides to don a disguise in the attempts of seeing Celia?
2. How does Corbaccio react when he hears that Valpone's health is failing?
3. Which of the following is NOT one of the men that Valpone calls to entertain him while he awaits Mosca's return?
4. What does Corbaccio bring as a gift for Valpone?
5. In what room of the house does Mosca encourage Bonario to await his father's arrival to Valpone's?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)