|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Valpone admit that he has been faking his illness?
2. What article does Valpone urge passersby to throw to him in the hopes of winning a prize?
(a) Their hats.
(b) Their scarves.
(c) Their gloves.
(d) Their hankerchiefs.
3. Who runs to Celia's aide when she is threatened to be raped?
4. Who overhears Celia's pleadings with her husband, but does nothing to intervene?
5. In what country have Sir Political Would-Be and Peregrine met?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Valpone say in response to the gift that Voltore has given him?
2. Who successfully wins the prize that Valpone is offering to the passersby?
3. Who does Nano trace Valpone's soul back to?
4. How long has Peregrine been traveling away from England?
5. Why have Nano, Castrone, and Androgyno come to visit with Valpone?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)