|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose dead body does Corvino threaten to tie to Celia's body if she refuses him?
(a) Their child's.
(b) Her brother's.
(c) A slave's.
(d) Her mother's.
2. Who does Mosca tell Voltore he is sure will be named Valpone's heir?
3. Which of the following is NOT something that Sir Political Would-Be attempts to educate Peregrine on during their discussion?
(a) How to make friends with foreigners.
(b) How to survive in a strange city.
(c) How to save money during travel.
(d) How to be an expert traveler.
4. What does Corbaccio wish to have restored to him?
(a) His fortune.
(b) His family.
(c) His speech.
(d) His youth.
5. How does Peregrine react to his conversation with Sir Political Would-Be?
(a) He is pleased to see him.
(b) He is afraid of Sir Politic's temper.
(c) He ignores Sir Politic completely.
(d) He is annoyed with their conversation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mosca beg Voltore to do when Valpone dies?
2. After Corvino leaves, what does Valpone urge his entertainers to prepare for?
3. What animal is Valpone's name associated with?
4. Who is married to Celia?
5. What animal is Mosca's name associated with?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)