|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mosca beg Voltore to do when Valpone dies?
(a) Tell the world the truth about Valpone.
(b) Hire Mosca as his servant.
(c) Split the profits of Valpone's will with Mosca.
(d) Purchase Valpone's house from his estate.
2. What is Valpone pretending to be doing when Corvino enters the room?
3. How does Peregrine describe the local men who deal with medicine?
(a) As fools.
(b) As heroes.
(c) As quacks.
(d) As deceivers.
4. What does Valpone do for a living?
(a) He is an artist.
(b) He is a con man.
(c) He is a philosopher.
(d) He is a doctor.
5. What does Voltore gift to Valpone when he comes for a visit?
(a) A silver cup.
(b) A gold plate.
(c) A diamond ring.
(d) A brass candelabra.
Short Answer Questions
1. What violence does Mosca ask Corvino to carry out against Valpone?
2. How many legacy hunters does Mosca say have been instrumental in helping to cure Valpone's ailments?
3. Who does Valpone enlist to be his number one man in making Celia his?
4. What article does Valpone urge passersby to throw to him in the hopes of winning a prize?
5. How many children does Valpone have?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)