|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Valpone allegedly admire lawyers?
(a) For their salaries.
(b) For their cunning.
(c) For their impeccable taste in suits.
(d) For their compassion.
2. When is the only time Celia is allowed to leave the house?
(a) To go to church.
(b) To go to the grocer.
(c) To go to the hairdresser.
(d) To go to the lake.
3. Who does Mosca suggest Corbaccio disinherit?
(a) His wife.
(b) His business partner.
(c) His son.
(d) His daughter.
4. How does Corvino plan to block Celia's window?
(a) With bricks.
(b) With a curtain.
(c) With bars.
(d) With stone.
5. What nationality is Peregrine?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who threatens to rape Celia if she does not comply with his wishes?
2. Which of the following best describes the character Androgyno?
3. Who finds the hiding place for Bonario to overhear the conversations of the night?
4. How does Peregrine react to his conversation with Sir Political Would-Be?
5. In what room of the house does Mosca encourage Bonario to await his father's arrival to Valpone's?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)