|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mosca suggest Corbaccio disinherit?
(a) His daughter.
(b) His son.
(c) His business partner.
(d) His wife.
2. How does Mosca feel in relation to all of Valpone's other servants?
(a) He feels worse than them.
(b) Mosca is Valpone's only servant.
(c) He feels better than them.
(d) He feels equal to them.
3. Who shows Voltore into Valpone's room?
4. Who does Nano trace Valpone's soul back to?
5. Who successfully wins the prize that Valpone is offering to the passersby?
(c) Lady Politcal Would-Be.
(d) Sir Political Would-Be.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mosca tell that Valpone has named his heir?
2. Which of Valpone's two men arrive first at Celia's home?
3. What is the name of Corbaccio's son?
4. What topic does Corbaccio vocally argue with Valpone about?
5. What is the poem about that Nano recites for Valpone?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)