|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who prompted Sir Polical Would-Be to visit Venice?
(b) His wife.
(c) His son.
2. What article does Valpone urge passersby to throw to him in the hopes of winning a prize?
(a) Their hats.
(b) Their hankerchiefs.
(c) Their gloves.
(d) Their scarves.
3. What does Valpone say in response to the gift that Voltore has given him?
(a) He tells Voltore that he does not want the gift.
(b) He thanks him for the gift repeatedly.
(c) He places the gift in the middle of the table so that he can look at it all day.
(d) He puts the gift off to the side and forgets about it.
4. Which of the following characters decides to don a disguise in the attempts of seeing Celia?
5. What does Jonson express that he hopes his play will be?
(b) A masterpiece.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event does Corvino tell his wife to dress for after his conversation with Mosca?
2. Who is responsible for identifying the two men when they arrive at Celia's home?
3. How long has Valpone been pretending to be sick when Voltoro arrives?
4. What does Mosca tell Corvino is the one thing left that can help save Valpone's life?
5. How does Mosca feel about having to deceive so many people?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)