|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what room of the house does Mosca encourage Bonario to await his father's arrival to Valpone's?
(a) In the gallery.
(b) In the study.
(c) In the smoking room.
(d) In the library.
2. Where does Bonario wound Valpone during their scuffle?
(a) In the arms.
(b) In the heart.
(c) In the legs.
(d) In the face.
3. What does Valpone tell Mosca is the best way to spend riches?
(a) To spend riches as soon as they are earned.
(b) To save money so that it can be passed on to the next generation.
(c) To think about each purchase and what impact it will make on the riches.
(d) To save the riches for as long as possible before spending it.
4. What is the name of Corbaccio's son?
5. Who does Mosca suggest Corbaccio disinherit?
(a) His business partner.
(b) His wife.
(c) His daughter.
(d) His son.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who overhears Celia's pleadings with her husband, but does nothing to intervene?
2. What does Mosca tell Corvino is the one thing left that can help save Valpone's life?
3. Which part of Corbaccio is failing?
4. What does Corbaccio wish to have restored to him?
5. Which of the following best describes the character Castrone?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)