|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sense does Mosca tell Corvino that Valpone has lost?
(a) His sense of sight.
(b) His sense of speech.
(c) His sense of hearing.
(d) His sense of memory.
2. Who finds the hiding place for Bonario to overhear the conversations of the night?
3. What animal is Valpone's name associated with?
4. Why is Celia so surprised to see Valpone?
(a) Because he is so young.
(b) Because he is so healthy.
(c) Because he is so handsome.
(d) Because he is so wealthy.
5. After Corvino leaves, what does Valpone urge his entertainers to prepare for?
(a) A ball.
(b) A feast.
(c) A war.
(d) A party.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of story does Nano tell Valpone when he first arrives at his home?
2. Who is responsible for identifying the two men when they arrive at Celia's home?
3. What does Voltore do for a living?
4. What is Valpone selling when he arrives at Celia's home?
5. How long has Peregrine been traveling away from England?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)