|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Corbaccio's son?
2. Who does Mosca claim offered their virginal daughter to Valpone?
(a) The butcher.
(b) The doctor.
(c) The priest.
(d) The seamstress.
3. What does Valpone claim wounded him during his scuffle with Corvino?
(a) Corvino's fist.
(b) Corvino's knife.
(c) The thorns from a nearby rose bush.
(d) His love for Celia.
4. Which of the following men does NOT join the procession to the courts to press charges against Bonario?
5. When Volotre arrives, what does Valpone rush to change into?
(a) His riding clothes.
(b) His sick clothes.
(c) His old school uniform.
(d) His pajamas.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Celia treated by her husband?
2. How does Peregrine react to his conversation with Sir Political Would-Be?
3. How does Peregrine describe the local men who deal with medicine?
4. Why doesn't Bonario enter the room as Mosca suggests?
5. What is the poem about that Nano recites for Valpone?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)