|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mosca feel in relation to all of Valpone's other servants?
(a) He feels worse than them.
(b) He feels equal to them.
(c) He feels better than them.
(d) Mosca is Valpone's only servant.
2. What does Corbaccio wish to have restored to him?
(a) His speech.
(b) His youth.
(c) His fortune.
(d) His family.
3. When Volotre arrives, what does Valpone rush to change into?
(a) His pajamas.
(b) His old school uniform.
(c) His riding clothes.
(d) His sick clothes.
4. Which of the following adjectives best describes the character Corbaccio?
5. In what country have Sir Political Would-Be and Peregrine met?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bonario wound Valpone during their scuffle?
2. Which of the following best describes the character Castrone?
3. How many children does Valpone have?
4. What two jewels has Corvino brought for Valpone?
5. How long has Valpone been pretending to be sick when Voltoro arrives?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)