|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what country have Sir Political Would-Be and Peregrine met?
2. Which of the following adjectives best describes the character Corbaccio?
3. What does Corbaccio bring as a gift for Valpone?
(a) A vial of medicine.
(b) A gold plate.
(c) A new puppy.
(d) A bouquet of flowers.
4. Who does Mosca tell Voltore he is sure will be named Valpone's heir?
5. Which of the following is NOT a reason Mosca gives to Corbaccio for renaming Valpone as his own heir?
(a) Corbaccio will surely outlive Valpone and can change his will again later.
(b) Valpone will greatly appreciate the gesture.
(c) Corbaccio's family is dishonest and plotting to kill the old man themselves.
(d) Valpone will be forced to return the favor by renaming Corbaccio as his heir.
Short Answer Questions
1. To which of the following universities does Jonson first dedicate his play?
2. How does Peregrine describe the local men who deal with medicine?
3. What sense does Mosca tell Corvino that Valpone has lost?
4. How does Peregrine react to his conversation with Sir Political Would-Be?
5. How does Corbaccio react when he hears that Valpone's health is failing?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)