|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event does Corvino tell his wife to dress for after his conversation with Mosca?
(a) A wedding.
(b) A funeral.
(c) An opera.
(d) A feast.
2. What is the first letter of Jonson's acrostic?
3. How does Corvino think Celia has betrayed him?
(a) Through kissing the Medicine Man.
(b) Through plotting to run away with the Medicine Man.
(c) Through her conversation with the Medicine Man.
(d) Through her stroking of the Medicine Man's face.
4. How many lines is the Prologue of the play?
5. What are Sir Political Would-Be and Peregrine discussing as they sit outside Corvino's home?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Valpone enlist to be his number one man in making Celia his?
2. What two jewels has Corvino brought for Valpone?
3. What do Corvino and Mosca discuss, thinking that Valpone cannot hear them?
4. Which disease does Celia beg Valpone to give her in order for her to lose her beauty?
5. What does Mosca say is helping to cure Valpone's ailments?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)