|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mosca feel about having to deceive so many people?
(a) He feels apathetic.
(b) He feels proud.
(c) He feels confused.
(d) He feels guilty.
2. What is the poem about that Nano recites for Valpone?
(a) Mosca's skills.
(b) Nano's skills.
(c) Valpone's skills.
(d) Androgyno's skills.
3. What animal is Mosca's name associated with?
(a) A grasshopper.
(b) A mosquito.
(c) A fly.
(d) A butterfly.
4. Which of the following is NOT one of the men that Valpone calls to entertain him while he awaits Mosca's return?
5. What confession does Valpone make to Voltore during their visit?
(a) That he believes he will make a full recovery.
(b) That he thinks he will die soon.
(c) That he is lying about being sick.
(d) That he is a con man by trade.
Short Answer Questions
1. To which of the following universities does Jonson first dedicate his play?
2. What is an acrostic?
3. How many lines is the Prologue of the play?
4. Who finds the hiding place for Bonario to overhear the conversations of the night?
5. Which of the following adjectives best describes Sir Political Would-Be?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)